PANDARA

HIDE AND SEEK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next morning

 

Seungri is currently in his room preparing for hangout with his noona later for the whole day of just the two of them and meet at their favorite cafe, he head downstairs little while and saw his Hyungs are having breakfast.

 

"Hyungs, good morning and enjoy breakfast." Seungri said after entering the dining room.

 

"Bad morning rat." GD blurted seems in a bad mood, sulking.

 

"Good morning maknae." Youngbae smiled.

 

"Morning Ri." Daesung added.

 

"Enjoy the Date" TOP said in a teased tone, GD smashed lightly the table.

 

"Oh! i think the table is little bit old and made our food shaken a little." TOP said innocently and the two just chuckle while the dragon is pissed.

 

"You're right Hyung, next time let's buy a new  table." Seungri said , TOP just grinning but laughing inside. 

 

"Good bye Hyungs i'll go ahead enjoy the day." Seungri bid farewell and leave.

 

"Enjoy the Date!" TOP shouted while GD shot daggers at their eyes.

 

"Don't be jealous baby dragon." TOP trying to coaxed GD but that seems adding fuel to the fire.

 

"I rather shoot you." GD said coldly while they just laugh at him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 <<<<<>>>>>> 

"Where is that panda?" Dara asked herself waiting for Seungri to arrived.

 

 

"Noona." Seungri just arrived and saw his noona sitting comfortably waiting for him.

 

"Good, i thought you aren't gonna come your treat baby panda." Dara said.

 

"Of course noona what's yours?" Seungri asked.

 

"Vanilla latte and strawberry pancake." Dara answer and Seungri nodded and head to the counter.

 

"Here it is noona." Seungri said and place their order at the table.

 

"Where are we going first noona?" Seungri ask and take a bite.

 

"Of course our where we use to play our computer games" Dara smiled.

 

"Oh noona im ready against each other or we join together in a fight?" Seungri challenged.

 

"Against each other first and then join together lets see if you can beat me this time" Dara grinned.

 

"Noona i practiced this time im sure i will be able to defeat you against each other" Seungri choose his words carefully.

 

"Ok lets go" Dara simply said the latter nodded and they leave at the cafe.

 

 

 

 

"Panda we're going to go later at my favorite place" Dara said at the car.

 

"You're favorite place noona sure of course" Seungri agreed glance at her and focus back to the road. 

 

"Don't worry you're gonna love it there" Dara proudly said.

 

"If you say so" Seungri said and drive peacefully while both jamming at the music, After a while they reach their place.

 

"Wow this is not what been years ago" Seungri awed at the modern computer shop where they both used to play at the past.

 

"Seungri this is mine" Dara said beside him.

 

"Wait what do say noona? This is your?" Seungri asked in disbelief.

 

"After we both separated ways and the Park Inc slowly climbing to the top i buy this place and renovate it for modern style and cafe, Because this our memories we play we have our own room so no one can easily disturbed us" Dara explained and smile. 

 

"Seriously noona your one of a kind" Seungri said happyly and hug her.

 

"So that's why GD hyung is falling in love with you already" Seungri mumbled.

 

"What do say Seungri?" Dara asked and parted the hug.

 

"Nothing noona" Seungri smile and they enter the place.

 

"CEO Park" One of the manager recognized Dara.

 

"Can you give him a card for pass so he can everytime play here, The room where i use to play" Dara ordered.

 

"Sure CEO Park" The manager nodded and give him the card. 

 

"Lets go Seungri and keep that card of yours so you can play here everyday on our private room" Dara said and dragged him upstairs.

 

"Wow noona you needed a card for that private room of ours" Seungri awed.

 

"Yes because that's where i play alone and now we can play together" Dara proudly answer and they entered the room.

 

"Wow noona" Seungri just flabbergasted at her and they sat down and open the computer and join their favorite game League oF Legends.

 

World Notification:[No.1 Player in the world Tokkix is online]

 

"Noona did you just received a notification that Tokkix has been online the same time as us?" Seungri asked.

 

"Seungri why don't you check here at my screen on what account im using?" Dara grinned and showed it to Seungri.

 

"Noona since when did you became this good?" Seungri asked in shock.

 

"I just play Seungri even i handle Park Inc i never forget to play" Dara shrugged.

 

"You're too much noona how can go against you" Seungri shook his head.

 

"Ok forget against each other lets just play together and go against them how that's sound?" Dara encouraged him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter