Chapter 9

HIDE AND SEEK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Bom just got back at the house carrying jenny in her bag and head to the kitchen to see the girls for breakfast and talk to them but unlucky her the rabbit is also joining them. 

 

"Welcome back Unnie and jenny." Minzy welcome her and her fluppy puppy she just nods.

 

"Any problem Bom Unnie?" Chaerin asked.

 

 "Later i'll just put to bed jenny cause she's already sleeping before even get back." Bom explain.

 

"You're not going to eat corn monster?" Dara ask sarcastically still pissed about the last chat about being teaser the corn monster to her.

 

"Nah and rabbit, girls enjoy the food i already ate my breakfast with my date." Bom said dismiss her with her hands.

 

"Date?" Hyorin asked.

 

"With my puppy of course jezz!" Bom defended remembering something ealier.

 

"Ok unnie rest well." Minzy said but Bom whisper something to Hyorin and nodded then head upstairs.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Park Bom's room

 

After eating breakfast, Hyorin told secretly the young one's of what had Bom told her after they busied themselves for few minutes before a certain rabbit get suspicious at them. 

 

"So was this meeting that the only the four of know Unnie?" Hyorin asked.

 

"The Park Inc or the CEO is going to have her first photoshoot." Bom explained.

 

"Photoshoot of Dara Unnie? Who?" Chaerin asked back confused.

 

"Oh you remember Seungri right and he introduced his Hyungs and we recall Dara bump with GD, also i meet earlier TOP he was actually my breakfast date with jenny i'll tell you that story later, anyway when we disscussed about those two the dragon and rabbit, that's where we plan a photoshoot and also their company want to work with us and of course i agreed all we need is week to convince the rabbit to agreed this photoshoot and TOP will handle his baby dragon." Bom explained.

 

"I don't get it but what do mean about rabbit unnie and the baby dragon?" Minzy asked in confusion.

 

"We notice the rabbit of ours is already been struck by cupid's arrow and after the event she doesn't the same as her self anymore." Bom said making the three nod at her.

 

"And what has to do about the baby dragon?" Chaerin asked.

 

"Same as what happen to rabbit that's why TOP came up the idea of this proposal for the benefit of the company also and for those two to meet up again and i suggest to him also that we going to have a photoshoot as i said earlier TOP we handle everything but our side been decide where to held and what theme for the both of the CEO's" Bom answered 

 

"Whose CEO that unnie going to her photoshoot? and what company?" Hyorin asked.

 

"From Kwon Industries and the CEO your talking about is GD known for being CEO Kwon it only means our rabbit is going to have an opportunity to meet her Mr.Right." Bom said.

 

"And don't worry i handle everything for this proposal all we have to do now is convince the rabbit to agree on the photoshoot." Bom added.

 

"Do we need to tell her that GD oppa is the one that unnie going to have a photoshoot?" Minzy asked.

 

"No don't tell her that its GD we're only going to tell her that she's having a photoshoot joining her is the CEO Kwon." Bom answered.

 

"So girls don't tell her yet we need first a theme of the photoshoot and a place where its going to held, any ideas?" Bom ask the girls for suggestion.

 

"How about since unnie's first the first theme is them being the CEO of each company with one of them sitting in the where the CEO seated sideways and the other standing beside each other." Chaerin suggested.

 

"Good that's first theme and also about the place we can held in the Park Inc and in the Kwon Indrustries in their respective office." Hyorin continued.

 

"Also we can held in the garden for another theme of their photoshoot unnie is sitting in a swing behind her is oppa holding the string and his elbow placed on unnie's shoulder, for another angle oppa is sitting in a bench and then unnie is the one behind this time and holding one hand of them, for another one i was thinking common for a photoshoot the white or any color behind them and we can held at our studio." Minzy added. 

 

"Good, that's great and i'll message TOP for the ideas and we already decided them and we'll at dinner to the rabbit about the photoshoot." Bom said and they nodded.

 

"Wait, what if unnie need an evidence for proof that she's going to have this photoshoot?" Minzy ask

 

"I'll handle it now i just called this meeting for the four of us, i'm almost finish with i started earlier after return home and put jenny to bed" Bom explained. 

 

"Unnie you forgot something to say to us." Hyorin reminded her.

 

"Yeah, long story short i bring jenny to the park and she run away suddenly i started to find and shout her name and when i saw her i didn't notice TOP was holding while i keep scolding her, then he call me i look and surprise and thank him and said i treat we got into a heated conversation but the alien refused my offer, but i dragged him and we find a place to eat and that's where we started the plan for those two." Bom said half lied and she never mention about them holding hands and get to know each other more.

 

"Ok unnie and don't worry we won't tell Dara unnie we will wait until dinner so you can finish the paper for proof." Chaerin said and the two nodded and leave, Bom sigh in relief and continue of what's doing and he also message TOP.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

 

TOP got back he saw the boys sitting comfortably in the sofa watching something in the television. 

 

"H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter