Happy 2nd anniv. SHINee ^^

SHINee's Scandal

(A/n) :안녕하새요! 제리 입니다! Hihi I didn’t go to school today because I had terrible stomachache and my right ear had like this ocean wave sound , and it felt so weird. So yea here I am updating this fic again… Im actually excited and quite sad because I’m like gonna finish this fic soon…. So yeah…. The next time I’m gonna make a fic Im like gonna separate each of their scenario’s rather then having them in one shot … hihi I mean what ya think ? hahaha

 

And it’s the 2nd year anniversary of SHINee! so it’s like their birthday ^^…

 

생일촉하합니다 샤이니 사랑!

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

휸애or Hyun Ae’s POV :

 

I woke up, from a good a dream. I woke up with a good mood, which is really good, It’s  been a while since I’ve had a good dream. I looked at the desk beside me, there’s a note left on the desk.

 

“You sleepy head told me you’re hungry but you fell asleep… I asked your mom to leave your pasta on the fridge so that you could taste my master piece… sleepy-head, you look cute when you’re asleep…. That’s when you’re only asleep. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ!”

 

-Your Almighty Key.

 

“Bipolar!” I mumbled with a wide smile.

 

Somehow I’m touch, It’s normal to be touched but why am I  feeling different. Some feeling I’m not familiar. It’s as if my stomach ties a knot, what am I feeling ? This is why it to be a NBSB …. No Boyfriend Since Birth. I chuckled at my own thoughts.

 

I stood up from my bed and headed downstairs. My mom was already out for her work at this hour. Come to think of it, I should start looking for one too. I don’t really want to be a free loader neither a burden to her.

 

I saw a note on the kitchen’s table, what’s up with the people today, everything in notes…

 

“Heat the pasta that you’re boyfriend made for you last night, take it from the fridge. Kibum said he’s gonna fetch you later. Go eat quickly , enjoy you’re date , araso ?”

 

Aigo, my mom is like so cute, I smiled, but not because key’s arriving but because my mom’s sweet , I’m gonna clear it before any misunderstanding starts. Who am I defending to?

 

Not bad, he can cook. Okie, he’s good at it, he can open his own shop if he wants to. Why can’t I get him off my head

"Ahhhhhh!" I exclaimed as I drop myself on the bed. I closed my eyes, and not for long I lose myself in my dreams. I fell asleep.

-End of Hyun Ae's POV-

Key's POV:

"Hyung... You sure that she's home?" Taemin asked me.

We're outside Hyun Ae's house and we're standing outside for like 15minutes calling for her name wondering whether is she really home or whether she's just playing a prank on me. I asked her mom to tell her that I'm gonna pick her today.

"I believe she should be at home.... " I said annoyingly.

"Call her hyung! Palli, Im gonna freeze here soon..." Taemin begged.

"Aissshh.... You better answer I swear Im gonna kill you if you don't." I cleared my throat as I call her again.

"This won't work hyung..." Taemin bugged.

"HYUN AE!" I screamed while still calling her phone.

A few minutes later.

"CHAKAMAN!" Someone yelled from inside the house. It sounded more like a call for help.

I got worried so I decided to climb the fence again, I pass the flowers on my hand to Taemin and quickly climb up their fence. I openned the gate for Taemin.

"You should have done that a while ago ." Taemin pouted while entering.

"Whatever...." I said.

I turned the door knob and it was not locked, such a silly girl, what if some goons were to attack she's totally gonna be dead. I ran inside and found her inside the kitchen searching for something while her other hand covers half of her face, head abit tilt.

"What happene-" I was about to finish my sentence when I saw a red colour thing starting to flow on her hands. I quickly took my hanky from my pocket and wipe the blood.

"It's just a nosebleed... I won-" She said while removing my hand.

"You better don't move!" I told her.

-End of Key's POV-

Taemin's POV :

"And I thought he like Jihyun noona..."

Key hyung might be harsh sometimes but he's a nice friend and umma. Seeing him get along with his partner I feel envious. I hope my one week girlfriend would get along with me just like my hyungs.

