Day 1 : BLIND DATE ?

SHINee's Scandal

  DAY 1 :

 

Chan Chan's POV :

*RRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG*

"AWWW what a stupid clock!" I screamed once I heard the alarm.

"Pffffttt.... Last night is totally disgusting." I mumbled to myself while standing.

I cant believe they really sent that application when Im just playing a fool with them, and all those written things there were totally rubbish, Im not sweet nor kind. Im evil, just because of that bet and I was force to carry on with an opposite character, I got cringy just by recalling that incident.

Well actually Im not really evil, just that I learnt my lesson, there's nothing easy in this world.

*Flash Back*

"Ya, Chan-ah, today's the day you're 1 week boyfriend's coming, remember the deal!" Trisha mocked at me.

"Fine!" I rolled my eyes, I rather sacrifice, rather than have my whole month allowance given to them. Blame that stupid game.

"He's coming already." Clarisse whispered.

We were inside a steak restaurant, of course we're aware about this dumb scandal thingy. Now I need to act like one pure innocent kid infront of that thing, okie he's not a thing whatever he is . Clarisse pinch me, and I glared at her.

"Annyeong haseyo, Im Onew, and Im gonna be your boyfriend for the whole week." He greeted, "I dont care go away!" I screamed inside my brain.

"ya~!! Chan wake up ~!!!" Clarisse shook me and pulled me up standing beside this Onew guy.

"Im gonna kill them right after this." I thought to myself. "Just one week Chan, Just one week and your one month allowance would be sealed!" I continued encouraging my hopeless self.

"Now go and start to know each other!"Trisha told us while linking my arms to his. He still have those flowers and chocolates.

Aww I love flowers and chocolate, I guess I wont bully this guy, maybe Ill play a little , Okie fine....

"Where do you want to go?" He asked me while heading out. "You dont need to know." I answered inside my brain

"Actually, I wanted Taemin -ssi." I told him seriously, I wonder how will his reaction go, the truth is Im not really a fan of this guys, heee, I havent even listen to any of there songs -.-

He looked as if the whole world's problem was on his shoulder, I cant believe Im enjoying this hahahaha :)

"Im just joking..." I said while chuckling. He looked really relieved. HAHAHA

We spend time walking at the whole streets and eating street foods, Awww I love the streets, we bought a lot of things, He bought handphone chain coupled one. Not bad, this guy is not bad.

He sent me home, I gave him a peck on his cheek, I felt butterflies on my stomach.

-End of Flash Back-

"Maybe it isnt that bad, he isnt that bad... But I know they'll be mocking at me ~! THOSE ES!UGGGGHHH. " I yelled , luckily im just living here alone.

My phone rang , normal type of ringtone nothing much complicated.

I jumped back on my bed and searched my phone under my pillow, Caller Id says Jelly PD-nim.

"Yeobeoseyo?" I greeted her cheerfully, actually the best part of this is the PD, I didnt know she's so young, she even asked me talk to her informally how cool was that .

"Yah~!! I KNOW YOU DONT EVEN HAVE YOUR OTHER HALF'S NUMBER~!" She yelled. Okie that is not cool. How could she possibly know that?

"Remember You all were under surveillance everytime you're together." Ironically she's the clever one !

"You know you're quite scary sometimes, you're just too scary." I replied to her.

"Ill sms you his number, and do it properly ~!" She yelled and end the call.

What the hell was that I thought to myself, my phone started to vibrate again.

"Today's the first day so don't even think of wasting your time , you brat! ____________ here's his number. You better call him!" - PD-nim

My hands acted on their own.

- End of Chan Chan's POV-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@ SHINee's dorm :

Taemin's POV :

"Why is he so grumpy early in the morning ?" I asked them pointing at Onew hyung who's sitting in one of the corner of the room and sulking .

"Ya, I thought he's so happy last night ?" Minho-hyung agreed at him while rubbing his eyes while still sitting on their bed.

"Well, this little guy here mock at him." Key-hyung pointed at Jonghyun-hyung who's laughing his off.

"What happened to that guy anyway." Minho-hyung said referring to Jonghyun-hyun who's the total opposite of Onew, his laughing badly, like a wild monkey.

"Well he found out that Onew-hyung forgot to get Chan Chan-ssi's Phone number and he started to and called him stupid." Key-hyung explained.

"AHHHHH....." Me and minho-hyung said at the same time.

"That's really stupid." I agreed at Jonghyun-hyung's teasing. Onew-hyung glared at me.

"I was just joking ." I exclaimed while hiding behind Key-hyung, He could get really scary sometimes when his upset.

The last time I saw him sulking and getting grumpy like this was when the four of us finished his chicken dinner, I swear he might have had kill the four of us if we didnt buy him a new one.

