Extra/Lotte world II

SHINee's Scandal

-Listen to f(x) Sorry (Dear. Daddy)-

-Listen to Luna and Krystal's You're my destiny-

Jihyun's POV :

I kept on tossing here and there, I can't seem to stop worrying, come to think of it why did I let that devil kid be partnered with his monkey.

"Will she kill him ?" I asked myself.

"Omo ! That devil kid !" I screamed.

"Where's my phone.... where the hell is my phone!" I mumbled while tossing my blanket and pillows away. I heard a tug sound so i went off my bed I look down under my bed, and instead of finding my phone I saw a one familiar box. I pulled it out , and started to wipe off the dust that accumulated for a few years.

I looked at the antique box intently, my mom passed it to before she left us, I was just a small little girl then, unaware of her illness, until now I stil don't know what she've had, but Im getting a hunch on what was it. I slowly openned the box, I let out a half smile, the letters were still inside.

I openned one.

Hey there pretty noona! How are you ? How's states? Probably cold there dont forget to wear thicker clothes okay! Thanks for those cookies you sent us, though you didnt bake them we know its from your heart! Oh ya Noona, I've attach a small present please keep it okie !

-You're one and only cute dongsaengie ^^-

I saw the pink box and opened it, a small angel figurine with words "You're our angel noona" . I took another letter.

Noona! I want to meet you soon , faster faster end your studies so that we'll be able to meet you ! Thanks for the cute plushy ! Noona I bought something for you so you better wear it okie ? Noona please take care for me, oh ya there's a pic there, what do you think, aint she pretty ? I do not know her but I accidentally captured her from my cam when we're on Japan.

-김기

I touched my necklace, it was a small book with a heart shape hole. I looked at the picture and smiled.

I heard a song.

"My phone !" I mumbled. I quickly closed the box and put it under my bed and started searching for my phone.

-End of Jihyun's POV-

Younha's POV:

I looked at the guy beside me his clutching the handle so tightly, I glanced at Jonghyun, he was closing his eyes, I laughed silently. As the gyro drop begins to rise up, I felt his hand entangled on mine, his hand is freezing cold. I chuckled as we begun to fall. Then it rose up again, I felt a sudden excitement and adrenaline rush on me, It's been a long time since I felt it.

Everything ended faster than I expected , I wanted to ride again, but I glanced at monkey boy, I cant help but laugh, his face is so pale as if his gonna die anytime, I cant hold my laughter anymore, I bursted out. His face began to turn red, I laughed again, man this day couldn't get better.

"You scared ?" I asked him.

He shooked his head continuously and mumbled a "No." I covered my mouth, I cant help but laughed he answered defensively.

"Hmmm, then You wanna try........ Bungee Jumping ?" I asked him having a wide grin painted on my face.

He looked at me with disbelief, I swear his eye's as big as the frog's eyes! I laughed so hard that my stomach started to ache.

"Just kidding, .....You.. want...you can choose the next then...!" I told him while laughing.

His eyes beamed, I realised I said the wrong thing, wrong move. He smirked.

-End of  Younha's POV-

Jonghyun's POV :

I felt very embarassed, she kept on laughing at me, I was actually fumed and I swear if I dont control my temper I can punch anyone now.

"Hmmm, then You wanna try........ Bungee Jumping ?"She asked me while grinning

I stared at her, she's really out to kill me, I swear my eyes are gonna pop out anytime now.

"Just kidding, .....You.. want...you can choose the next then...!" She told me in between her laughs.

My eyes widen, as I finally recalled what would make her lose her arrogance. I smirked. I pulled her hand, it felt weird, and tickling sensation run through my skin. I dragged her, to my favourite place.

"GHOST HOUSE!" She screamed .

I smiled and looked at her.

"Scared ?" I whispered to her ears. She pushed me away.

"You big fat cunning !" She mumbled. I chuckled, I can feel that she's starting to get scared .

"Let's go babe." I told her and winked. She glared at me , but I didnt care , I'm gonna have fun now.


"AHHHHHHHHH~!!!" She screamed and grabbed my left hand , as one head started to pop out from nowhere and a sickening sound can be heard everywhere. Her whole body's shaking. I cant help but grin, I finally got my revenge.

She had been gripping on my arm so tightly that it began to ache, She's still scared of this things. Her gripped let go once were out of the ghost house, she looked so pale and as if she's gonna faint anytime. She glared at me, I felt chills on my spine.

"." She mouthed at me.

"An eye for an eye." I told her.

"Okie , You started it, come I'm gonna buy you ice cream." I told her. She frowned.

I pulled her and we headed to the nearby Ice cream stall.

-End of  Jonghyun's POV-

@ SHINee's dorm :

"Hey, hyung where's Onew hyung ?" Taemin asked Minho's who's busy reading his manga book.

"Dont know, ask Kibum hyung." Minho answered Taemin.

"I've got no Idea, after he receive a call he quickly went rush out." Key answered. Key's eyes widen, a sudden thought struck him.
 A moment ago, he receive a call for Onew, but he thought it's just a prank call.

He quickly got up and hit minho with a pillow.

"Onew's in danger !" Key told the other two and quickly call Onew's handphone while running heading  outside their dorm.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kya till here. Im gonna go ! BYEBYE PIPS !