Bipolarism.

SHINee's Scandal

A/N : Okie im getting lazier :X all those italicized were mere silent thoughts hahaha ><

Hyun Ae's POV :

"Man what's wrong with this guy ....bipolar much?"

"Is he a gay or something, he’s looking on his mirror for like ages." I continued, though its weird talking to myself, I've got no one to talk to ><.

"Sir here's your order, two steaks. Anything else you need?" The waiter asked politely.

"No. Thanks." Key answered.

"I knew it, his a homo with some touch of bipolarism ." (A/N I made that up, the bipolarism ><)

"Your not gonna eat?" He asked me.

"Oh yeah...” I answered while faking a smile. "What am I your slave?”

“That’s really filling….” I mumbled while I rubbed my slightly bumped stomach.

“Let’s go …..” He said while fixing his hair.

“Go where?” I asked him while standing up. I quickly grabbed my luggage, I don’t want to hear him whining again, totally ….disgusting… If that’s the right word.

“Home….” He said and leading the way again.

“Oh ya…. You go first I’ll just pick some taxi.” I told him while searching for my phone inside my pocket.

I dialed my mom’s number and started heading outside the airport. I looked at the signs and didn’t bother to bid goodbye to Key.

“Omma!” I exclaimed excitedly. “Neh, what’s your address again?” I said shyly.

“Kide… I got lousy brain cells…” I told her while chuckling. I flagged at the taxi and it stopped in front of me. The driver went out and put my luggage behind the car. I sat inside the back seat and still talking to my mom when I heard the door shut and someone’s presence beside me.

-End of Hyun Ae’s POV-

Key’s POV:

“Oh ya…. You go first I’ll just flag some taxi.” She told me.

I raised an eyebrow, there’s no way I’m gonna let her go like that, well at least to make it up. I’m not that mean to not even treat her nicely, so I just followed her. She’s laughing and chatting happily to her mom, well that’s what I guess since she said “Omma” so loudly.

I was skipping and doing some unnecessary sounds, but she seemed not to noticed.

“Yah Key what the hell are you doing?” I asked myself.

I went inside the taxi she flagged right after she entered. She looked at me with a questioning look, like why-are-you-here? Look. I just smirk and looked in front.

“Ma, I’ll talk to you later.” She said. I smiled, so I finally caught her attention.

“What are you doing?” She asked me.

“Sitting, can’t you see?” I answered her sarcastically, somehow I’m really having fun, I glanced at the small paper bag beside me. “Key is a nice guy ….” I assured myself.

“Ah okay …..” She answered and she diverted her attention to the driver.

“Did she just paid little attention on me? This is the first time that there’s someone who paid very little attention on me and did not argue with me. Is she trying me or what? Forget it, I’m too tired to think of anything I guess I’ll just doze off for a while.”

-End of Key’s POV-

Hyun Ae’s POV:

“At least you looked friendly when your asleep…”  I mumbled softly while observing Key who fell asleep.

Come to think of it he’s a star, of course he’ll looked good on everything. Tomo-Chan said she knows all Korean pop idols. I sly grin escaped from my face.

“Ahjussi , can I on the lights for a while ?” I asked the taxi driver politely.

“Okie, but faster , its quite dangerous.” The ahjussi answered.

I on the lights and quickly snapped a few shots of his face, well it’s not illegal right ? Im not peeping or whatever. I send the an mms to Tomo-chan saying…. “Yah do you know who’s this ?”

A couple of minutes later, My phone rang.

Conversation:

“Moshi moshi….” I answered the call.

“Where you got that picture? Internet ? What?” she asked excitedly.

“No I snapped it myself, why, so do you know who he is….?” I told her increasing her curiosity.

“You…. How did you manage to get that?” She asked curiously.

“Well, he’s beside me, remember the show you force me to enter, he’s my partner.” I told her.

“AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!” She screamed.

“My eardrums gonna burst stop it!” I yelled. I saw Key moved a little. But then went back to sleep, I felt relieved.

