2nd day Jonghyun & Younha

SHINee's Scandal

* LIsten to CNBLUE's Lovelight *

Jihyun's POV :

*BANG*

We were all busy chatting when the entrance door openned. A loud bang was heard, and as funny as it is , I know who's the one who openned the door roughly. And just like what I expected , I could see her shadow heading to us .

"Oh, sorry...." She apologised, well of course she wont expect we have visitors today.

I looked at each of their faces, one word , fear.

"Uhm, Unnie, the door." She said faking a smile and quickly ran upstairs.

Something must have upset her , as I examined the poor door closely, seemed that I need to change it for the second time. The last time she banged our door like this was 8 years ago. Fresh and vividly, I could still remember that day where finally I acted as her unnie.

Flash Back *

"It's been a while since I've been here." I told my dad who's busy drinking his coffee.

"Don't you think its dangerous for you to travel back and fro ?" He asked me with concern.

"Dad. Im already fine, didnt the doctor said so ? Just that I have to avoid mr. sun." I joked .My dad stood up and ruffled my hair, I know who always wanted to have a son, so I allowed him to do that.

"Where's Younha ?" I asked him.
Not long after I asked that about her, we heard a loud bang , so we rushed to the front door. Examining the damaged of it, its quite scary though. The door's corner suffered from a crack .

"Seemed that I should get a new one , huh ?" My dad commented. We look at the other side and saw Younha , with a blue black bruised on the corner of and on her hand, there's a few scratches on her knees and a mark of blood on the corner of her lips.

"What happened ?" I gasped in horror.

"Unnie !" She called and from the spot fainted. Dad quick reflex catch her and brought her up to her room.

"Dad I'll take care of this." I told him and he went outside .

"Aigoo, this kid, why must you end up like me ." I mumbled while cleaning her bruises.

"Atleast , when you fight you shouldnt be beaten up like this ." I continued ranting.

"He broke up with me....." She whispered softly but audible enough for me to hear.

"Huh ?" I asked. I know she was jonghyun's girlfriend, a year after I'm gone, she told me happilly that Jonghyun asked her out. I was happy for her.

"He said, it's to hurt you." She continued.

I stopped cleaning her bruises and now started to bandage them, I continued listening to her.

"He didnt like me at all, he just pretended, he hated me , as much as he hated you." She said carelessly.

I grasp tightly on the towel Im holding as I continued to listen to her, she suffered a lot because of me, in the end she was the one who got his revenge instead of me. I quickly ,got up from Younha's bed and  headed outside.

"Jihyun-ah where are you going ?" My butler asked.

"Im gonna visit an old friend ." I answered him politely.

"At this time ?" He continued asking.

"Yeah. Oh ya Uncle where's my bike ?" I asked him.

"I'll send you there instead." He offered. " No , Im gonna go somewhere near, a couple of blocks away." I answered him.

I knocked at the front door and a familiar pretty lady had openned it for me .

"Jihyun ?" She confirmed .

"Neh , auntie, is he upstairs?" I asked her polietly but the truth is I'm boiling inside. I'll understand it if I'm the he hurt, but not my sister.

"Ya, go on." She answered. I bowed at her and run upstairs.

"I told you dont disturb me !" He yelled when I openned his rooms door and entered.

"Really ?" I said coldly.

"That voice...." He said and get up from his bed and looked at my direction. I walked , and stopped a couple of steps away from him.

"Long time no see.... Jonghyun." I mumbled before letting go a punch straight to his face.I felt a slight joy when I saw him dropped on the floor and wiped the blood formed on the corner of his lips

"I didnt know you're still as coward as before, the next time you hurt my sister....I wont just punch you." I warned him and went outside his room. I headed downstairs and pass by his dad.

"Leaving soon ? why dont you have a snack for a while ?" His dad said.

"Mmm.... Dad called me... something happened at home." I answered him while wearing my shoe. I lied.

"Bye uncle, tell auntie she's still as lovely as usual." I bid farewell to him and went outside.

I looked my right hand, slightly swollen. Well that's gonna add on his hatred towards me, but I wont just stand on one corner knowing that he hurt my sister , I wont.

-End of Flash Back-

"It's getting late... You should all go home." I told the 5 guys.

"Oh." They all answered.

"Noona annyeong ." Taemin said as he waved his hand.

I went upstairs to Younha's room. She's already asleep, I slowly sat on her bed, just right beside her. I her hair, "I know it might be tough, but this is the only way I could help you both." I thought.I pulled her blanket and cover her body, turned her lamp off and head back to my room.

-End of Jihyun's POV-

Jonghyun's POV :

"Yahhh ! Where did you all go , Im starving!" I yelled at the four guys who just reached home. The four of them glared at me.

"Bwooh ?" I asked them, not knowing what was that look for.

"Jerk...." Key mumbled.

"What ??" I mumbled still shocked by Key's remark.

"We went to Noona's house." Onew explained. "Noona ? DUgu ?"

"Jihyun." Minho answered. "And why the hell are you there?"

"Doesnt concern you, but we saw your "girlfriend" bang the door , and door is totally damaged." Key answered.

"What did you do to her hyung !" Taemin asked filled with concern, but its not for me.

"What, I didnt do anything." I answered them. "I didnt do anything .... right ?" I asked inside my brain.

"Whatever.Im gonna wash up and sleep, my skin would get damaged if I dont. Just go heat up some left over there." Key said .

"Ahhhhh, Umma I want milk." Taemin yawned and followed Key to the Kitchen.

"Goodnight hyung." Minho said while walking to our room.

"I've got a call." Onew answered and went to the balcony.

"What a cold hearted friends ." I mumbled and headed to the kitchen to searched some left overs.

-End of Jonghyun's POV-

2nd Day

Jonghyun and Onew are the guest for starking today so Jonghyun only met Younha at the afternoon.

"Where do you want to eat ?" Jonghyun asked her, seeing the cameras all around them.

"Anywhere." Younha answered.

"Could you please atleast act along?" Jonghyun whispered.

"Not interested." Younha answered.

Jonghyun then pulled her hand and headed to the nearby restaurant. Whispers and more whispers could be heard since the fans notice it was him and he was holding a girls hand. But seeing the camera's around seemed that the fans understand that its for the shows purposed.