Hyun Ae and Key

SHINee's Scandal

A/N I was like updating this last night till 12am plus, but aff has gone cuckoo and wasnt save ><.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@SHINee's Dorm :

"I ordered chicken !" Onew yelled while hugging two box of Goobne chicken.

"Yah hyung where's the drinks ?" Taemin asked while setting up the table in the living room.

"The pizza ?" Minho asked .

"My chicken are more precious than that." Onew answered them.

"What the heck !" Minho exclaimed.

"Yah hyung, you're really unbelievable do you know that?" Taemin said sarcastically while heading outside to get the stuffs Onew left.

"Yah , Why are you all so disrespectful ?"  Onew complained.

"So your chicken is more precious than me huh, Onew-ssi" Chan said while sitting opposite Onew.

"That's a different story." Onew answered while pulling Chan Chan beside him.

"YAH STOP BEING MUSHY , A LIL HELP HERE!" Taemin yelled , he have 3boxes of pizza infront of him and 2 drinks each in between his arms.Minho came rushing to him pulling the drinks.

"Aigoo are Taeminie ." Minho mumbled.

-A few minutes later-

"YAH WHY DID YOU LEAVE THE DOOR OPEN." Jonghyun yelled the moment he entered the dorm.

"Oh, Annyeong hyung , Annyeong haseyo noona." Taemin greeted them.

"Eh whats up with the hands ?" Onew joked pointing at their entangled hands.

"You not happy ?" Younha asked while raising her right eyebrow.

"Sorry ." Onew apologised . And everyone cracked up.

"Where's Key ?" Jonghyun asked while looking around for key.

"Fetched Jihyun noona." Minho answered while trying to grab a chicken but got his hand slapped by Younha .

"Yah, are you all nuts , Kibum might do something to her or what, his raging hormones are scary ." Jonghyun scolded them.

"He wont win with unnie you should know that." Younha answered him.

"Oh ya...." Jonghyun answered while scratching the back of his head.

"What do you mean by that ?" Onew asked curiously.

"If I could damaged our front door with just a pushed, she can destroy it easily with one hit." Younha explained.

"What ?!" Taemin, Minho and Onew exclaimed in unision .

"We're here ! " Key chanted while holding Jihyun's hand.

"Yah !" Jonghyun yelled.

Jonghyun quickly got up and pulled Jihyun away from key, being over protective Younha can't help but laugh. Key cant take of his gazed at Jonghyun and Jihyun while Jonghyun's dragging her to sit beside Younha. While the others were totally puzzled and shocked over Jonghyun's reaction. They thought He and Younha were together but how come his acting all protective over Jihyun, They looked at Younha who's laughing her head off.

"Would you mind to explain ? Are you two timing them ?" Key asked while squatting down, earning some agreement from the other 4 people. Jihyun then began bursting out laughing.

"What ?" Jonghyun gasped.

"Well how come you're suddenly all nice to noona ?" Onew asked.

"Oh that......." Jonghyun started and began telling them the whole story on why the situation was and blah blah ><

"This chicken is nice ...." Younha mumbled not listening to Jonghyun's story telling.

"Yeah, I want some pizza ..." Jihyun said doing the same thing.

"Yah Unnie your appetite can be so big ?" Younha exclaimed.

"yah be quite...." The six of them said in unision. "Sorry .." Younha mumbled.

-An Hour later-

" AH so fulling ." Everyone said in unision ignoring the camera's around them.

"So Jonghyunnie, do you still need me to asked you ?" Jihyun said.

"Ask what ?" Jonghyun asked .

"Love or fame ?" Jihyun answered. "Ofcourse Ill choose ....Lo-" Jonghyun said.

"He'll choose fame !" Younha cut him off.

"What ?" Jonghyun asked her. " You'll choose fame .... " She said and smiled.

-END OF JONGHYUN AND YOUNHA'S COUPLING- <-- man I love cliffhangers hahahaha (Evil laugh)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Next day @ KIC Building*

"So we're gonna air the first two Couples." Jihyun said enthusiastically.

"Yeah !" The Five guys cheered.

"So Key, you're gonna start yours today ." Jihyun told Key.

"Noona but my heart only belongs to you." Key said.

Taemin pretended to vomit on what his hyung said and got strangled by Key , Jihyun cant stop but smile because she knew that Key's just a small brother to her just like he had always been.

*End*

Key's Partner POV :

"Hmmm, its been a long time since I had visit mom ." I told myself while pushing my cart.

"Yah! Hyun Ae ! Visit us okie !" My friends said and gave me a big hug.

"Of course you all still owe me money ." I told them . They all frowned.

"We gave you your ticket already !" Tomako-chan defended.

"You didnt fork it out , you force me to join some lame show ...." I chided.

"Well atleast your going home now ! Visit us anytime okie, the board is open okie okie, byebye !" They all pushed me.

"AIsh , fine, byebye ^^ Ill call you once I reach :)" I told them and waved goodbye.

Ah, The last time I went back was 2 years ago and it was just my luck that there are some Korean Idols who are boarding the same plane as I am. It's even worse than travelling from States to Korea, though I havent experience it, but my friends told me about this jetlag thing. Anyway whats worse is when I was going to do some business inside the toilet, yeap some business-.-.

*Flash Back*

"Ah, seriously I need toilet now." I mumbled to myself while making my way to the toilet . I heard some weird noises, with some "ohh" and " ahh ", damn it sound disgusting and hideous to add on that I almost felt that my bladders' gonna burst anytime. I swallowed my pride and knocked.

"Excuse me ?" I said softly while Im still calm.The door openned and the girl with messy hair came out and was fixing her clothes. "What the hell..." I mumbled inside my brain. I smiled and told them that if they want to do this kind of thing they should hold it of first, in a calm way. The girl smirked at me and walked behind me.

While the guy was busily fixing his pants and adjusting his shirt.

"Hi there miss, you also want one ...." He smirked and pulled me inside.

"Yah what the hell..." I let out, just when his about to do something to me , I kicked his balls. I pushed him outside. Now Im not gonna be kind, whats wrong with this two idiot making out inside the toilet and my bladder about to burst.

"Ya ! IF YOU WANT TO MAKE OUT GO JUMP OFF THE PLANE AND FIND SOME ROOM FOR YOURSELF." I yelled at the two of them. Now every passengers eyes were on me.

"And you , Im not as cheap as that girl beside you !" I yelled at the guy and slammed the toilet's door infront of their faces.

* End Of Flash Back*

"Well I went inside the toilet before entering the plane." I mumbled to myself . Before I doze off I changed my phones sim to the one they send me, the show I would be in for a week. Sigh I hope it wont be too much to handle :X

-End of Hyun Ae's POV-

Key's POV :

"Noona said I'll receive a call when she already arrived ." I mumbled while fixing my hair infront of the mirror.

"Ya hyung, arent you excited ?" Taemin asked me.

"Nope, I only like Jihyun noona .... She'll just be a colleage." I answered Taemin.

"You know, thats what we all said at first, but you see , Onew hyung and Jonghyun hyung... You might end up like them ." Taemin teased.

"No milk for you !" I yelled at him at went outside the room.

I went outside to kill sometime, I decide to buy something for the my "girlfriend for one week" well first impression matters.

-End of Key's POV-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Somehow i always have fun writing a story that have Key as a Character , hahaha his personality is too amusing ^^