Part IV

SHINee's Scandal

Euna's POV :

"Annyeong Haseyo ." I greeted them.

"Annyeong!" Onew greeted.

"Hello!" Jonghyun did the same thing.

"Hi!" Taemin said.

"Hyung, go away from the couch." Minho told him and pulled him away from the seat... forcefully.

"Go and sit there while I take the mangas ." Minho told me and smiled.

"Tsk. Violent kid." Jonghyun mumbled and sat on the floor.

"What's your name?" Taemin asked me.

"Euna.... Lee Euna...." I answered them.

It's hard not to get excited and what or not stuffs when infront of you were your favourite idols , I'm a human being and I tend to get excited really fast. And oh my gosh I can feel my face burning and they'll definitely noticed it.

"I'm.... I'm actually your fan." I mumbled and looked down.

Finally I blurted it out, I mean it feels good telling them. I just hope they won't get scared or what, I mean they're probably scared that I'm psychotic fan or one obssessed fan who'll go on screaming and yelling and grabbing them.

"Oh....." The three guys said, abit taken aback.

"Oh no.. Please dont worry .. I wont go on fan girling or what.." I told them, honestly that's a lie. I hope they won't do anything that will make my fan girl mode on. I swear thing's my get out of control and it might get messy.

"That's a relief then." Jonghyun mumbled while scratching his head.

"You don't know how traumatising some fans can get." Onew continued.

"They're pretty scary, grabbing and touching us all." Taemin agreed.

"But you're idols its difficult for the fans not to do that... Besides you should be aware of that in the first place, the moment you accepted sm's offer and the moment you all debuted you should all be mentally prepared you know what I mean..." I explained at them.

The three of them looked at me with their eyes wide open, mouths forming an "o".

"Ohw..... sorry i talked too much huh? It's just that I can't keep quiet unless I state my own point." I told them and smiled a little.

"You can call yourself lucky actually, you all get everyone's attention in a positive way." I continued.

"Unlike me....."

"Yeah.... I guess you're right." Onew told me and beamed a smile at me.

"OH MY ING GOSH HE SMILED AT ME.... AHCKKKK DONT DO THAT I BEG YOU.... NO!"

"I shouldnt have pulled my whole down when I got upset because of a fan when were in Singapore." Jonghyun mumbled to himself.

"Yea... Everyone's questioning your face when we're there." Onew added in.

"Uhm..." I interupted them nicely.

"Hmm?" The three of them looked at me.

"Can I asked I favour?" I asked them looking down again.

"Sure."

"Onew-ssi, please don't smile... Taemin as much as possible hold a serious face... and Jonghyun-ssi don't pout ... please.." I asked them more liked beg them .

"Huh?"

"It's hard not to react specially I'm fan.... I might... you know... So pleased don't ....-"

"Euna!" Minho called for me.

"Yes?" I answered looking up and seeing him outside the room.

"Come...." He said and I quickly stood up from the sofa and followed him.

-End of Euna's POV-

Minho's POV :

"She's still a fan ofcourse..." I thought and made a slight laugh inside my brain when I heard her asking them not to be cute and what not.

"Euna!" I called her in order not to make things difficult for her.

"Yes" She answered with her thankful eyes

"Come...." I told her.

"Thanks...." She told me and sat on our bed.

"So it's true you all still stay in one room?" She asked an obvious question.

"We're all used to it." I answered her while slowly checking all my manga collection.

"So what do you want to read?" I asked her.

"I don't know, why don't you recomend one?" She suggested.

"Hmmmmm.... Naruto?" I asked her.

"Nah, I have my own collection in japan." She told me.

"One piece?" I suggested again.

"That too.." She responded.

"Bleach ?" I asked her.

"Was it nice? I mean I've heard about it but didnt bother to look for it." She told me.

"For me it's nice." I answered her.

"Then lend me?" She answered.

"First 50 chapters." She continued.

"Okie." I told her.

"I'll finish it by two days." She continued.

"You sure ?" I asked her. She can read that fast..

"mmm..." She answered me.

-End Of Minho's POV-

Taemin Jonghyun and Onew:

Taemin : Hyung I'm starving.

Onew: Me too. SHould we get some chicken?

Jonghyun: Definitely.

Onew : Taemin quickly make a call.

Taemin : Neh!

*Taemin on the phone*

Onew: Euna's weird.

Jonghyun: Yah.

Onew: But not bad, she's not 2 faced, I mean she admitted she liked us . She's one honest girl.

Jonghyun: Yah.... Oh ya How's you and Chan Chan.

Onew : She's fine.... We're gonna meet up later. Younha?

Jonghyun: Oh not bad doing good... She listens to me well and follows what I want...-

Taemin cutting him off : That's a lie hyung, You're the one who's under her ! I heard your conversation a while ago.Mimicing : "Yes Jagiya, i wont look at any girls, Yes Im gonna meet you later..blah blah..."

Jonghyun: FFine....

Taemin and Onew laughed at Jonghyun's confession.

-End-

Euna's POV :

"You're all pretty neat huh... for a guy.. Impressive." I told him.

"Ya... Key hyung would get angry if the dorm is not in order." He replied.

"Typical of being the diva huh?" I mumbled and we both chuckled.

"Chicken on the HOUSE!" Onew screamed from the outside.

"Hyung Noona, come out and eat." Taemin told us .

@The Living Room :

"Our minho's so manly..." Jonghyun when he saw him Passing me a piece of chicken.

"Taemin! Ahhhhh..." Jonghyun told Taemin and pushed the chicken infront of his mouth.

"Onew hyung! Ahhhh...." He did the same thing at Onew.

"Too busy with my chicken, don't interupt." Onew told him.

"Euna-" He wanted to do the same thing to me but Minho did it faster than him and shot a fierce glare at him.

"Mianhe Minho ah..." He said and quickly ate his chicken.

I chuckled at their dorkiness, so this is SHINee, They're more fascinating in person.

-End of Euna's POV-