Sweet little things

SHINee's Scandal

After writing chapter 2&3 of the story that me and Nik aka cutterpillow were collaborating, Im gonna update here :) And this will be EunHo's coupling last chapter ><.


Last Day :

"Euna ... Euna..." Euna's mom mumbled while shaking her lightly.

"Have you pack your stuffs?" Her mom asked again.

"Mmm... I packed them already...." Euna responded still in her lala land.

"Your boyfriend's waiting for you." Her mom whispered to her ears.

.

.

"Whatttt~!!!" Euna literally screamed.

"Downstairs!" Her mom chuckled and left her room.

"Aish.. That's not a good joke mom!" She complained and sat up on her bed.

Euna got off her bed and went inside her bathroom, doing her daily routine. Washed her face and brushed her teeth. Her hair, she can't bothered about it. She's still wondering why Minho's visiting her when it's so early, she just gasped and almost screamed when she saw their house's wall showing that it's already 11am. And the biggest joke is Minho and her were gonna have some special date or whatever you call it.

"Hey!" He called for Euna's attention.

"Sorry.... I just.. woke up.."Euna apologised and chuckled.

"He can see that..... " My mom butted in.

"You two wait, Im gonna perpare some food. And also your breakfast." Euna's mom told them.

Minho stood up and approached her, he then began to her hair, as what Euna thought it was. Minho fixed her bangs and her hair. Euna then realised that he wasn't really her hair but instead fixing it.

"Is my hair that messy that you can stand it?" Euna joked.

"Nah.... I just want to see your face." Minho told her. "You should go and bath now." He continued while placing both of his hands on her shoulders and pushing her slightly up till the staircase.

Euna, felt her cheeks got warmer. She know that she's blushing by Minho's comment. However pain struck her, within a few hours she's gonna go back to Korea and her life would be back to normal, building a good make believe relationship with Minho's rather amusing and fun at the same time. Though they might have started with a bad start, everything went well. Minho took care of her, more than what she expected, she found out that the flaming charisma that she admired from far before was now reachable, was now making her heart flutters and beat faster. If this is what other people called it "love" overwhelming yet addcitive when its within your reach.

But everything happy moment has an ending, and her's gonna end tonight, uptill now she hasn't told him that this might be their last meeting or dating, after this there's high possibility that there won't be nexttime anymore. Probably when the next time she visits seoul, he might have forgotten her and have his own life. Just the mere thought of those things make her feel nausea. She can't imagine Minho other girl's hair, telling the girl that he wanted to see her face, it made her felt sick. She felt disgusted, no, she envious and jealous.

How could a mere few days can make her feel this strong emotion she had never felt before, it's as if fate played a cruel fate for her, falling inlove for someone she know she's gonna leave.She accepted the fact that Minho might not feel anything even she left, friends come and go, and she's just a friend, a colleague.

She entered her room and sobbed her heart's out, she cried upto the the point there's no more tears falling, upto the point that she already felt numb of everything.

"What are you thinking.... It's your last date... Yet here you are crying!" Euna scolded herself after she calmed down.


"Why won't she tell me ?" Minho asked Euna's mom.

For a while now, Minho and her mom has been talking, until her mom mentioned about Euna leaving tonight to fly back Japan. Minho was stunned but what Euna's mom told her, he've got no idea that it would be the last time that they might see each other. Was it that easy for her to leave him just like that? When he haven't even confessed what he felt for her, that he fell inlove at the first sight she encountered her. Why is she doing this to him was he not worth. Different reasons occured to him, until Euna's mom told him something.

"She had never been good with goodbyes." Her mom told Minho.

"When me and her dad separated, she hated me." She continued.

"She didn't even want to see me even the day before I left Japan, her dad told me that she can't say goodbye to me, it's not because she hated me, it's because she can't bear to see anyone leave her just like that."

"She has big dreams, I'm not telling you not to stop her or forget her dear."

"Give her sometime to achieve her goals in life, If you're meant together.... You'll be together.. and You have my support young lad. Never had I seen her smile that wide before, it's as if the she finally had bloomed."

"I understand..." Minho answered her and smiled. He did understand.


@Shooting area :

"One of the other actress can't come... Sooyoung's currently ill... We need replacement." The Pd told the staffs.

"Has Chinie arrived ?" He asked another staff member.

"She's arriving soon..." She responded.

"SHINee?" He continued.

