EunHo

SHINee's Scandal

2 Days LATER :

Euna's POV:

"Are you sure it would be fine if I would come?" I asked him again on the phone.

"Are you nervous?" He asked.

"The hell..." I cursed in english softly.

"Ofcourse I am nervous... I mean.. How am I gonna react to your mom." I mumbled.

"It's your mom for pete's sake..." I curse in english.

"You sound cute when you're nervous." He told me and chuckled.

"CHOI MINHO...This aint a joke okay.." I scolded him.

"Yes yes.. Now Im gonna reach to your house soon." He continued, now laughing loudly.

"Damn...." I cursed when he ended the call.

"So you're gonna meet his mom?" My mom suddenly asked.

"You're eavesdropping?" I asked her.

"Nah, just over heard... Anyway, you want to talk it out?" She asked.

"Should I or Should I not?"

"You should act normal infront of his mom, she'll appreaciate it, I know that she'll definitely like you Euna, you're a nice girl." She continued and about to leave my room.

"Uhm....... M...Mom..." I stuttered. Mom frozed.

"MOM!" I said it louder and hugged her from her back. It took me this long to realised how I longed for my own mother, how I wished she was with us, how I hated her but also loved her at the same time.

She faced me and hugged me back, she my hair and it felt really good. This is how it felt to received awarm hug from your mom, how did I managed to bear this longing of my own mother. Mom I loved you, loved you with all my heart.

*DING DONG*

"Oh seems that he's already outside... Now dear wipe your tears." My mom told me and went on wiping my tears.

"Mom..." I stuttered.

"Aigooo.. My baby...." She mumbled and we both chuckled.

"Now go and open the door... You still have to meet your mother-in-law.." Mom teased.

"Come on...." I mumbled.

-End of Euna's POV-

Minho's POV :

"Do I look good?" I asked the van driver for umpteen times.

"Yes ..Ofcourse" He answered politely.

"Key-ah...-"

"YES YOU LOOK GOOD NOW STOP IT !" Key yelled at me.

"Hey mom... Yeah... you'll meet her." I told my mom on the phone.

"I bet she's someone of your taste for you to be this excited." Mom told me.

"Finally you're acting of your age... It's quite scary to have an 19 year old son who have a 30-year old guy's thinking." Mom joked.

"Mom..." I whined.

"Oh so ALMIGHTY FLAMING CHARISMA's WHINNING..." Key mumbled and rolled his eyes.

I glared at him, and he crossed his arms and gave off an innocent face.

"Mom, Ill meet you later." I told him.

"Why the hell am I dragged here. I missed my Hyun Ae." Key whined.

"Come-on Key, just keep quiet... You're really irritating sometimes."Jonghyun complained.

"Yeoboseyo... Jagiya... Can you help me break Key's neck.. His talking too much." Jonghyun pretended to call Younha.

"You're worse than him Jonghyun, fancy calling a girl..." Onew mumbled.

Taemin's busy sulking at the corner, probably being jealous of us again.. The poor boy .

.

.

.

I rang their house's door bell.

"Hey!" Euna greeted me, she seemed different. Something like a pink aura surrounding her.

"Hey... You ready...?" I asked her.

"Yeah... Mom Im going...." She said.

"So that explains that smile on her face."

-End of Minho's POV-

Euna's POV :

"Oh my gah... They're all here... EVEN KEY... THE OMFG DIVA KEY..." I accidentally blurted out the last sentence.

"Omfg... diva key?" Key mimic what I said.

I covered my mouth.

"Damn stupid Euna, how can you exposed yourself that much?" I scolded myself.

"She's one cool fan... she don't shrieked and get crazy infront of us." Jonghyun said.

"Really.... Must be difficult to control huh?" Key said and flicked his hair.

"What?" I asked him.

"All fans would always be the same." Key proclaimed.

"What did you just said?" I asked him. Jonghyun hit his arms.

"WHat?" Key blurted out.

"You know what.. I dunno why were you so bitter... I dunno what the hell's wrong with you.. And i even thought your honest and straightforward..... SUCH TWO FACE GUY LIKE YOU..." I blurted out getting angry.

"If you think you're so great, I beg to differ ..Your such a up two faced jerk.. What the hell do you even mean by all fans are the same.. FYI you wont be this famous if not because of the fans your mocking at." I continued.

"Whats wrong with this guy..."

He seemed to be taken aback by my reaction.

"STOP THE CAR..." I yelled.

"STOP THE DAMN CAR....!" I repeated.

"I rather die than face someone like you.... such irrational and inconsiderate comments." I mumbled and went outside the car.

"Who the hell does he though he was.... So fake....." I mumbled to myself while walking.

I really do not have any idea on where the hell am I heading.

"Hey.. My house's there...." Minho's voice can be heard.

I looked behind and there I saw Onew, Taemin, Jonghyun, Minho... and ... Key?! All drenched with their sweat, How long had they'd been tailing behind me. I give Key a very cold stare, and looked warmly at the four of them.

"Why did you all walk ?" I asked minho.

"Well ofcourse the little guy here needs to apologised." Jonghyun answered.

"And ofcourse, it's dangerous." Minho said and caught my pace.

Everyone's eyes were darted at Key.

"Fine Im sorry.. I didnt mean to offend you in anyway!" Key mumbled guiltly.

