P.M.S.

SHINee's Scandal

A/N {I'm back ! I got three days camp in school so I'm not able to update anw it has been a fruitful 39hrs of my life, I might be updating my fic once a week from now on since I'm focusing on my studies , though it sound impossible to me before I'm targetting all A's for my O' levels , Wish me luck readers =) though I'll work hard on it ^^}

==================================================================================

*Listen to Stay with me by Kaoru Aname* oh ya and if you all got time visit dramacrazy.net and watch cinderella's sister ! XD

Hyun Ae's POV

"Hyun Ae ?" My mom called while knocking.

"Omma go in ." I told her and closed my laptop.

"You've got a visitor. A girl..." My mom told me after she entered my room.

I fixed my reading glasses and squinted my eye. Well at this time of hour how can I possibly have a visitor ,it was freaking 11pm at night and it's only my second day here in Seoul I haven't made an friends yet, except for one bipolar slash homo guy. I went downstairs and I saw a girl maybe around my age, curled hair and skinny, maybe a lil bit skinnier than me, she's not on the label of average, she's more likely in the category of beautiful. I looked at her and bowed.

"Annyeong haseyo Hyun Ae-ssi." She greeted me and bow.

"Neh, annyeong haseyo...dugu seyo ?" I asked politely and sat down on the other couch beside her.

"I'm Kim Jihyun... Director of the show you joined in." She introduced.

"Oh, the one whom I talk to when I'm still in Japan ... Annyeong unnie..." I told her informally.

"Well, Im sorry for barging in your house at this hour , but well I heard you and Key aren't going well." She told.

I've got confused , well I thought me and him were fine a while ago, I mean his still bipolar and homo, he even pulled a prank on me and made me almost kill him but in the end I just let him be, first is his not worth my time and secondly I don't go on playing with childish pranks.

"What do you mean by that ?" I asked her curious on what happened.

"Well Key told me that you and his personality crashed, your too... well let's say hyper ...-" She started .

"Now about that... that's totally not possible .... I mean his the one I can't-" I cut her off.

"I know, I know key lied when he told me that, well the kid forgot that wherever you all go , someone's filming you two." She cut me off.

I realised that she really meant it when she told me that we'll be under surveillance for like 24hrs or as long as we're together.

"I just want to apologised, because Key's trying every means to end his part." She told me while sighing.

"Well then shouldnt we end it now ?" I asked her. Well I dont really mind ending it now I mean , imagine trying to get a long with a dog who acts like his cat and for a few seconds his kind suddenly his just gonna roar on you.

"You wont understand it... But please bear with him for one week... If it didnt work then I let you both go... It'll gonna be a huge problem if this really didnt work.." She told me.

"What do you mean by the last sentence ?" I asked her getting confused on her statement.

"Heh.. Its nothing.. you're not suppose to know it yet. Anyway... I guess Ill get going then ..." She answered me and stood up. I gave a nod and usher her to our gate and waved goodbye.

She's one weird director...

-End of Hyun Ae's POV-

THE NEXT DAY:

Key's POV:

"Where is she anyway..." Key mumbled while kicking the air and putting his hands inside his sweater's pockets.

"Don't tell me she's getting even because of what I did to her yesterday?" my eyes widened at the thought of that.

*Flash Back*

"Taste this....it's really nice ...." I told her and pushed the drink near her.

Gullible enough, she drank it and spit it out half way. I laughed so hard because she looked like a frog, her cheeks were bloated . She cursed and stormed off to the toilet while I continued laughing. When she went back, she didn't even argue or complained on what I do, she acted as if nothing really happened, which is weird I'm expecting some complaints and arguing now but instead she kept quiet. So I decided to go to plan B.

"Don't you think your top is a little to small for you ?" I mumbled randomly, I didnt really mean it, I mean it fits her perfectly but you know...

"Is it.....? Thanks ..." She answered me calmly, she's really weird, I mean shouldn't she insult me too. Still Im not gonna give up.

*End of Flash back*

"Maybe I'm a lil too harsh."

"Yah!" I heard a voice .

I look up and saw Hyun ae standing and smiling at me. She's creeping the hell out of me.

"What's with the smile ?" I asked her while walking .

"Im just happy, can't I ?" She answered me and continued walking.

I looked at her , and continued wondering what's wrong with her, why can't noona just let me end this, now I still need to get stuck with her for like 5days... 5days...

-End of Key's POV-

Hyun Ae's POV :

"I'll get even with you .."

"You know... You're actually... kind off....cute..." I told him, I stopped walking and face him since I'm a lil bit a head of him.

His face suddenly got red... and redder ...like a tomato. I had a big time laugh inside my brain. So those kind of things were his weakness. Maybe I should push a lil more, maybe just a little more.

"Why , you haven't heard praises before ?" I asked him and got near him.

"...... You're ..... Creepy ....." He mumbled and continued staring at me.

"Am I ?" I asked him playing innocent. I held his hand, trying to mess with him, but I felt a shock... something like electric shock that I immediately let it go. I felt the blood rush on my face. "What the hell was that?"

"YAH !!! Why are you so weird ?" Key yelled from behind. I tried to walked really fast for unknown reason, I don't know why my feet are acting this way but I can't seem to face him, but why ?

"HYUN AE !" Key yelled.

I felt I gripped on my hand, the same feeling that I had a few minutes a while ago when I tried to hold his hand to play a prank on him. I guess I went a little overboard on trying to get even. This is the effect of being greedy on taking revenge and I really hate it . -.-

"What do you want ?" I snapped at him and tried to pull my hand, but he didnt let go.

"What's wrong with you ? If you're upset about what happened yesterday..." He started while removing his grip.

"Look.... Im not upset okie, I don't really care about that rubbish and childish words of yours." I told him irritated.

"By any chance , are you having.. your once a month thing ?" He asked.

"Mwo ?" I asked him.

"You know the red thing..... P....M....S" He mouthed .

"What ? No .... I've had it a few weeks ago... you ret-.." I mumbled and immediately covered my mouth.

Omg, you're totally retarted Hyun Ae how can you tell him about your period. You've totally gone nuts , why the hell must you tell him about that ah, so stupid. No.... His a homo right... I mean if his a homo he would understand it , I mean he act more girly than me so ....his a homo... So it doesnt really matter ... right ?

I walked, leaving Key standing there.

-End Of Hyun Ae's POV-