Resurfacing of the Past

HIDE AND SEEK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Dad, have you heard that there's news from the Lees after the homecoming of bachelor Lee Donghae they created a massacre?" Jooyeon descending on stairs informs his father whose sitting on the sofa while reading a newspaper and he placed it back on the coffee table glancing at her.

 

"Soohyuk told me about it, but it seems none were hurt and theirs this thing that bugging me why would they start a massacre if not one of the invited guests was harmed?" Master Cho mumbled also Jooyeon was having the same thoughts but was relieved at the same time that none of her family attended even though they were given an invitation.

 

"Are you sure that Soohyuk never told you anything else about what is clearly their motive?" Jooyeon questions her father but deep inside she's having doubts.

 

"Why? it seems that you don't trust him?" Master Cho asked noticing her doubts.

 

"Did Soohyuk tell you that Jiyong was even invited?" Jooyeon clearing something even had an odd feeling that something was not right.

 

"Kwon Jiyong is a busy man you know that Jooyeon, why would he even waste time at such this party for a homecoming heir of the Lees." Master Cho calmly replied.

 

"That's where your wrong Father clearly Soohyuk didn't even give your the right information." Jooyeon tossed the small envelope beside the newspaper, making Master Cho hold the small envelope and open the contents.

 

"Where did you get this?" Master Cho asked after reading the invitation for the Kwons.

 

"Aunty gave that to me yesterday while I visit hoping I would see Jiyong but Chanyeol was there and clearly busy talking to someone on the phone then when I was chatting with Aunty she told me that both of the brothers attended but Chanyeol quickly left after an emergency," Jooyeon explain while rolling her eyes not trusting the investigator that her father hired or.

 

"Maybe he just missed it out beside you know what happen, also the party was a masquerade that it will not be easy for Soohyuk to find Jiyong from anywhere cause the guests that attended were wearing masks." Master Cho dismisses any thoughts that might be possible and true.

 

"Fine... Where's Mother Anyway also I'm going to visit Aunty by any chance that Jiyong might visit." Jooyeon sighed and was ready to leave heading to the Kwon residence to try to convince both elders for her and their family to secure the partnership of the two companies while she dream of being married to Kwon Jiyong holding the title Lady of the Kwons.

 

"Your mother was at the spa with her socialites and better make sure you get the approval of Jiyong's parents to secure your position as lady of the Kwons while I'll ask Soohyuk to investigate more about this Sandy Park who works at Park Inc." Master Cho bud farewell at her Daughter right after she left.

 

 

'Did Jiyong really attend the party?' Master Cho thought and dial Soohyuk's number before answering the call on the fourth ring.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

   <<<<>>>>   

Sound of the crowd cheering for both cars that currently park on each side of the track in the middle of the night while both drivers already preparing inside of each car, fixing their clothes and mask.

 

SP on the other hand fixed her black spike design fingerless gloves already wearing her mask then secretly removed her contacts revealing her color purple eyes, then started her engine making a loud noise energizing the crowd on cheering until she heard from beside her with more loud sound of the engine but Sandara did not pay attention only fixing the rearview mirror and ready herself for the race using her Black Ferrari F8.

 

Soon both drivers are ready and waiting for the signal then a man holding a black and white design flag looking like a chess board walks towards the road then stops in between the two cars while the crowd beat on the countdown until the man sways the flag making both drivers in the two cars quickly press the accelerator in high speed to start the race. 

 

 

 

Both crowds are shouting for their favorite best riders and waiting at the finish line that even bet who the two riders will win ton

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter