The TaeNie couple.

SHINee's Scandal

Taemin do not bother much about his birthday. For the past few years he himself even forget it but his hyungs had never missed to celebrate each of his birthday, never they had failed to make him feel loved. But this year would be extra special, now that his 18, and his going to celebrate his birthday with a girlfriend despite of it being make believed Taemin wants to cherish this especial occassion. Recently he had been watching We got Married's episode, his Victoria noona, he wanted to have a wife just like her, not her but someone like her. Someone who had sweet thoughts for her husband, someone who does everything for her husband.

He stayed up all night thinking whether Chinie would have prepared something especial for him. Just the thought of it made him feel really excited and thrilled on his birth day.

-

"What did you say again?" Chinie asked him.

"Uhm... nothing today's just special." Taemin flashed a smile.

"Maybe she's thinking of surprising me."

"Let's eat." He initiated.

-

"JONGHYUN DISTRACT HIM! WE NEED TO TELL CHINIE!" Key whispered while grabbing Jonghyun's collar and began to push and pull it.

The rest of them held Key, he's pretty hysterical and scary. Jonghyun coughed and looked at him."Are you going to kill me?" He mouthed. He stood up and made his way out of that restaurant, he was covered from head to toe hence it's hard to recognised who he was.

He began to look at Taemin's direction from the outside of the shop. He took one last glance and dialled Taemin's number, he was watching the young guys reaction. Taemin took out his phone and look at it, then he put it back inside his pocket. "THIS PUNK"

He continued the calling and didn't stop, finally Taemin picked it up.

"Yeoboseyo."

"YAH why did you take so long to answer."

"I didn't know you're calling hyung." Taemin said innocently.

"Pfft.... I saw it you little devil."

"I see." Jonghyun said in a sarcastic tone.

"Why did you call anyway?"

"Oh... I thought I saw you inside a restaurant." He lied.

"Huh?" Taemin asked and his head began to move from left to right.

"Here!" Jonghyun waved and Taemin caught it.

"Can you come out for a second?" Jonghyun asked. The young boy nodded and put his phone down.

"Now what should I tell him...." Jonghyun mumbled to himself and rubbed his temple.

-

"Cue!" Chan chan let out.

Each of them sprinted from their seats and quickly surrounded Chinie the moment Taemin stepped out of the restaurant. Chinie look at each of them, looking kind of familiar.

"Please don't hurt me... I didn't mean to steal Taemin-oppa it's just a show." Chinie mumbled almost about to cry.

"Aigoo so cute." One of them let out.

"Eh?"

"Dear, it's us. SHINee oppa's with their girlfriends, except loner Minho and Jihyun." Key commented and earned some death glares from the two.

"It's Taemin's birthday today, and I believe he was expecting something from you. We're here just to remind you. Anyway we're leaving." Key told him and waved. "Fighting!"

-

Jonghyun put his hands on the Taemin's shoulder and prevented him from looking inside the restaurant, he had been stealing glances on the inside.

"So how's it going?" Jonghyun started while wondering what's taking them so long to head out.

"Hyun why did you call me here?" Taemin asked.

"To make sure it's my dear dongsaeng." Jonghyun let out and HUGGED him tight to see the guys inside clearly. Jihyun gave a thumbs up, and all of them were heading outside the shopped.

"Hyun..g... can't.. breathe... ah.."

"Oh... my dongsaeng... Anyway I'm going goodluck pal!" Jonghyun told him randomly and waved at him.

As Taemin head back, he saw a group of girls and boys standing outside the restaurant, their backs facing him so he can't see their faces. He had been seeing too much weird stuffs today and he shook his head. He entered back to the restaurant and saw Chinie disappear not in her seat.

He looked around and couldn't find a trace of her, he began to get worried and panic. He wasn't expecting this, did she actually ditch him? Not ditch leave him like that, no wishing him a happy birthday just leaving like that.

No he must be paranoid, he sat on his chair and waited. Maybe she was just inside the toilet, fifteen minutes had passed and still there's no sight of her, he had already finished his food, another 15 minutes had passed and she was still nowhere. He was about to leave the place when someone came rushing heading to his direction.