“He’s in SHINee the one and only Almighty Diva Key.” She said excitedly.

“SHINee?” I mumbled it sounded really familiar.

“Yea, remember 2 years ago, before you go to Korea?” She started to fill me in.

“Mmm?” I asked her.

“The one I asked you to accompany me? The concert that instead of you watching you went on sleeping inside?” She continued.

*Flash Back*

“Yah, I got front row tickets and spend a lot to this, come on…” Tomo-chan pleaded while dragging me.

“Sigh, you should bring someone else.” I mumbled.

“Ya!!!” She screamed at me.

“Fine okie, lets go in !” I pretended to be excited.

“Yah! What the hell is this zoo? Did they escape mental?” I shrugged her violently. But it was then a few seconds before it hit me that she’s one of this crazy retarded….whatever girls who were screaming madly like dogs or what.

I searched for my headphones and my ipod. Played some random Korean song that Tomo-Chan uploaded on it.

“ahhh, this is soothing…. Maybe a lil bit more of the volume.” I mumbled as I begin to doze off.

*End of Flash Back*

 

“Ah… That.” I mumbled and looked at the window on my left.

“Where reaching soon…” The driver said.

“Oh… neh… Ya, Ill talk to you later okie …. Byebye!” I said and ended the line.

I looked at Key and waited for him to automatically wake up, look like he won’t wake up on his own accord. So I shrugged him a little bit.

“Key ah… wake up…. My house is here…..” I said while shrugging him.

He woke up and push up his hood and almost rubbed his eyes but I pulled his hand before he can do that.

“You’re eyeliner will get crazy if you do that.” I told him and put his hand down. I opened the car’s door, walk out and took out some bill.

“…!” I cursed, I forgot to changed my money to won.

“Im gonna pay for it….” Key said while yawning.

I pulled my luggage , and went to the gate. It was just a small fens, with little garden inside and a white front door.

“OMMA !!!” I yelled.

“You know, it’s not good to yell at this time.” Key commented while swinging his left arm with a small paper bag.

“Yeah… sorry….” I answered him and apologized.

He jumped over the fens, and went on to open it. I stared at him with my eyes wide open. Is he really an idol or some sort of criminal.

“My name is key for a reason.” He told me and opened the the gate.

“Yeah I understand that.” I mumbled and entered.

I knocked a few times, while Key just turned the knob and the door is wide open. This guy is really something. What else can he do.

“Omma !” I screamed and ran to her. I gave her a tight hug.

“Aigoo, I missed you dear…” My mom said sweetly.

“And is he your boyfriend ?” My mom continued.

“Yeah…. Sort of…” I told her not wanting to tell her about the show and him being my boyfriend for one week. She would just get worried.

“Neh… Annyeong Haseyo Omonim. Key imnida” Key greeted her politely and smiled sweetly.

“Sorry I didn’t prepared or bring anything…” He apologized to my mom.

“Aigoo… There’s no need for that… I didn’t know you’ve got good taste on guys. But dont you think he's abit younger ?” My mom teased me.

“Omma ?!” I exclaimed. What’s with this guy, he’s really bipolar, a moment ago he’s all arrogant and irritating now like an angel in front of my mom, well I cant blame him ofcourse he need to be respectful but still…. I still think his bipolar!

“Sit here for a while I’ll get you some drinks.” My mom said.

"How old are you ?" Key asked me.

"My Korean age is 20...." I told him.

"Birthday?" He continued to asked.

"September ......" I mumbled...

"Day ?" He continued.

"23...Have you asked enough ?" I asked him.

"I see..... " he mumbled.

"Then your birthday.....?" I asked him.

"We had the same age .... " Key answered me.

"But your birthday ?" I asked him.

But my mom interupted us so I stopped asking him. Its because my mom would be puzzled if she found out that I dont even know my "boyfriend's" birthday. What's with this guy... seriously...... My mom and him talked alot and somehow I felt that Im starting to spaced out, I don't even understand a single thing. Stealing my mom now huh....

-End of Hyun Ae’s POV-