Monkey's Scandal (kekekeke!) preview

SHINee's Scandal

*LISTEN TO SOSHI'S ECHO !*

@ SHINee's Dorm : (2 days after the OnChan (Onew & Chan chan) incident.

Jonghyun's POV :

I nudged key's arms and pointed to Onew hyung. He had been so quiet for the whole two days now, even on our Music bank, M-core and Inkigayo Performance he's not himself. He missed his lyrics and use wrong dance steps, he's really inlove to her I guess. Not even his chicken addiction could cheer him up now, I miss hyung's body gags and onew condition. The dorm felt so different without our leader's high spirits.

He had been staying on Taemin's bunk for a while now, sitting on the corner and looking at one polaroid picture taken by key's polaroid camera. I can't bear to see him being like this, I need to do something, Im gonna talk to Chan Chan noona. I don't know what's my purpose but I need Onew hyung to be back to his feet.

"Ya, key tell manager hyung Im going out for a walk." I told key while I headed to the bathroom.

I was walking on an alley, until I spotted Noona's apartment, it's 9pm now, she's probably resting. I went up and used the stairs instead since it's only level two, her house's door's open so I decided to enter.

"Take this, I know you've got nothing now." A familiar voice started.

I took a peeked and saw Jihyun and another girl, she's handling money to Chan Chan-ssi. I can't hold my anger anymore , I should have known it was her, she's out to ruin all of us, she's just like last time.

"SO YOU'RE THE ONE THEN!" I yelled and the three of them looked at me.

"You still havent change Ji Hyun-ssi, you're still out to using people and putting them on tight spot." I blurted out.
"You can't answer now is it, I can't believe that you're still out to ruin my life, so once is not enough ?" I continued.

"You still-"

*SLAP*

-End of Jonghyun POV-

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kim Younha's POV :

Unnie asked me to help her go out and meet Chan Chan unnie, she told me that she need to pass her the money she earned because of the show and because she lost on her friends bet she's penniless now. My unnie's forever kind hearted, so I helped her since she just came back from hospital, she fainted again the other day.

"Take this, I know you've got nothing now." Jihyun unnie told Chan Chan unnie, she nodded.

"SO YOU'RE THE ONE THEN!" Someone interupted.

The three looked at the direction where it came from, "Kim Jonghyun" I thought.

"You still havent change Ji Hyun-ssi, you're still out to using people and putting them on tight spot." He started. He still did not change he gets angry without understanding the situation just like the last time.


"You can't answer now is it, I can't believe that you're still out to ruin my life, so once is not enough ?"He continued. I looked at my sister's horrified reaction. This beast , I cant let him hurt my sister again, I walked to his direction.

"You still-"

*SLAP*

"You're the one who haven't change, you hurt other people without even knowing what really happened." I told him.

He glared at me, giving me a who-the-hell-are-you looked.

"You cant remember huh ? The next time you insult my sister. Ill crush all your bones!" I yelled at him.

He flinched. " Sister? Don't tell me..... You're-" He asked but I cut him off.

"Yes, I'm Kim Younha." I told him proudly, you can't used and make me a fool anymore. "Now scram!"

He took a step back, and headed outside.

"Younha! Unnie fainted~!" Chan Chan noona screamed..

I quickly rush to her, calling our butler. We rushed to hospital.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@ The hospital.

"How's my sister?" Younha asked the doctor who looked troubled and worried.

"She's fine, she's just physically exhausted." The doctor lied.

Actually before Younha met the doctor, the doc have already talked to Jihyun and requested him not to tell her anything.

*FLASH BACK*

"You're condition's getting worse." The doctor started.

"I know, I'm getting weaker and weaker." Jihyun agreed.

"You should stay here and will look after you, you know you're dad will get worried."

She shook her head," I've lived longer than expected uncle, Im more satisfied than that, I just need a few more months to put everything fine."  "just few more until I settle those guy's life." She thought.

"You're not gonna die if you'll stay here, you're nervous system is still not affected but the hole in your heart is getting bigger." Doctor argued back.

"Uncle, you know more than I do, that I've live longer than expected, please I'll just ask you one last favour, dont tell Younha or dad, not until I'm gone. Please." She begged him.

