Key and Hyun Ae II

SHINee's Scandal

Hyun Ae’s POV :

“Miss….. excuse me, we’ve landed.” I felt a light tap on my shoulder.

“Oh, Sorry….” I apologized to the stewardess and she gave me a friendly smile.

So , here I am, in Seoul, pulling my luggage. I took out my phone and searched for my friend’s number.

“Tomo!” I screamed not caring about the glances I’m starting to have. Though it’s only a few hours, it felt as if we were apart for a long time. We talked and talked, which might be weird since we were like still together a couple of hours ago.

 

*Thud*

 

“My phone …” I exclaimed, someone accidentally, well I hope, bump me and got my phone rolling on the floor.

“Sorry…..” The guy apologized. “Are you okie?”

“Yeah, please be careful next time.” I answered him and walked near my phone and picked it up.

“Aww, she must have thought that I put it down.” I mumbled to myself. And suddenly I remembered that I need to call them (the person involved on the show thing).

 

*Conversation :

 

“Yobeseyo ?” I started in Hanggul.

“Yobeseyo , Duguseyo ?” The person on the other line said.

“Hyun Ae imnida.” I answered.

“Oh, where are you now ?” The guy asked.

“Im inside the airport.” I answered.

“Oh, Im inside too …..” The guy said.

 

I started to look around, I saw this guy glancing at me while his phone on his ears. I squinted my eye to see clear, since Im nearsighted and I cant really clearly see who it was.

 

“Are you wearing ….. green?” I asked .

“Yeah and you’re wearing white top ?” He asked me back.

 

I glanced at my clothes , link , and gave a nod forgetting that I was actually talking on the phone -.-

 

He ended the call and the faint figure I saw a moment ago was slowly heading to my direction. I bowed and he did the same thing. He looks too perfect , but why is he hiding his face with his hoodie.

 

“I was the one who bump into you.” He said.

“Oh …..” I mumbled not knowing what to say next.

“Well, should we start introducing ourselves to each other?” he asked.

“Oh, Im Hyun Ae, I can speak Hangeul so don’t worry.” I introduced casually.

“Im SHINee’s Almighty Key, Im gonna be your boyfriend for the whole week.” He said confidently.

“So you’re a celebrity ? That explains the disguise huh ?” I asked him and he nodded. He seemed polite and nice seems that I wont have that much problem getting along with him (ß now that’s what she thought XD)

-End of Hyun Ae’s POV-

Key’s POV :

“New playmate.” I thought inside my brain.

“But you look familiar? Have we met before?” I asked her, though we’re still standing on the same position it doesn’t really matter.

“No, I don’t think so, the last time I visited this place was two years ago.” She answered.

“You’re from which country?” I asked her.

“Im Korean, but I stayed in Japan.” She answered.

“We visited Japan 2 years ago.” I told her.

“Then there’s really no way that you’ve seen me before.” She exclaimed.

True, maybe it’s someone that had the same features as her.

“Then can we go now?” She asked.

“Oh …. Yeah …” I answered her, leading the way. I heard her clear and I look at her.

“My luggage, a little help…..” She said with a half smile.

Now Key is nice to her on the first day, first impression counts, and your being filmed, you don’t want to be rude and all y ….yet. I calmed myself and pulled her luggage, man what did she put here, her whole house, I rolled my eyes.

-End of Key’s POV-

-Younha’s POV-

Yeap, Im back to my precious job again, looking after these kids. I felt the arms that slowly wrapped my waist. Well the only difference is I’ve got a little romance with my work.

“The girl should be careful, Key’s scary when he’s acting like that.” Jonghyun mumbled resting his head on my shoulders.

“I’ll get pretty scary if you don’t remove your hands around me.” I told him, while shutting the video cam Im holding.

“Come on let’s follow them.” Jonghyun said while dragging me.

“Gees’, you’re more excited than me.” I mumbled.

-End of Younha’s POV-

-Jihyun’s POV-

“It’s 5pm …. She should have reached by now.” I mumbled to myself, when all of a sudden my phone rang.

“Hello? Yah! How are you …. Hey the favor I’ve asked you.” I told my friend on the other line cheerfully.

“Come on, Its just one week… besides your gonna stay here for good.” I mumbled.

“Ya, I save you once , you need to save me this time . Please ?” I pleaded.

“Great, I so so Love you . Thanks ^^” I told her and ended the call.

I took out the antique box under my bed. I opened it and grabbed some letters. I started reading at one of it.

“Noona! I thought I’ve already met my soulmate, but seems that Im unlucky. Good enough I’ve had a souvenir.

-Choi Minho

PS. The picture is attached too, quite unique possession she got there. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I looked at the picture and it was a unique Handkerchief, but Im familiar with it, I know it’s only one of its kind in the world… Well that’s because I’m the one who make it, just like the one I made for Younha with JYYH initials, the Hanky got L.E initials. I can’t help but smile, this world is surely small .

-End of Jihyun’s POV-

Key’s POV :

“Are you hungry? Well I am  ...” I asked her.

“But Im not familiar here.” She answered me.

“So much of being a Korean” I mumbled.

“Neh?” She asked , she almost hear it.

“Nothing, come I know a place.” I told her while leading the way.

“Here, their food here is nice.” I told her (You choose which kind of restaurant or what ever you want ><)

“Man your luggage is heavier than tons of golden bar.” I exclaimed while letting it go for a while.

“Oh…..” She gasped.

“So much of first impression Key…” I mumbled inside my brain.

“Well, what do you want?” I asked her while glancing at the menu.

“Anything.” She answered.

“There’s no anything on the menu.” I mumbled.

“I don’t know a single thing here, so forgive me if I cant give you any answer.” She answered irritated .

Man so she’s loosening up, I raised one of my eyebrow, then closed the menu. I called for the waiter and asked for two of steak. Maybe its time to bid farewell to nice Kim Kibum.\

-End of Key’s POV-