Lee Taemin's birthday

SHINee's Scandal

“Teddy bear check.”

“Flowers check.”

“Cleanliness?” Jonghyun cut him off.

“Damn it hyung I’m always clean!” Taemin literally yelled at him on the phone.

“Mind your language lover boy.” Jonghyun told him and the background of other line was filled with laughter.

“Stop making fun of my son!” Key yelled on the other line.

Taemin off his phone and head back to their table where Chinie is trying to keep herself occupied and tried her best not getting bored. Taemin watched her swirl her hair, the more he looked the more he can’t move, it’s hard to believe that he’s actually enjoying even her simple gestures.

-

Chinie sat on the chair beside the glass wall. Taemin had excused himself that he need to answer a phone call, Chinie nodded and let him. She flip her phone, and there’s no message or call. She closed it back and look outside seeing different mixtures of cars and their headlights color, for a second she thought she was on the other dimension.

“*sniggers* What’s your order?” The waiter said rudely.

“Oh, I’ll wait for my …boy… I mean friend to come.” Chinie replied her politely.

“Hmm…” The waitress said and rolled her eyes in front of her.

Chinie had million glares since a while ago, all the girls were looking at her filled with disgust while some whisper in between their glances. She didn’t know that Taemin could make these girls this mad, actually she had expected Taemin as the less popular among the rest. But she got to be kidding herself.

Chinie looked down, both palm on her face.

“What are you thinking?”

“Why are you even here?”

“Why?”

Millions of questions were crowded over her head, the past couples didn’t garner so much attention and there weren’t much anti fans. Why her, she just want to escape her life for once, but what did she get on her little wish, anti fans… and more anti fans.

Chinie started to swirl her hair, she’s wondering what’s taking Taemin so long, the anti fans were getting more scary, besides death glares some gave some threatening hand language. She tried to look away but it seems that every corner of the restaurant have girls who hated her.

“Oppa!” She called when she noticed Taemin standing on one side and looking at her.

Taemin smiled and walked to her direction, how she wish he knew that his fans were harassing her with their glares and threats.

“Excuse me sir what’s your order?” The waitress asked Taemin sweetly, she was the same girl who asked Chinie, only difference is that now she’s sweet.

“What a two face.”

 

Unknown to the two, Taemin’s hyungs and their girlfriends were watching from one corner, they had disguised themselves and managed to enter the restaurant without them having any hints. It was Younha who almost started to cause a great havoc, she hates the waitress the girls and the people who were talking behind her, she felt like ripping their heads off, while Jonghyun’s hiding behind Onew because he know how scary Younha could get. Jihyun was there too control her, luckily. Chan chan on the other hand almost threw the drink the “waitress” gave them, because she’s the one who treated Chinie wrongly.

They were all in rage while ofcourse Taemin was clueless, Chinie won’t say anything.

“Why did you order a lot ?” Chinie asked Taemin after he placed his order.

“Because today is a special day.” Taemin replied.

“Yeah, it’s special, you had an extension.” Chinie replied and point at his hair.

“No no not that.”

“Then?”

“You don’t know?” Taemin asked her half disappointed.

“Know what ?”

“It’s my birthday.”

-

“OH MY GOD !” Key gasped suddenly.

“ Quiet !”

“It’s his birthday today!” Key whispered.

The eight of them had all their eyes bulging out of their sockets. How could they forget an important day like this? Another is how will they tell Chinie about it, they wouldn’t want her to indirectly hurt Taemin of course.


Sorry, it's short.... T.T :3 Happy birthday Lee Taemin... Teehee -jelly_taemin. :)