*End Of Flash back*

"She's getting weaker." Younha thought .

She still could remember what happened twelve years ago. She used to hate her so much, because the one and only guy she admired only cared about her sister while she was only treated as a junk , as a toy.

*Younha's POV*

*Story telling* (^^)

Kim Jonghyun was my sister's best friend, they're inseparable, you could say that they're both the adventurous type. Jihyun unnie and Jonghyun had always been together, that some could have mistaken them as a couple, that includes me, Uncle Joong , unnie's father, and auntie Jinyu had  just adopted me then. The two of them has always been into fights, at the age of 11 unnie's a black belter for taekwondo while Jonghyun is just like a regular gangster, for every fight they had they're always together, while I'll stare at them filled with envy.

Jihyun unnie since from the start , has always been doting on me, though I always shove her away. She knew how much I admired Jonghyun but she never give way, that made me hate her more despite her doting on me. Until one day, I was arguing with her when we're walking outside the classroom and we're walking under the bright sun.

"ahhhh~!!" Jihyun unnie screamed in pain. I looked at her, spots started to form, like as if she got scalded by a hundred degrees celcius water.

I quickly rush to her and put her on the shade. Car came right after and we sent her to hospital.

"You're sister's suffering from XP." The doctor told me.

"XP?" I asked him wondering what's XP.

"xeroderma pigmentosum , her case is unsual because, this usually occurs at an earlier age." The doctor answered. "an autosomal recessive genetic disorder of DNA repair in which the ability to repair damage caused by ultraviolet light is deficient"

"Wait..... you've got to be kidding me.... Will she.... die..." I asked him, the mention of that word pierced through my heart.

"Until now we haven't find any cure, most of the cases, they all have a life span of 20 years ." The doctor answered me."She still need to stay here for further observations." He continued and walked away." Her system could not cure the damages caused by the ultraviolet rays."

The doctor walked away, my legs weakened, I can't believe I've treated her like that when she dotes on me, just because of a guy a pushed her away. I headed inside her ward, and she's awake.

"Why the long face? I wont die that fast." She joked around.

"Unnie..... how could you still joke around." I told her bursting into tears.

"I still have ...1,2,3....4 ....8 years to go. Don't cry." She told me. I can't believe she could still talk calmly about this.

"Younha, this is the first time you didnt shove me away, Im glad. You know, I was aware you liked jonghyun, but I know you spaced out because of me." She started.

"Unnie-"

"Shhh... Let me continue , Me and Jonghyun were not couple, his my cousin, my best friend." She explained to me.

I was shocked, for the past months I believed that they're couple and always hated her, I shouldn't have been narrow minded, I should have asked her instead , I shouldnt have shoved my unnie away. I cried and cried, while she tried to cheer me up.

"Oh no..... What time is it?" She suddenly asked panicking.

"It's night, no dont stand up unnie you're still sick." I told her.

"No, but I need to see Jonghyun, I totally forgot about it, GOD!" She said worriedly.

"Unnie what happened ? Ill go find him if you want." I told her.

"Well we're supposed to have a fight with some gang today, he wouldnt be able to handle it alone." She told me.

I quickly ran to find jonghyun, unnie told me the place and there I found Jonghyun lying on the ground and yelling.

"You're a total Jihyun! Backstabber and a betrayer ! I HATE YOU!" He yelled.

"My unnie's not a !" I yelled back at him. He looked at me filled with disgust and smirked.

"I thought you hated her ? Anyway can't you see what you're beloved unnie did to me ?" He asked me.

He's uniform was filled with blood, he can't even stand properly, his head's bleeding, I gasped in horror.

"My unnie was-" I didnt finished my sentence because he fainted on the spot.

-End of Younha's flash back-

@SHINee's Dorm:

"What does she meant by that?" Jonghyun asked himself while Jihyun's words kept on repeating in his head.

*BUZZ*

He checked his phone and recieve a message.

"You're scandal's starting tomorrow. Meet her at the park- Jihyun"

"How cold, Onew hyung's message is sweeter. But I'll make things difficult for you." Jonghyun mumbled while looking at the message.

-END OF JONGHYUN'S POV-

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N : How ? was it clear ? Cos im not really on the right state of mind to clearly write its, I hope its fine so far :X