I wonder how would she look like, whether she's nice, I hope she's not a fake, I mean those type who were kind infront of others but actually a monster behind, that would be horrible. But so far noona's choice are rather good.

-End of Taemin's POV-

Hyun Ae's POV :

"It stopped already you can let go." I mumbled while pulling Key's hands away.

"Sorry, I took so long to open.... wait how did you enter?" I asked him.

"He climb up the fence..." I cute guy with a bowl like hair answered.

"I shouldnt have asked, anyway you are?" I asked him curiously.

"SHINee's makdongee, Lee Taemin." He answered politely and bowed.

"How cute...." I mumbled.

"Why did you take so long , you're not even answering my calls." Key snapped at me suddenly.

"Well I fell asleep and when I woke up because of your phone calls my nose started to bleed." I answered him filled with guilt.

"Don't you know Im gonna pick you up ?" He asked annoyingly and sat down.

"Sorry okie... Im sorry ... happy ?" I apologised to him. I didnt really mean to make them wait outside. Blame the dizzy spells.

"Whatever go change quickly we're gonna wait for you here." He ordered me, so y.

"Those flowers ? For me ?" I asked Taemin pointing at the flowers he had on his hands.

"Kumawo..." I mumbled and pinched his cheeks. "You're so cute...."I continued when he blushed.

"YA FASTER CHANGE !" Key yelled from behind. I smirked.

"He's y all of a sudden..." I mouthed at Taemin, he just gave me a nod.

-End of Hyun Ae's POV-

Key's POV:

I glared at Taemin, he gave me the look of you-like-her-dont-deny-it look with a smirk and quickly mumbled sorry. She didnt even said thank you to me when I was the one who bought that flowers, why did I even bother to buy her the flowers. I look at the handkerchief, the blood looked really gross.

"Ya what's taking you so long...." I yelled at her while knocking at her room's door.

"Sorry..." She mumbled as she openned the door.

From the first day till now I never had seen her wearing skirt, not at all, she's not really boyish like amber cos she wear feminie tops, but she never wear skirt. Maybe she's saving it for the last. As if her legs were pretty , but it's long and slender, like sooyoung noona's legs.

"Faster you wasted so much time...." I mumbled as I drag her outside the house.

"Hyung, Im gonna go now, Minho hyung needs help..."Taemin quickly said and bid farewell.

"He's a sweet guy, atleast he bothers to give me flowers." Hyun Ae commented.

"It was from me...." I mumbled as I started to walk.

"Really ? It was from you ? No kidding ?" She asked nonstop.

I rolled my eyes, the van approached us and I entered first.

"You know when you said you saw me before, and I'm familiar... You might be right ..." She said as she start a conversation.

"How ?" I asked her.

"Well I was actually at the front row of your fanmeeting in Japan." She answered.

Now that she mention that, one very memorable experience we all ever had was the fanmeeting in Japan. It was all warm and stuff but there's someone who caught our attention, one fan girl, Im not sure whether she's one "Fan". She was sitting on the chair while everyone's happily chanting and cheering for us. Her face was not that clear since it was dark, only the stage had the lights. But we could see her headphones , she seemed listening to something else. and the biggest joke here was, she's like a few gaps away from the stage .

"Not possible everything was too dark at that time ..." I answered her and stopped reminiscing the past.

"I'm sitting at the front row and sleeping...." She continued.

"My friend said that you and the others frequently look at my direction and...-" She said.

"Wait.....You had your headphones on ?" i asked her.

"So you did know and noticed me." She answered.

I bursted out laughing, such a small world we got here.

"No need to laugh, my friend forced me to accompany her...but I hate crowds and noise." She defended.

"But the truth here, I know your songs but I dont know you all." She mumbled.

"Really ? How ? I mean that's weird." I asked her.

"here..." She said and passed me her Ipod.

I surf through her music list, all songs were korean and almost all our songs were inside.

"Great voice you all had...." She mumbled softly but I could hear it.

I smirked.