SM TOWN 2010

SHINee's Scandal

"I'm home." Chinie mumbled.

No, no response at all. Truth is she wasn't expecting any response at all, her mom's probably out and working late at night again. She dropped her her boots and went upstairs, inside her room. She jumped on her bed and noticed the big stuff toy on the side of her bed. Chinie grabbed it and hugged it.

".... You...." She started talking to the human sized stuff toy.

"I didn't gave you any name yet?"

"Hmmmm....."

"Tae-gun"

"Wait are you even a boy?"

"Okie you're Tae-gun then... Awww how come you're so adorable." She continued.

Chinie's phone rang and she answered it.

"hello?"

"Chinie?"

"Oh... Taemin-ssi."

"Did you reach home safely?"

"Uhuh."

"Have you eaten?"

"Uhm... not yet..."

"Then can you come down and open your gate?"

"Huh?"

"Yeap."

Chinie quickly ran downstairs and open her door. True enough Taemin was infront in front of her house carrying some plastic bags, and his gang was around too. But someone's missing, Jihyun unnie was not with them which is weird, she's use to seeing her always around with them though she's the pd of the show she's really friendly.

"You're all here?" Chinie asked.

"Of course it'll be your last night together." Jonghyun commented.

Younha whack him on his head. "Must you say it."

Chinie smiled, though it finally sunk in to her, after tomorrow there would be no more. Tomorrow would be SM town 2010 and she would be attending it to watch him of course so there's no way they could celebrate, more like spend time together on their last few hours as being girlfriend and boyfriend. Time sure flies fast.

"Come in to my humble home." Chinie ushered them inside.

"Your mom?" Hyun Ae asked.

"Working." She replied shortly.

"Sit. Just sit on the floor haha, there's a carpet anyway so it won't be that cold."

"Where's your kitchen? I'll fixed the food." Chan Chan asked her.

"There. Wait I'll do it.-

"No you sit here with Taemin and will do the rest." Key cut him off.

"Your dad?" Taemin asked her.

"He's always gone. Overseas trips blah blah blah." She mumbled and let out a dry laugh.

Taemin formed an 'o' shape with his mouth, Younha nudged Jonghyen's elbow signalling that they should step in.

"Who wants to play a game?" Jonghyun let out excitedly.

"Let's play."

-

"Chinie you lose!" Chan chan chanted. (hehehe chanx3). Chinie had been losing 3rd times in a row and she had been choosing punishments all the time. One they asked her to hug Taemin tight and it made everything awkward to both of them, the second time she chose punishment again hoping that it won't be linked to Taemin but fat hope they asked her to kiss Taemin on the cheek, while being all meanie Jonghyun keep on insisting that it should be on the lips which made Younha whacked his head.

"Yeobo if I became thoughtless (fool) one day, blame your whacking okie." Jonghyun mumbled while rubbing his sore head.

"So for the next losing, what do you want to choose Chinie? Truth or consequence?(I know it's a lame game)" Hyun Ae asked her.

"Truth." Chinie answered.

"Okie." Jonghyun butted in. " Out of all the guys here, who do you like the most?"

"Yah!" Key screamed.

"Hyung that's unfair why are you always the one giving the punishment?" Minho retaliated.

"And it's all weird stuffs you came up." Onew added.

Jonghyun ignored them and looked at Chinie, "So Chinie-ssi, don't be shy if it's not Taemin. I mean no one can resist me anyway."

"If you won't shut up Jonghyun, I'll shove my fist till your throat." Younha warned him.

"Sorry!" He quickly apologised.

"So Chinie-ssi?" Hyun Ae started.

".......Uhm...." Chinie cleared and started examing each of the guys faces. She made a smile the moment her eyes reached Taemin, his head bent down.

".. Taemin chingu." Chinie let out, the chingu part wasn't intentional it just came out. She wanted to take it back but, it just too late she thought.

"Chingu.... Only... Chingu.... " Taemin thought and force a smile.

The rest of them realised the tension created.

"Okie let's continue..."

.

.

.

"Thanks for today." Chinie bowed to all of them.

"Chinie-ssi.." Taemin ran back to her and hugged her.

"If I'm still a chingu to you.... I'll work harder to win your heart."

"Come tomorrow okie." Taemin told her and released her from the hug. Chinie blushed and smiled at him.

-

"SM TOWN CONCERT 2010 OFFICIALLY STARTS NOW!" The MC cued.

" Super Junior Leader Leeteuk imnida."

"SHINee Leader Onew imnida."

"F(x) Leader Victoria imnida."

"So Nyeo Shi dae Leader Taeyeon imnida."

"1,2,3 Welcome to SM Town Concert 2010." They said in unision.

Fans screaming, cheering and hyperventilating, all sorts of drama can be seen on the whole are, thousands of fans had gathered to witness the yet again explicit and most awaited sm town concert, after being cancelled on the last minute the year before, disbandment of DBSK and more horendous dramas happening all over the SME.

But Chinie couldn't care less about this stuff, all she know was she's here to watch and see and admire only one guy, the guy who especially gave her the ticket for VIP seat, the guy whom she was dating for the whole week now. She's going to saviour the whole thing about this event, because this would be the last and the next time he encountered her they would be nothing but just.... CHINGU, friend nothing more nothing less, though throughout the whole week she thought that Taemin may had this kind of thing for her but she would mentally tell herself to wake up and face reality.

Her heart beats faster every time SHINee would pop out on the stage and perform, she'll start to shiver whenever she catch Taemin glancing at her side, she hoped he was looking at her, only her. But of course that's just ironic dream and nonsensical with thousand of fans and people in this place the probability of him looking at her, is just... hopeless.

The event had finally reached it's last touch, all SM town artists gathering having fun singing their last song, thanking fans and what not. Chinie saw Onew pulling Chan up on the stage making the fans squeal in delight, since most of the shawols shipped almost all the girlfriends of the SHINee members. Jonghyun Forcefully pulling Younha, Minho who seemed to have pulled a girl whom she never had encountered but roughly had the idea that it must have been his girlfriend, and Of course Key who's busy playing with Hyun Ae on stage.

"Where's Taemin?" She asked herself, she would be a hyprocrite if she would say that she wasn't expecting Taemin to do that too, but Taemin was no where in sight, she felt a sharp pang on her chest.

"Love? At such a Young age?"

Chinie was busy thinking that she did not noticed the guy infront of her, holding boquet of pink roses, all sweaty.

"Chinie."

"I must be hallucinating hearing his voice."

"Chinie..... "

She looked up, her eyes widened. She blinked her eyes a couple of times and looked at the guy in front of her, the fans started to whisper then cheered for them.

"TaeNie... TaeNie..."

"Want to join them?" Taemin asked and reached out for her hand. She answered with a nod and held his hand.

"OnChan... OnChan"

"JongHa... JongHa..."

"KeyHyun... KeyHyun.."

"MinEun MinEun..."

"TaeNie TaeNie...."

The make believe couples from we got married did not miss this event either.

"KhunToria KhunToria...."

"YongSeo YongSeo..."

 

"I'm glad everything went well...... Those kids... They deserved to learn and experience a lot of things in life."  Jihyun mumbled to herself and made her way back to her car at the parking lot.

"Take care..."


It ended.... there.... Sob aww... WAIT NOT YET HAHAHAHAHAH ONE MORE... YES ONE MORE>.< TEEEEHEEEEEE