Psycopath stalker.

SHINee's Scandal

A/N: KYA I LOST MY READERS, is it really that boring ? *pouts*

*Im gonna end Onew's date soon:)*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No One's POV :

Jihyun and Chan Chan offered to wash the dishes.

"Ya, Chan Chan just go and play with Onew hyung.!" Jonghyun answered back.

Key glared at him, about to speak but got cut off by Chan Chan.

"No one needs your opinion here." Chan Chan answered sarcastically.

Jonghyun felt embarrassed and walked back inside his room. Onew look at her and flashed a smile.

"I didnt know you got a total jerk friend. I dont care whether he got something against Jihyun unnie." Chan Chan continued.

"It's fine. He's like that since the first meeting..." Jihyun answered her. "just like the last time." Jihyun continued in her thoughts.

-End of No One's POV -

After washing the dishes Jihyun bids farewell with the rest of them. She called her driver.

"Im going home later, you can go home first." She told him politely and the driver nodded.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Three days after (Sorry I need to fast it forward lol)

Chan Chan's POV

For the past three days, me and Oppa, yeah I call him oppa now ^^. The truth is after the dinner we had on his dorm the other day I decided to come clean with him, I told him that all those things written on the application form were all lies, thinking that he was aware of everything I mean the application forms. But Im the one who ended up being shocked, well I found out that they werent aware of anything, can't believe I can be so honest -.-

I also told him the reason why I joined, because of the bet and my one month allowance it at stake. But besides that after meeting him, I decided to be nice to him since his nice to me.

"Yah oppa." I called for him.

"Neh ?" He answered.

"We're left with three days huh." I told him."No, two days, since today's gonna end."

His smile disappeared. Actually mentioning those words felt like thousand daggers stabbing my fragile heart.

The past few days where rather amazing, We went  for a wellness date (Yeap Undankbar's suggestion!) . Actually I was just playing a fool when I dared him to wax , I mean he doesnt have those disgusting curly whatever hair on his legs but being the mischievous kid I asked him to do that. I died because of too much laughing when I heard him screaming. Though It's kind of cute and pitiful I cant help but laugh while looking at his teary face.

Then we went for a simple dinner date, where he asked me personal stuffs like, when is my birthday, how many boyfriends did I had, how's my school and stuffs. He even joked , asking me if I would want to him to be my boyfriend even after the 7th day, I would love to, but I know it wont happen, he's an idol and he got rules to follow besides,it's not as if he's really attracted to me or something. Well atleast at those time the camera's were around and we are aware that we're being footage .

"Yeah. quite fast huh?" He answered.

"CUT!" The temporary PD yelled. Well we were told that Jihyun unnie got something so she won't be around. Well the "cut" only meant one thing, they would all gonna disappear and they're gonna film us without our knowledge, which is totally creepy, I mean how could that possibly happen.

"Wanna go somewhere ?" Onew asked me, and its like his 20th time asking me this question.


I nodded,he held my hand and we walked, and fan girls noticing us started screaming and getting excited. A lot of fan's crowded around Onew and I was pushed aside, literally, while some of them were staring at me like I'm a piece of junk or something, and what's worse is Im having a hard time taming the dragon inside me, I'm dying to pull these es hair and poking their eyeballs.

I stood at one corner, curling my hair, fidgeting, looking at my phone then standing straight while the little bastard was happilly signing autographs for them, the only thing I hate for the past few days was these scenarios, I mean even though its for a variety show purpose I am still his girlfriend . I saw few of his fans staring at me, I glared at them until they look away. 

"Ya... Oppa, why dont I be your girlfriend instead?" One of them asked. "What a ." I mumbled.

I got really irritated so I decided to leave him there, I walked and continued walking , I looked up, the sky's purple now. Time flies faster than what I expected, finally my one month allowance is sealed, I lost one week of my salary for this show sigh my budget's gone. But there's something Im more concerned , what if I lose my heart in this game? . I shrugged that thought . Now you're totally gone nuts Chan Chan," Kwon Chan Chan would never let her self get hurt by guys. NEVER!" I screamed inside my brain. "or would you."

I was interupted by my thoughts.

"No one would have you!" A familiar voiced suddenly came out of nowhere.

"Eh.....?" I mumbled.

I just realised that I was already walking on a dark alley, no wonder it was so quiet.

"YA~!! Who the hell are you to interupt my thinking~!" I yelled in raged. This is the only moment I could have a peace of mind but here is this idiot interupting me.

"I've held for so long, but still you keep on rejecting me." He started. And let out a loud irritating laugh.

I froze, it only mean one person, and he seemed he lost all his brain screws. This means trouble , nothing but trouble. With that I started running, heading for nowhere. Not until someone pulled me and covered my mouth.

I struggled like a fish who can't live off the water. but the guy holding me was strong enough....... My heart started to beat faster.

"KYAAAA~!! DONT TELL ME ITS SANGCHUL ....AHHHHHhh~!!" I freaked out inside my brain.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jelly PD/ Jihyun's POV :

@ her house:

"You need to do me a favour." I started ,talking to my sister.

"What?" She answered irritatedly.

"I want you to be one of the girl's in SHINee's scandal." I told her straightforwardly.

"I wont mingle with those brats." She answered back.

"You're a brat yourself." I chuckled.

"True, but what would I get in return ?" She asked me.

"Nothing." I answered her.

"Unnie, you're being unfair!" SHe retorted.

"You owe me something big remember so keep quiet there." I replied her.

She rolled her eyes. "Fine! As long as not the monkey guy!" she agreed.

"Hmmm, so you still call him that way." I told her while smiling mischievously .

"You're still cunning Unnie, but please not him." She pleaded.

I just laughed.

-End of Jelly PD's POV-

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Onew's POV.

"Ya... Oppa, why dont I be your girlfriend instead?" One of fan girls asked me.

"What a ." I heard Chan mumbled.

I laughed, Im happy , cause it means she's getting jealous.

"Sorry, but I got someone I'm gonna love." I answered them as I slowly get away from the crowd.

I saw Chan Chan walking away, she might have got upset, I followed her keeping a distance where she wont know I was following her. I can't believe I fell in love with this girl, It's true I always believe that you'll know that you love someone just at the moment you see her you'll feel it.

She's entering a dark alley, I wonder if she's aware , she had been looking up for quite a while now, I cant blame her the sky's pretty attractive. Everything was fine not until I heard a voice.

"No one would have you!" A  voiced suddenly came out of nowhere.

"I've held for so long, but still you keep on rejecting me." He continued. And let out a loud irritating laugh.

I could see Chan Chan panic, she started to run while I decided to go to the other alley. I couldnt lose her to this psychotic guy, I wont allow it.

-End of Onew's POV-


No One's POV ( One of the guy who films them secretly.)

"Unwanted person's here." I said as he pushed the walky talky's button.

I spotted the guy who yelled and hit him in his head. I tied the guy's hand and 15 minutes later 3 cops came and captured the guy. He's possesing a knife and a gun.

"Hello, Jihyun-ah unnie~! Chan Chan got a psycopath stalker." I yelled while talking to the phone.

Well I forgot to introduced myself , Im Kim Younha, Jihyun's step sister. It'll take ages if Im gonna explain everything. But yes I'm 21 years old . I like martial arts and adventures that explains my reckless character, I'm friendly to anyone as long as you dont mess with my love one's , from young I've only hated one and only person in my whole life. KIM JONGHYUN!

-End of Kim Younha's POV-

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's all for today sorry for the drag and lousy chapter :X