Pastaaaa....

SHINee's Scandal

Hyun Ae's POV:

"So if its not that once a month thing then what is it ?" Key asked for the hundredth time while skipping like a little kid on the park.

"It's nothing..." I answered him for the hundred and one time.

"You're lying.. come on tell me...." He insisted again, not giving any sign of giving up.

“You’re irritating do you know that….” I snapped at him.

“If this isn’t PMS then what is it?” Key said.

“I’m gonna call hyung about this…. I need to ask him…” He continued and about to take out his phone.

“Fine I’m gonna tell you what it is …..” I gave in, what’s more childish than having this guy here asking his hyung about this kind of things.

“But I’m really hungry now….” I mumbled hoping that he’ll let go of the topic and just move on.

“You’re hungry, then let’s go to the market!” Key told her excitedly.

“Why market ?” I asked him as I tailed behind.

“Im gonna cook.” Key answered.

@ the market

“You can cook ?” I asked him, I mean bipolars can cook?

“Yeah, Irang noona taught me how.” He answered.

I felt my heart beat very fast, and I felt weird when he mentioned the girl’s name. Being really curious I’m dying to know whether who’s this Irang noona he mentioned and it seemed that his clever enough to know what I wanted to asked him.

“She’s like a sister to me…. So don’t be jealous okie.” He mumbled and winked at me.

What… now is he trying to get even ? Sigh I guess this is the cycle of vengeance. I climbed up the cart and sat inside. I know I’m not fat and I only weigh 48 kg when my height is like 167cm , Im not sure whether I’m falling on the range of underweight kids and I don’t really care since I don’t starve.

He stared at me for a moment and started pushing the cart.

-End Of Hyun Ae’s POV-

Key’s POV:

I really feel guilty that I let her drink that alienated veggy drink, Im a cautious person and lived by the praised “Better be safe than sorry.” range . It tasted horrible , the taste was really alienated even though I just took a small sip , and when I asked her to drink it she went on gulping.

I didn’t really meant to call her fat though I indirectly said it, I mean the last time I did that comment, Nicole went starving her self, frankly speaking I like girl’s with a lil more fat rather than those very skinny slash malnourished kinds.

The moment she touched my hand a while ago, I felt a weird sensation that I haven’t felt before, it’s like something hard to explain that it made me want to treat her nicely. Seeing here sitting inside the cart like this like a little kid seemed really cute…. Wait… cute?

“So what’s the food you’re gonna cook?” She asked while looking and observing the marts surroundings.

“Pasta .” I answered her as I headed to the baking section.

I grabbed all the ingredients I needed and Hyun Ae went on grabbing some random Japanese goodies while mumbling “delicious” everytime she grabbed one.

“Can you finish all those?” I asked her while heading to the counter.

“Is that key …”

“Is that her partner ?”

“They look cute together ?”

“The girl is pretty !”

And a lot more comments can be heard everywhere, good enough that there are camera’s everywhere, though it is rather weird on how they managed to find out that we’re here and stuff, noona always has her ways that it’s pretty scary sometimes.

“Key ah… Help me go off the cart ….” Hyun Ae asked while pulling my sweater.

“You go down yourself… No one asked you to climb inside anyway.” I answered her.

“Bipolar……” She mumbled and some other words while she tried to get off the cart.

Is that what she really thought of me ? Bipolar …. Wait what’s bipolar anyway ? Im gonna check the dictionary once I reach home… Or maybe I’ll asked amber about it. I put down the plastic bags and stopped walking.

“Aissh….” Hyun Ae mumbled when she bumped into me because I suddenly stopped from walking.

“Hey, what’s the meaning of bipolar ?” I typed on my BB phone and sent to amber.

“It meant like being contradicting, like one moment you’re happy then out of the blue you’re sad, why do you asked ?” Her reply said.

“Oh okie… thanks…” I smsed her back , not wanting her to ask too many questions.

I pulled the plastic bags and catch up with Hyun Ae who’s walking and was quite a distance already. So, I’m bipolar huh.

We flagged for taxi and headed to her house, well since I don’t really like our dorm, It became a dating place after those two so called adults have their girlfriends , while Minho and Taemin would lock themselves inside the room. I can guarantee you that while Minho is reading his manga books Taemin is busily observing his dream land.

-End of Key’s POV-

Younha’s and Jonghyun’s POV :

“Those two are weird, fighting then suddenly acting sweet.” Jonghyun mumbled and slowly putting his hands on Younha’s shoulder

“Anyway, remember the time your sister asked me about fame or love…. And you said that I should choose fame since you can ask lee soo man to allow us to date….” Jonghyun asked her.

“Mm...” Younha answered.

“What’s the secret noona’s saying?” Jonghyun continued.

“It’s a secret so don’t even bother to asked about it okie.” Younha answered and shove of Jonghyun’s hand away from her shoulder.

Jonghyun pouted and held her hand and they followed Key and Hyun Ae.

-End of Younha and Jonghyun’s POV-

Key and Hyun Ae were happily cooking on the kitchen while Hyun Ae’s mom watch them, a smile formed on Hyun Ae’s mom’s face as she watched her daughter smile and laugh with his boyfriend.

“You sure you really can cook ?” Hyun Ae asked Key again.

“I told you I can, can’t you even sit and stay still ?” Key whined.

“When you’re hungry… you’ll get crazy..” Hyun Ae mumbled and sat on the chair.

30 minutes later.

"It's ready....." Key said excitedly.

He saw Hyun Ae being sound asleep , heads on the table. Somehow Key felt calmness inside him as he watched her sleeping, the more he looked at her the more he realised that she's someone he know but can't really figure out who or where did they meet.

"She must be tired." Hyun Ae mom said as she entered the Kitchen.

"Auntie, the food is ready, you should eat first. Im gonna carry her to her room." Key told Hyun Ae's mom politely and she just gave a nod.

"You look heavier than you really are" Key mumbled while carrying Hyun Ae to her room.

He laid her down on her and sat beside her, he began and brushing Hyun Ae's hair off her face.

"What is this kind of feeling your giving me?" Key mumbled softly.

"Who are you Hyun Ae , why am I reacting this way towards you...." Key continued.

Key pulled the blanket and covered Hyun Ae's body, he turned off the light and headed back to the Kitchen to say goodbye to Hyun Ae's mom and head back to his dorm.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This would be the last for this week >< heeheee... maybe by thursday or wednesday im gonna update again ^^ Nighty night people  (22/5/10)