"Whatever..." I mumbled.

-End of Euna's POV-

Minho's mom was friendly, Im glad we get along really well. Luckily I'm not relaly a petty person so key and me in the end get along really well. I was really amazed at how opposite Minho and his brother was, Minho's the rational and mature type while his brother was a little childish compared to his age. His dad was always talking about sports non-stop while Minho's excitedly answering everything his dad asked. Mrs. Choi was busy raking up her son's past like how Minho would often yell at his brother's childishness when its supposed to be vice-versa , How Minho often hurt himself because of the sports he kept on joining and practising. On how shocked she was when Minho instead ended out being a celebrity insteaad of an athlete.

Mrs Choi was a warm woman, I wanted to be like her once I get married.:) The day ended up faster than I expected. I was now infront of my mom's house.

Euna's POV :

"Mom I'm home!" I greeted her. She's busy cutting some vegetables and preparing for our dinner.

"How did it go?" Mom asked.

"It's fun, his mom was really kind." I told her and went on munching some carrots.

"That's good, I should meet her too dont you think?" My mom blurted.

"Mom... You're too much." I told her and run upstairs to changed.

-End of Euna's POV-

THE NEXT DAY :

*Noona neomo yeopo....micho...*

Euna's POV:

"AH what the hell !" I mumbled while struggling to search for my phone. Well you'll definitely struggle if you have your eyes close and your hands' the one doing the searching.

"Damn it.. stop singing ...." I mumbled still hallucinating.

"Who the hell is this..." I said in english while talking on the phone.

"Argh I havent press the answer.." I scolde myself.

"hello?"

"Sorry to wake you up... but ... er.. key.. Yes Key forced me to call you." Minho said on the other line.

"What-" A voice suddenly screamed from the other line.

"So that must be Key?" I asked him still half awake.

"Yeah... something like that ." he answered.

"He wanted to apologised." Minho mumbled.

"Again?" I asked him.

-End of Euna's POV-

@SHINee's Dorm.

"Minho instead of tossing here and there go and call her.. Geez people need to sleep!" Jonghyun commented who get's easily awake when a slight noise is made.

"SHut up Jonghyun, your the only one who's light sleeper here and your voice's waking us up... except to that log over there!" Onew for once act as a bossy leader. Onew's the type of person whom not be messed with when he just woke up.

"Yah ! YOU ALL MY SON IS SLEEPING AND YOU'RE ALL MAKING NOISE!" Key yelled.

"SHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..............." The three of them snapped at him.

"Aisshhh..." Key rolled his eyes.

"I knew it... !" Minho suddenly said excitedly.

"Is it just me or did I just saw a light bub the lit up over his head?" Jonghyun asked while rubbing his eyes.

"nah.. I saw it too." Onew answered him while rubbing his eyes too.

"Go ahead and call your scary girlfriend." Key mumbled and rolled his eyes... again.

Minho sat at the edge of his bed.. While onew and jonghyun were intently observing him.Key dangled his head to look at minho, because his on the upper bunk, he felt lazy to jump down so settled him self on the most awkward position, Looking at minho upside down.

"This is cool..." Key mumbled to himself.

"hello?" Euna mumbled from the other line.

"Sorry to wake you up... but ... er.. key.. Yes Key forced me to call you." Minho said.

"What-" Key's eyes widened and retaliated, he was about to start defending and denying but Onew quickly sat up and covered his mouth, Jonghyun gave Minho a thumbs up. Key's struggling because first his on a uncomfortable position, second is Onew covered his whole face and cant breath.

"@&^#@&*(!)(*#@*&)!!!!!!" Key mumbled.

Jonghyun tapped Onew's shoulder and signaled him to let go of Key's face.

"His gonna die... Besides he say he wont say a word." Jonghyun whispered to Onew.

"Oh..." Onew mouthed and let go of poor Key's face.

"So that must be Key?" Euna asked him still from the other line

"Yeah... something like that ." Minho answered

"He wanted to apologised." Minho mumbled.

"Again?" She asked.

Minho glared at Key before passing the phone to him.

Key said a short sorry and promised he wont do it again, then passed it to Minho. Minho then asked what was she doing and whatever blah blah blah... (its a normal/typical/common conversation of couples.. You can do your imagination ^^)

@Euna's Home

On that day, Euna was fully awake and happy that she even made the breakfast, though abit burned she looked pleased this would be her first time making breakfast and Having breakfast with her mom... It's like Finally and wuzzaaa! for her.

==================================================================================

A/N : Last chapter would be the next and I tell you this would be the longest and OMG DID I JUST SAY LONGEST... ? I ever made lol.. That's because this is a way of thanking Nik for everything she did ^^ HAHAHA :D Psst nik mahaba na ba to ? May next pa ha :).

I've enjoyed writting this and the last chapter of EunHo couple's gonna be up by this week .. Hopefully and Im gonna show you some glimpse of the next couple LOLOL OMG This is ending soon...

And to the subscribers and readers and OFCOURSE MY FREQUENT COMMENTERS.. I may not be going on thanking you all on your wall personally or what.. But god knows how happy I am seeing you all reading and commenting even a thank you is not enough ^^ *tons of love for you all* :)

*SNIFFS* :')

10th of June 2010