Chinie halted and held his hands as a support her legs felt like breaking after running from a couple of blocks away back here, and the fact that she's wearing high heels. She was about to collapse luckily Taemin held her firmly and sat her on the chair beside her.

"I'm *huff*... Sorry, it took me longer than expected *huff*."

"Where did you go, you left like that ? I thought you ditch me, I was about to leave." Taemin replied.

"I.... I left a note...." Chinie replied trying to catch her breath back.

"Note?" Taemin asked and began to examin the table, there he notice a pink piece of paper under the Chinie's plate, it was slightly sticking out. He pulled it and read.

"I'm off to somewhere for a while, give me fifteen minutes, be right back." -CHINIE<3

"Hmmmm... But where did you go?" Taemin asked.

"Come." Chinie stood up, her legs still aching a little. She pulled Taemin's hand and smiled at him. She pulled him heading to the place where she run off, it's nothing much but she's glad that the ahjussi was kind enough to let her rent the place for a while.

"Was it still far?" Taemin asked, Chinie's hand still holding on his.

"Quite far huh? I ran this far." She said proudly.

"Oh it's here." She mumbled. She saw this place while walking around the area few minutes ago, thinking of what should she make for him for his birthday, to think of she only spent thirty minutes doing everything. Well she didn't did it alone to be honest, he had a little help from some "friends", let's take it that way.

"Why is it so dark here?" Taemin complained as the enter the old studio, it was owned by a kind granpa and let Chinie use the place for a while after begging him.

"Stay here." Chinie ordered him and made him stand on one corner, she had managed to memorised the whole room since it's not that pretty big, only table and an old piano with few old dusty acoustic guitars.

She stretched her hands trying to search for something. Once she managed to find it, she sat on the stool. The lights went on, the room had a banner saying "Happy birthday "Boyfie"." On the corner were the"friends" who helped her set up the place and of course on the lights. Chan Chan made a piece sign, Hyun Ae giggled and felt awkward. Key smiled from ear to ear.

On the table were bunch of tidbits, a small simple birthday cake, few balloons on the ground, strawberries, "banana". Orange and more candies. Like a typical... Kids Party (?)

Taemin let out a soft laugh and a simple smile. Chinie started to play the piano, she hadn't touched a piano for quite a long time after being a model, she hoped it her hands won't be rusty. She breath in and started to pressed the keys.

*Yiruma's River flows*

"Oppa I'm sorry I do not even know your birthday. If the guys didn't remind me I won't know at all." Chinie mumbled and bent down her head.

"Awwww...." Key let out half dreaming.

"SHhhhhhh...." Each of them let out.

Taemin walked slowly, he bent a little, and hugged Chinie. "Thank you."

"KYAAAAAAAAA........" The "audience" squealed.

"Time for the party to start." Key chanted and made his way on the table, he lighted the candles. everyone sat around the table Taemin and Chinie were right infront. They started singing a happy birthday song, just like how a birthday was celebrate traditionally, except that there's no cake bashing since they all had one cake, each of them famished except Taemin.

"For my birthday-

"Oh shut up hyung you already said that on Jonghyun hyung's birthday." Minho cuts Key off.

"You know, you really are clueless of reality." Hyun Ae commented and stuffed the banana on Key's mouth.

Chinie was busy feeding Taemin, Taemin did the same thing she feed her back and they began to chuckle and giggle at their own actions, it's as if their side was the lovey dovey couple side while the other was, a .... a zoo. "Yah! You two stopped that!" Jonghyun whined feeling a little jealous since Younha wasn't feeding him, and when he tried to feed her she shot glares at him.

"It's their show." Chan Chan mumbled.

"Oh... yah...." Jonghyun mumbled.


Oh la la, one last more for TaeNie couple and it's done... AWWW I love all of you who support this fic... But what if, the real story was just about to start ? Nah Im kidding muahhaha, but there's something more to this story ... so sit back and relax, okie gotta go now bye pips.! <3