*Extra*

SHINee's Scandal

*SQUEEKS I feel so free now  lol Okie because of Undankbar Im gonna update !*

Key's POV :

Flash Back :

House phone rang and I answered it.

"Hello?"

"Hello, I want to speak to Onew." the guy on the other line commanded.

"Huh? He's not available, who are you?" I asked puzzled.

"Tell him I have someone precious to him." The guy said and laughed evily.

"You must be nuts , go find someone to prank !" I yelled and put down the phone, anti-fans now a days are very wild.

-End of Flash Back-

I dialled Onew hyung's number again,he answered.

"Hyung ! Where are you !" I yelled while running .

Minho pulled me, he managed to catch a taxi and we were inside.

"He have Chan Chan!" Onew answered, I can hear his gasps. He must have been running for a long time, He told us the address and we asked the taxi driver to bring us on that location.

-End of Key's POV-

Onew's POV

"It must be the same guy as last time !" I screamed inside my brain while running.

I arrived at that location, panting,

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!"

I heard a scream, I panic, what if its Chan Chan, no I can't lose her. Not now that I could prof that I can't live without her, not now. I started running, heading to nowhere.

-End of Onew's POV-

-Jihyun's POV-

"Hello?" I answered my phone.

"Unnie!" Cheered the girl from the other line.

" Chan Chan ?" I asked.

"neh! Can you go help me confessed?" She asked me. I raised my right eyebrow.

"Please, well ,I dont want to sound to desperate so I came up with this." She told me and explained everything.

I was dumbfounded. " YA! What was that, If you're gonna confessed must you make him panic like that ?" I questioned her.

"FIne!" Im gonna go there, since it's gonna get dark soon, I could go out , so I decided to help her out .

-End of Jihyun's POV-

-SHINee's maknae's POV (Key,Minho and Taemin)-

The three of them were frightenedly nervous, though the urge of calling the cops have occurred to them, they decided to see the situation first. They went exactly to the place where Onew had sms them. I took them a while to find the abandoned building .

Once they reached the building they decided to open the door and leave a small gap for them to peek at. There eyes widenned at what  they saw.

"What the ?" Key mumbled.

Taemin pouted.

Minho pushed the door and yelled . "YAHHHHHHH!!!!" with irritation.

"We're worried you know !" Taemin complained as he enter .

"Oh, mianhe, Im not aware about it also !" Onew answered happilly.

"And you're snuggling each other infront of my son!" Key scolded Chan Chan and Onew while covering Taemin's eyes. Taemin struggled, and removed Key's hand from his eyes.

"hmmm, gathering ?" I familiar voice was heard.

"NOONA~!" Key exclaimed and run to her and gave her a bear hug .

"Omo!" Jihyun exclaimed. "How are you dongsaeng ?" Jihyun continued.Key pouted and acted cute. He doesn't want to be treated as just a dongsaeng.

"Gross !" Minho said loudly.

"Ya! YOU PUNK !" Key yelled and started to chased Minho. Minho glared at key, and he stopped chasing him.

"SO how did it go ... ?" Ji hyun asked but eventually saw Onew and Chan Chan's entangled hands. She smiled , four more to go she thought.

Ji hyun requested for a bigger car for the 6 of them to ride. She asked them if they would mind if she invited them in her home. Key excitedly agreed while the others nodded. The two were still lovey dovey.

-End Of Maknaes PoV-

 @ Jihyun's House :

Jihyun's POV :

"We're here." I told them and headed to the main door.

I lead them to the living room and went to the kitchen. I prepared some snacks while I ask the maids to cook something for us. I asked one of them if Younha reached home , they all shook their head.

I headed back to the living room carrying the snacks.

"Taemin ah ! Remember the noona whom we always talk to last time ?" Key asked Taemin.

"The one who sends chocolates and letters to us ?" Taemin asked back.

"That Kind noona ?" Minho asked too.

"Why did you suddenly asked about her ?" Onew asked.

"Yeah that noona. Nothing I just all of a sudden remembered her." Key answered.

"She's the first noona who wrote to us, even we just debuted." Taemin continued.

"Yah, she was ill, I wondere how she is now, she doesnt reply to our letters anymore." Onew mumbled.

I smiled, they still could remember. I saw Chan Chan's jealous face I cant help but smile at the two love birds.

"Snacks ? Anyone?" I offered them.

-End Of Jihyun's POV-

*Back at the lotte world*

Younha's POV :

"Hey, can we go home now ?" I asked monkey boy while my vanilla ice cream.

"Why ?" he asked .

"Hello?! Earth on the monkey, its 10pm." I told him sarcastically.

"Why are you so mean ?" Jonghyun asked. I rolled my eyes and got irritated. I throw the remaining Ice cream into the bin.

"You should know." I replied coldly and walked away. He followed me and pulled me back.

"Are you still upset because of-" He asked.

"Yes. I am, until now." I cut him off and pulled my hand back. I could feel tears forming , I wont cry anymore , I promised myself that I'll be strong, No one could hurt me anymore.

-End of Jihyun's POV-

Jonghyun's POV :

"Im sorry." I mumbled as I watched her run away.