Lotte world.

SHINee's Scandal

Jonghyun POV :

"noona neomo yaepeo..." I hummed. It has been *looksatmywatch* 30 minutes since I arrived here, I looked at the temporary PD-nim. I wondered whether she was avoiding me, guitly consience I guessed.

"Jonghyun-ah!" One of the staff called.

"Neh?" I answered.

"She's on the front of Gyro Drop (Yup yup Lotte world !)" The Pd-nim said.

"Okie let's move." One of the camera man yelled.

"Not the gyro drop please." I mumbled to myself as I headed to the location.

-End of Jonghyun's POV-

Kim Younha's POV :

"Aish, what's taking them so long, its freezing here.!" I mumbled. Seriously why did I wear this clothes~! It was so bright a while ago now the temperature dropped, Im gonna freeze to death .

*she's wearing this link

I kicked the ground , and started to walk back and forth. I'm gonna count for 20 seconds and if they don't come Im gonna leave.

"20,19,18,17,16,15,14,13,12,11,10,9,8,7,6,5.......4,3,2....-" I started counting.

"Ann.....yeong Hase...Haseyo.!" Someone from behind greeted while gasping for air.

I turned around to see who was it, I thought Im gonna faint any second now, of all the four guys left, unnie is really out to send me to jail, I can kill anytime now!

"YOU!" He screamed.

"What ? " I replied him and rolled my eyes. " Can you turn off the camera, before I crush all your stuffs!" I directed to the staffs.

I took a small piece of eraser from my bag and threw it .

"Ouch ~!" I guy from behind the tree yelped. " I SAID TURN IT OFF~!!" I yelled.

I flipped my phone and pressed speed dial number 3 .

"Hello?" Jihyun answered from the other line.

"DONT EVEN THINk OF GETTING INNOCENT !" I yelled at her in english .

"Wae? Waeyeo ? " She replied innocently.

"I told you not him~! OF all the people , were you really nuts ? " I yelled at her.

"Ya, naega unnie.. and you owe me something big so dont go around yelling at me! Besides you better do it properly or Im gonna tell the whole world your secret.!" She replied and ended our call.

"Ya ... YA!!!.... Aissshhh."

-End Of Younha's POV-

Jelly's POV :

"Ahh, this kid." I said while ending the call.

"Its only 12pm and here she is waking me up !" I mumbled.

For twelve years night has always been my day , while day light has always been my night. The last time I saw the sun, was the last time I could talk to my bestfriend, but because of that I found a sister. I took out my diary, a thick diary, all the pain and happiness I had for the past twelve years were written inside.

I wrote it hoping that once I'm gone, he'll realised that I did not abandon him, I did not betrayed him.

*Flash Back*

"Younha , I need to talk to Jonghyun, can you help me?" I asked her.

"Neh." She answered. It has been a month since the incident, I didnt attend school anymore, dad wanted to bring me overseas for a treatment. We went at Jonghyun's house when the night came.

"Jonghyun-ah." I called his name while opening his rooms door. He didnt reply, so I just entered.

"What are you doing here ?" He asked coldly.

"That day-." I started.

"I dont want to know and I dont want to see you. I hate you, just go away!" He cut me off.

"But, I didnt-."

"I SAID I DONT WANT TO KNOW!" He screamed, I was shocked, that was the first time he ever got angry at me.

"I'll make sure you'll gonna feel the same . " He said coldly."Go away."

I went out of his room and cried, why must I get sick on that day, why must I get this illness. Why must I lose my one and only bestfriend.

*END OF FLASH BACK*

-End of Jelly's POV-

Jonghyun POV

"She really likes to make other people's life miserable." I thought to myself.

"Ya! Stop grinning there, I want to ride.....that." Younha said while pointing at the Gyro dop.

"What! She's totally mad, since when did she like this stuffss, the last time I dated her she's all shy and innocent." I thought to myself, and that was 8 years ago.

"Wae? Scared? Typical." She said.

"Who? who's scared, isnt it you're the who get's easily scared, you would even hold my-" I teased.

"Shut the gap, I do not know what you're talking about , but if you're referring about the Younha 8 years ago, you already killed her, no point bringing it up." She said coldly.

Im not sure whether is it me or did I just saw pain on hair eyes. I know , I played with her last time, but she can't be that hurt right?We were only 13 years old at that time, she couldn't be possibly that inlove to me right.

I shrugged of my thoughts about the past and followed her, truth is I've been always afraid of heights. Since young, but because of noona I conquered everything,but because of her my whole world got destroyed and I can't forgive her until now.

-End Of Jonghyun's POV-

Younha's POV :

"Well since its here and I cant argue with her,Ill just make my time worthwile." I thought to myself.

"You still owe me alot Jonghyun-ssi.... Its payback time." I mumbled softly.

"Then my dear boyfriend, let's go ?" I said sweetly, his eyes bulged . Typical, I thought to myself. I pulled his hand and headed to the main entrance.

"You're dead Kim Jonghyun."

-End Of Younha's POV-

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! "Jonghyun screamed inside his brain