End of Jonghyun and Younha's coupling ^^

SHINee's Scandal

"If you think pulling me would do the trick, dream on." Younha mumbled while Jonghyun was dragging her away.

"Seriously, when will throw away that grudge of yours?" Jonghyun continued while dragging her.

"When will you stop messing with my sister ?" Younha asked back.

"That's a different case.." Jonghyun answered .

"Where the hell are you gonna bring me anyway?" Younha snapped and quickly pulled her hand.

"Just follow....." He answered and pulled her hand again.

"You freaking conceited jerk ....." Younha mumbled under her breathe.


- Finally Last day of the date arrives-

Jihyun's POV :

Strangely, Younha's acting so different after their date, she's all so girly and everything that comes out from was nothing but Jonghyun. The same goes for that guy, Key had been updating her about Jonghyun , he said he gets really mushy.

"Yah, Younha .... what the hell had happened huh?" I asked her while she's busily fixing her hair.

"Nothing unnie, today's the last day huh?" She asked me.

"Yeah, you and Jonghyun are for real ? Dont even think of changing the topic." I asked her.

"What do you think ?" She asked cheekily.

"Okie relax, yes , I guess its for real." She said after seeing my exaggerated expression.

"What ? What the hell had happened on that day ? No one had captured you two...?" I asked them, when a sudden dirty thought occurred in my brain.

"Dont tell me, you and him had -" I said horrified.

"Yah ! Your so erted !" She cut me off. "What you wont even tell me? I thought were sisters?" I asked her pretending to be sad.

"Your lame, Well that day ...." She started.

*Flash Back*

"Here , we're finally here." Jonghyun said while he clap his hands.

"Ya , if your thinking of messing with me .... think twice." Younha snapped at him.

"What ?" Jonghyun asked while raising one of his eyebrows.

"Anyway, what place is this?" Younha asked him while walking around the top floor and observing the plants.

"Sm's rooftop." He answered while squatting on a fake grass.

"Im going home..." Younha mumbled.

Jonghyun pulled her hand and she stumbled to the grass patch. She pulled her hand and flinched.

"You know what .....-" Younha started.

"Im sorry ...." Jonghyun said.

"What ?" Younha shocked at what Jonghyun mumbled.

"Im sorry, if I played with your feelings, Im sorry for hurting you, Im sorry for using you .... Im really sorry." Jonghyun continued.

"Man, you've got high fever or something ?" Younha joked while hugging her knees.

"Im serious, I  was just young at that time, but I know I've got no excuse against it." He continued.

"Truth is..... I was really angry at you .... but I already forgave you for hurting me." Younha said while looking up. The sky's too pretty to be complemented.

"But, you keep on hurting my sister for no reason-" Younha continued.

"Dont bring her up unless you want me to get back to my normal self again" He cut her off.

"You need to know..... That day , when you were supposed to fight those guys." Younha started.

"Really ....I dont-" Jonghyun said.

"My sister had a sudden attack of her disease." Younha cut him off and continued.

"She had XP xeroderma pigmentosum, its an allergy on the sun. That's the reason why she didnt came, her whole body had blisters and were swollen, that's why Im the one who went on searching for you."  Younha continued.

"So she didnt abandon me ?" Jonghyun asked. "She didnt betray me? She.....-"

A tear formed on the corner of Jonghyun's eyes, He buried his face on his knees trying to avoid Younha's gazes. But Younha noticed everything, She felt her heart ache and she went on hugging him to comfort him.

-End of Flash Back-

"So you still want to hear ?" Younha asked while smiling.

"Nope it sounded mushy , So you told him about my illness." I told her.

"That's no wonder he kept on smiling at me .." I thought inside my head.

"Fixed yourself, its your last date... well I meant, last date that'll be featured on the show." I told her.

"Hmmmm!" Younha answered her.

-End of Jihyun's POV-

-Jonghyun's POV-

" What's taking her so long ." I mumbled.

"Come in...." Someone familiar said.

"Oh..... Okie...." I said awkwardly seeing it was Jihyun noona.

"Sit there, so you already knew ?" She asked me while She sat on the couch opposite the one Im sitting.

"Yeah.....Im-" I said.

"No there's no need for apologise, it's all in the past now , right jonghyunnie ?" she told me.

"Noona ..... Mianheyo." I mumbled.

-End of Jonghyun's POV-

"So where should we go ?" Jonghyun asked Younha while having their hands tied together.

"I dont know.... Somewhere nice ?" Younha answered.

"Hmmm, then should we go to our dorm ?" Jonghyun suggested.

"I said somewhere nice." Younha joked. "Kidding, then lets go ?"

"Ask noona to tag along then ? Ill call the guys." Jonghyun told her.

"Okie." Younha answered.

"Hello, Unnie, come to SHINee's dorm! Ill see you there !" Younha said while talking to her sister on the other line.

"Clean the house, Ask onew hyung to bring his girlfriend, see you there ." Jonghyun said while talking to Taemin on the other line.