End Of Key and Hyun Ae's Scandal

SHINee's Scandal

A/N : Heehee I was actually reluctatnt to update, cos I thought I lost all my readers lol >.<. To all those who always comment every after I update, nothing could express how thankful I am to all of you, starting from Undankbar,mizanimation,cnbluee dongsaeng,cutter pillow,chocolove. For those who pass by once in a while , lyricallies,Supersapphire,VMMJ90, kpopvyshi, STARleee. To all those who subscriber though some of you were really super quiet lol, Thank you so much ! *WIpestears* really I never felt so thankful before. ^^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hyun Ae's POV:

"Hmmm... so inimini my nemo... who's the...-" I chanted to choose on which clothe's should I wear when my mom suddenly entered the room.

"What are you doing honey?" My mom asked.

"Choosing what to wear for our last date." I mumbled without thinking and forgetting that my mom wasn't aware of the show thing and still thinks me and Key were real couple.

"Now, what last date are you talking about ?" My mom asked as she sat on my bed.

I scratch the back of my head and hit my mouth lightly, how can I be so stupid to suddenly blurt it out. Maybe it's for the good, since it's the last day I should tell my mom the real story behind this mess I created.

"So mom, it goes like this...." I started seriously and explained everything to her.

"But you like him don't you and it seemed that he liked you too.." My mom commented.

"Mom I told you its for the show purposes..." I defended.

"So that explains the video's and camera's yesterday our neighbour asked me about." Mom mumbled.

"But you still didnt admit tha you like him... Im your mom so I know almost everything." Mom continued.

"Ma???!!!" I complained with disbelief.

"Quick prepare for your last date... wear something more feminine will you, always pants and shorts." My mom scolded.

"What ? Mom you know I hate skirts, and I dont wear skirts..." I told her.

"Well you need to wear one now ! I bought something for you the other day...sit here Im gonna take it." My mom suggested, no more like commanded.

"......"

"Here, ah it looks really pretty right?" My mom asked me as she show's the dress.

"........................" o.o

"What, quickly go and bath !" My mom yelled at me.

I can never say no to my mom, based to experience I can never say no to her unless you want me to die at such a young age.

Since I really am not comfortable with skirts I decided to add something with it >.<

http://www.je551.com/index.php?main_page=popup_image_additional&pID=9766&pic=0&products_image_large_additional=images/WF-810KK498_2.jpg (The second lane picture ...^^)

I looked the mirror half please and half shocked. This might be once in a blue moon actions. I sneak out of the house so that mom wouldn't see what have I done. She's definitely gonna nag at me all the way if she see's it.

Now Im infront of the mall, well the meeting place, all the camera man were around, staffs and whoever they were. So this is really the last day huh, truth is I'm disappointed, maybe it's because I realised how important Key is, how I've got used to his mean remarks and sarcastics notes, how I find it fun bickering and arguing with him, how I fell inlove with his cooking and how I liked it when he sang their "juliette" song for me. But everything is just for the show purposes, I shouldnt have let myself get use to having him around. The sun's already out, 6pm in the evening, that's because Key has whole day schedule, so they planned to shoot everything the whole night.

"Excuse me?" A familiar voice asked.

"Mmm..." I looked around to see who was it.

"Annyeong." Jihyun unnie greeted me with a smile.

"Annyeong." I greeted back and bowed.

"Key's not yet here, but I've got something to pass to you." She said and handed me a small box wrapped with pink wrapper and a cute pink ribbon.

"What's this ?" I asked her.

"Give it to Key when the filming is about to end." She told me.

"Huh? Unnie what's inside?" I asked her again.

"Key would know what is it... Then I'll see you around, SHINee's van is about to arrive." She said and waved at me.

"By the way, you look gorgeous...yet again..." She looked back and teased.

I can't believe I blush at her remark. I kept the present inside my bag, though I'm dying to find out what really was it, it's not even mine after all.

"You're wearing skirt ?" A guy whispered at me. It sent chills down on my spine, I swear out of a sudden I can't breath it took me awhile to gain back my own self and find out who was it.

"What the hell?" I mumbled looking at Key smiling cheekily and looking at me from head to toe.

"Stop checking me out..... you ...you..." I scolded him finding out what word to used.