Suddenly we heard a ring tone, the five of us headed to our own beds and dugged for our phones. Well the truth is the four of us were using the same ringtone, it was key-hyung's ringtone while it passed to the rest of us. "Fly high" was the ringtone.

Me , Minho-hyung, Key-hyung and Jonghyun-hyung look at each other signalling that its not ours. We all look at the middle, It was Onew-hyung's.

-End of Taemin's POV-

The conversation goes: (Onew's is the one that's underlined, the other one's Chan Chan)

"Yeobeoseyo?"

"Uhmm, hello?"

"Who's on the other line ?"

"Uhm, Chan Chan."

"Oh!"

"Hee, Uhm we actually you know...... we forgot to exchange number."

"Yeah, uhm, so , uhm, where would you want to go today?"

"Any...where.... you want."

"Okie then, Ill pick you up at your house then."

-End of conversation-

The four of them were looking at Onew with disbelief, he's grinning and smiling like one dork, the moment they heard his "OH!" they straightly new who was it. Key rolled his eyes and let out a chuckle. Jonghyun's face became serious and he threw pillow to Minho.

Jonghyun got nothing better to do but to disturb the other members, since he got nothing against Onew now, he went with minho, but you know minho could get scary sometimes there's no way he could bully him.

He shifted to Taemin's bed and began tickling him,but Taemin aint really sensitive to tickles when his not in the mood. So Jonghyun gave up.

He looked at Key who's unprepared and jumped on him. He began tickling, and just like the last time Key began to make those unbearable sounds. Taemin and Minho shook their head, and headed outside.

Onew's POV:

I was outside Chan Chan-ssi's home and waiting for her, though it felt weird not to have large camera's around me, I could recall Jelly PD-nim's words.

"You're under surveillance 24/7" I wondered if she really mean it.

I didnt realised she was already infront of me, she's......she's an .... an angel that the heaven dropped for me. I can't believe it..... and everything went black..

-End of Onew's POV-

Chan Chan's POV

I went downstairs to meet Onew-ssi, I decided to be nice to him and just let the girl's mock at me, he's a nice guy I should give him a chance.

I was infront of him but he seemed to be in a deep thinking, I looked at him, waiting for him to notice my presence. Finally, he started to looked at me, I smiled at him.

He seemed and daze.

"AHHH~!! ONEW-SSI~!!" I yelled and tried to catch him, but he weighed more than me so we ended up falling together. Luckily we both fell on the grass patch ,he was on top of me. How am I gonna move him.

I saw my neighbour walking pass, he quickly pulled onew off me and piggy back him, I stood up.

"What happened to him ?" Sang Chul asked me.

"He fainted as you can see." I answered him, now just my luck that his the one passing by. I totally hate him, he stalks me wherever I go.

"Ill bring him inside." He suggested. I quickly answered him no , I quickly grabbed onew and put his arms on my shoulder, okie his heavier for me, but who cares, I rather carry him rather than let this idiot go inside.

I heard his sniggered and he walked away. I oppened my apartment's dorm and walked slowly inside. I was hesitating whether to drop him on the couch or bring him on my room, well its a one room flat for pete's sake. Being a kind soul I brought him inside my room and laid him on my bed.

"Awww, why must you faint." I asked him though aware that he wont respond.

"He look cute." I mumbled to myself. "Just unlucky to be paired with me."

I yawned, carrying him is enough to make me tired, I pulled a chair and put my head on the bed and dozed off.

-End of Chan Chan's POV-

ONEW'S DREAM

Me and Chan Chan-ssi were holding each other's hand and walking happilly. We saw this fancy restaurant where it says:

Were blind dates becomes reality

It's a weird name but we decided to go inside, It was abit dark but good enough for us to see. There were very less people. We sat on one of the tables.

"Uhm, well is it okie if I call you oppa." Chan Chan-ssi asked me.

I smiled at her, "That would be nice." I answered her. She smiled brightly, I could feel my legs weakened.

She was talking but I cant understand a single thing, I just nod and smile. I was looking at her face , her hazel nut eyes, flawless skin, her lips, irresistable lips . I stood up, she faced me looking puzzled as i go near her, we look at each other's eyes, I lower down my face attempting to kiss her.

But we were both interupted by someone.

"Welcome to our restaurant, may I know your order." The guy with black sun glasses asked.

His looking at the vacant seat, wait is he blind? I looked around to see everyone aroundme wearing black sun glasses, I looked at Chan Chan-ssi she's also wearing one.

"AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~!!" I screamed.

-End of Onew's Dream-

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I used Undankbar's suggestions here hahaha, the blind date, I tried real hard to be funny but, hhahahaha seems that I cant lol. Okie now I really cant anymore I still got one worksheet to finish so yea... SORRY ~! Ill try to update tomorrow yea ? Really sorry :X