"On the way.." She responded.

"Ah, all celebrities are the same... always late." He complained.

The Pd's having some bad day because one of his stars couldn't make because she's sick and now the others were late. He got life too.

"Sorry were late." SHINee's manager apologised.

"Aish... We need some replacement. Sooyoung can't make it she's sick." The PD complained again.

"Wait....." The PD said when he heard a sweet girl's voice who's busily chatting with the SHINee boys. He looked at her from head to toe, then smiled widely.

"Perfect!" He exclaimed.

And there, Euna was dragged on the new Cf that SHINee's working at, the two lead would be Minho and Taemin, the two maknae. It would be a phone CF for the Samsung galaxy, which recently their Super Junior sunbaenims have promoted overseas, they're gonna promote it here in South Korea.

"Im sorry I'm late !" The girl with a cute bun hair tied up, in a cute mini dressed slightly aboved her knees, smiled at them and apologised profusely.

170 cm at the age of 16, with a model like figure and an innocent angel liked face. She and Euna definitely click, though it's the first time Euna's gonna film, she felt comfortable because they were gonna act as Sisters. The shooting went well , now it's for /Main teaser time.

But there's a little bit problem happened when Taemin and Chinie were filming. Well Chinie 2-inch heel suddenly broked, maybe because of instincts she accidentally grabbed Taemin's hands and fell down together Taemin on top while Chinie landed flat on the ground. Well the psycho director said that it was a good scene and his gonna include it and continued to blabber nonstop about whatever blah blah blah.

The CF shooting took the whole afternoon and the staff decided to have some celebration. Minho and Euna passed with it because they want to spend their night together. Minho took her to a restaurant filled with very less people, quiet and calm place, people seeking for peace of mind should definitely go here.

"This would be the last..." Euna mumbled.

"Mmmm...." Minho agreed , though his heart says something otherwise.

"It has been great, really great...." Euna told him.

"Here...." She continued and passed him an enveloped.

"Open it after 12am." She continued.

Minho knew why she wanted it that way, Euna didnt know that he was aware and he would definitely send her before she even leave Korea. He needs to, he'll go crazy if he won't do it... He swear he would.

They ended the night, Minho sent her home and waved goodbye.


@Airport:

"Mom I told you not to send me." Euna scolded her mom while crying.

"Aigoo my child." Her mom said.

"I'm gonna miss you." Euna mumbled.

"I'll visit again on the holidays." She continued and her mom nodded.

"Mom.. I'll call you everyday so keep your phone intact." She reminded her mom.

"I know I know.. You silly child." Her mom said and hugged her.

Just when she's about to walked inside the departure hall. She felt a pair of arms wrapped around her.

"Mom... I said-"

"You won't even say goodbye." The deep husky voice reminder him of someone.

"Choi Minho ?" She mumbled .

"You're evil." He continued, not letting her go and still staying on the same position.

"How did you know?" Euna asked him.

He let her go and turned her around facing him.

"Lee Euna.... I Choi Minho would wait even it take you forever to achieved your dream, I'll wait for the day that you'll comeback and be ready to answer me. The first time i encountered you I knew you're the girl the I wanted to, the moment you dropped your handkerchief I know we're fated to know each other, I don't how Jihyun noona managed to find you but I'm glad she did. You're the first person I loved before we even met each other... Lee Euna ... Saranghaeyo."

"I'll come back for you Choi Minho ! Don't play a fool araso... And I won't I would never hurt you."

Just the thought of what Minho told her made her blushed, she sat at her chair comfortably and began to feel the necklace that Minho gave her, It was simple, a heart shaped pendant and silver chain but it meant alot to her, it meant Minho's confessions, though it sounded so cheesy, it felt so sweet and romantic for her... Mayber this is what love could do to humans, even the most cheesiest line would sound the sweetest out of all. Sometimes even a kissed on the forehead was sweeter than a kiss on the lips.

"Saranghaeyo... Choi Minho..."


How was it ? It's not a bad ending, I mean.... Though not officially together but still they're together ! LOL... Im confusing ..... YAYAYAYAY.. This would end soonnnnn AHHH SNIFFS :') Im so proud of myself... HAHAHAHAHAHA OKIE... It's my dongsaeng's turn lalalalalal.. ANd pips go and read Boys and girls... it's a collab by me and cutterpillow ^^

Nik , hope you like it :)