"Me? What am I?" He asked while smirking.

"You... You ....Homo !" I yelled and immediately covered my mouth.

All the staffs giggled and laugh, I felt really embarrassed now, how can I act immature specially when we're filming. But I felt slightly happy because Key shut up and his face was as red as the lipstick my mom always use when I go dress up for halloween parties, I always pretend as a vampire.

I smirked at him and made my way to the mall, I smiled finally I score one against him, I always let him bully and never fight back I let every sarcastic comments of his to slide and ignore them, but of course revenge day would always come, that's the fact.

"How could you leave me alone there..." He pouted at me.

"Damn, his bipolarism is acting again.... control yourself Hyun Ae... you better..."

"Come on, let's shop...." He said and pulled me to the nearby clothes store.

"But, you look weird with skirt..." Key told me and chuckled.

"Well blame my mom...." I snapped at him.

-End of Hyun Ae's POV-

Key's POV :

She looked so feminine with that skirt, I can't believe I can develop a feelings for a short time. I always thought noona was the one I like, now how am I gonna explain everything to her? Why does Key's heart need to be like this, why must I be so .....fickle.

I snapped out of my thinking when I saw Hyun Ae came out from the changing room. My eyes went on o.o . Why does she look like an angel who fell down from heaven or something. I randomly picked up a dress .

http://www.je551.com/index.php?main_page=popup_image_additional&pID=9804&pic=0&products_image_large_additional=images/KA-403926_2.jpg

She looked at me and mouthed . "What?" I pretended that I don't like it and shook my head. Again she came out from the changing room and wore the other dress perfectly, does she always look this good everytime.

http://www.je551.com/index.php?main_page=popup_image_additional&pID=9810&pic=0&products_image_large_additional=images/KA-403932_2.jpg

And the same whole thing repeated, in the end, I just can't make up my mind. And She looked irritated enough. I chose the one that is pink, I just chose it randomly again.

http://www.je551.com/index.php?main_page=popup_image_additional&pID=8449&pic=0&products_image_large_additional=images/KA-403909_2.jpg

"I don't want to try any of this outfit anymore." Hyun Ae complained.

"Im gonna buy this one." I told the sales lady and gave her my credit card.

"You bought it for ? Are you crazy?" Hyun Ae asked me.

"Yeah... wear it next time we meet." I told her.

"As if there's a next time..." I heard her mumbled softly.

"Ofcourse there is... I'll make sure there is."

I pulled her and heade to the roof top, I've got somethings prepared in up there . I prepared a dinner, picnic style that's what Taemin suggested. We talked like normal friends, no bickering no sarcastic comments no anything. It was then when we realised that the time is already ending.

"Shouldn't we go home yet ?" She asked me and nodded.

A couple of the staffs followed us, when I was sending her off. We reached her house.

"So this is the last time ..." She told me. "It has been fun, very fun to have you around."

"Thank you..." She continued."Oh ya... here ...." She said and passed me a small box.

She gave me a slight peck on the cheeks and walk back inside her house. I went inside the van and sat there. I took out the phone.

"This isn't the last..... Get ready for a next date. Wear the dress I bought you, tomorrow Im gonna pick you up. :)"

and I press send. I didn't receive a reply immediately but I received it right after I entered the dorm.

"You're crazy.... Are you hitting on me? officially?" her sms says.

I smiled at her reply. I went inside the room quietly, the other boys are already sleeping I quietly climb up my bunk. I openned the small box, it's a picture frame I flip it up to see the picture. It's a girl's picture taken from polaroid camera, she looked familiar... It's Hyun Ae. There's a letter included.

Noona! I want to meet you soon , faster faster end your studies so that we'll be able to meet you ! Thanks for the cute plushy ! Noona I bought something for you so you better wear it okie ? Noona please take care for me, oh ya there's a pic there, what do you think, aint she pretty ? I do not know her but I accidentally captured her from my cam when we're on Japan.

--김기

So, she's the noona. So it's her she's that noona no wonder I had that feeling, it was an older sister love.

"YESSSSSSSSSSS!" I screamed.

"SHUT UP !!!" The other guys yelled at me.

That night before I sleep I called noona and right after that I called Hyun Ae.

-End of Key's POV-