Chapter 57

HIDE AND SEEK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Back at the race, Joker reached the finish line First, the flagman raised the flag, a sign that the race had ended. Following behind is Diamond and Block Joker's parking spot, the rest came as the two just got out of their respective cars.

 

"BigBang won folks!" The crowd roared but others were disappointed, The gang looked back at the road and waited for someone but no more cars came from the rest.

 

"Did anybody else come before us in the first place?" Joker asked the flagman but he shook his head.

 

"NO, It's just you reached the finish line first and Diamond followed and no one else came." The Flagman answered though the other members had doubts that maybe their fellow member ditched the race midway and went somewhere else.

 

"What's the punishment BigBang?" Spade asked from the sidelines since it's in the rules that the team who loses the race will receive a penalty from the winning gang.

 

"We'll inform you soon... 2NE1... Let's go." Joker replied and turned towards the three which they immediately understood and got back to their cars then left the scene.

 

 

 

"I wonder where Heart might be..." Ace suddenly thought that made the three turn their heads at Ace.

 

"Heart will inform us soon for now, we don't know what kind of punishment BigBang has for us to comply." Clubs told them which made them a little worried for the penalty, but they shrugged it all off and left the scene to rest their tired bodies. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  <<<<<>>>>>  

As he locked the facility, he casually strolled toward his car. He immediately dodges something that comes from behind him and ready himself for what might happen, he also quickly alerts someone for anything.

 

"Not bad from someone, who is already considered old." Someone told him but he remained calm and collected.

 

"Says the one who was more of a rookie in my eyes." He mocked.

 

"Old Man I suggest you think twice. I have more experience than you think." He warned him and walked towards him holding a katana.

 

 

"Anata wa taiyo ga hoshii?" (What do you want Sun?) < (Translation)

 

"Waruku nai, Kush." (Not bad, Kush)

 

"Watashi .aa? nani mo nai." (Me? Oh Nothing)

 

"Anata wa riyuu no tame ni koo ni rai ta no de wa ari mase nichi taiyo, Anata ga nozomu no wa nani desu ka?" (You didn't come here for a reason Sun, What is it that you want?)

 

"Watashi ga nani no tame ni koko ni rai to omoi masu ka?" (What do you think I came here for?) Tiayo laughed at Kush before he suddenly attacked aggressively at him, which he dodged but he got wounded by his attack.

 

"Sayonara Kush, watashi wa ima shigoto wa oe masu. Sayonara." (Farewell Kush, I finish the job now. Bye) Taiyo simply left without looking back at Kush, which made Kush confused but he suddenly grunted in pain and he almost collapsed on the floor. Kush weakly reached his car and entered before driving off.

 

 

Kush realized that Taiyo did something more about his wound and it slowly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter