Part II ^^

SHINee's Scandal

A/N : Im lazy for recaps .. *blah* >.< Oh my gawd my mood swings' getting scarier day by day.. Imagine spending 9hrs of my life okie not life, your day in school doing one subject. That's mad and it's driving me crazy.. >.< my phone can't even stay alive for the whole day, stupid Iphone... You die the moment I finished reading a couple of fics and commenting. >.< STUPID STUPID :X

Anyway, I think Im gonna scare you all and shove you all away indirectly >.< Sorray. Anyway Im gonna update now AND THANKS NIK ! For the idea ! Hope Im not gonna disappoint you :C Love you Nik ^^ . AND I LOVE You readers and subscribers and commenters (I'm weird ! Yes I know lol)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Euna's POV :

"So... where do you want to go ?" I asked him. It's been like almost half an hour since he speak a single.

"Anywhere." He answered.

"Oh great, he must be tired or something..."

"Then do you want to grab some ice cream?" I asked him.

"Why won't you even look at me? Am I not pretty?"

"Yea." He answered.

"Oh my f****** Gawd... did he just answer my thoughts?"

"I'm ugly ? I'm... ugly ?..." I frozed on my position and started to have pessimistic views inside my brain.

"Hey, You said you wanted to eat Ice cream?" He asked me.

"Oh... So Im not ugly.. YAY!"

"Oh Okay.." I answered and quickly catch up with him.

And the same whole boring thing happened, I can't believe flaming charisma don't even have flame at all. And I've always been admiring him all this while, he's such a turn off. Maybe it's wrong to judge him when we're only together for a half day. Wait, half day... We've been like this for half day , my whole mouth's gonna dried up, I've been swallowing my saliva from time to time. He's just staring at me and smiling, then stare again then smile.

"So, what are your hobbies." I asked him, for the hundredth time I'm the one who's initiating and starting the conversation. But I only get a one word reply, It's already getting late.

"Do you want to go home...." he asked me.

"Finally... I can't stand this anymore, FLAMING CHARISMA? My foot, And I even wasted my whole damn time for this."

"Yeah, Im pretty tired... from all the fun and stuffs we did.." I told him and faked a smile.

That's no wonder Younha warned me of not even getting close to Jonghyun, Jonghyun was way better than Choi Minho, come on, his supposed to lead... not me. I'm definitely gonna withdraw with this crap.

He dropped me infront of my mom's house and said goodbye and wuzza that's it. I quickly ran up inside my house.

"Mom, I'm gonna fly back to Japan." I told my mom.

"You just came and your gonna go back ? What's wrong with you?" My mom asked.

"Come on we both know we won't get along, I'll just explain everything to dad." I told her and ran upstairs and pack my luggage.

I headed to Jihyun's unnie's house .

"I can't take it okie, my personality could never link to his..No kidding, he's so quiet he wont even talk nor strike any conversation." I complained to her.

"So you're gonna go off ? Just like that? Then what about my show? When are you gonna grow up Euna... You promised me you won't be the same as the spoiled brat I met years back?" Jihyun questioned me.

I felt guilty, what she said was true, I'm back to my old self again, not even caring on others. Acting all spoiled , always wanting to get what I want. Just because he wasn't the guy I was expecting to be .

"You're right.. " I mumbled. She pulled me for a hug and my hair, somehow, I found the love of an older sister from, something I never received before.

"Please stay for a while, if he's still acting the same for the coming days, then you should go, I'll even encourage you to back out." Jihyun told me.

"Now be good and go home, your mom's gonna be worried." She continued.

"Yea, I almost forgot my purpose here.... Thanks..." I told her and wiped off my tears.

-End of Jihyun's POV-

Minho's POV:

"So you're real... " I mumbled while glancing at the handkerchief .

"Oh my god, the flaming charisma's smiling and talking to himself." Key said and fixed his hair.

I can't be bothered by his comments, I've got a lot of plans for tomorrow's date. After observing her today, she must have been pretty bored, she's the type who likes conversation and stuffs. Am I a turn off today... I completely forgot to treat her nicely because I'm too happy that I thought I must lost my sanity anytime.

"And his even ignoring me... How was that?" Key continued his dialouge and whatever blah blah.

"I'll just call Hyun Ae..." Key mumbled and gave up.

"Hyung, he's just bored." Taemin defended him.

"His actually having a PMS." Jonghyun blurted out and laughed loudly.

-End of Minho's POV-

Next day :

Minho's POV:

"Hey!" She greeted me.

"Hi.." I greeted her back, searching for words to say.

"How-" We both said at the same time and chuckled.

"You go first..." I told her.

"nah.. you go first.." She answered me.

"No really, you go-" We were both interupted by the familiar sound.

"Appa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Yoogeun....-" We said in unision and looked at his direction. And there he was looking at the little boy who's fast approaching and running towards are direction.

"He's so cute.." I mumbled. The little guy run to me and raised up his hands initiating that he wanted me to carry him.

"You both look cute." Euna told us.

"You want to go to the park ?" I asked both of them while walking hand in hand. Yoogeun holding both of us. Yoogeun is so lucky to be able to held Euna's hands.

"What Im getting jealous over my son?"

"Snap out of it Minho you're thinking too much."

"Ice cream...." Yoogeun cheered the moment he saw the Ice cream shop.

"Let's go..." Euna cheered. She immediately carried her like her own son, she's gonna be a great mom one day.

"Ahhhh...." I mumbled while Im spoon feeding yoogeun.

-End of Minho's POV-

Euna's POV:

I glanced at them, Minho's just like my dad. Come to think of it, Minho would make a good dad a husband, just like dad, just that mom didn't treasure it.

"Ahhh...." Minho said and pushed the spoon with ice cream just right infront of my mouth.

"A sweet husband... yea..."

"AHHHH!!!" Yoogeun did the same thing and feed me with his ice cream.

"It will be good,if I treat my mom like that....."

-End of Euna's POV-