Part III

SHINee's Scandal

Euna's POV :

"You're so cute ... Do you know that..?" I asked the baby boy Im cuddling.

"Mmmmm....." He answered and nodded.

"You like kids....?" Minho asked me.

"Not sure, this is the first time Im handling one." I answered him.

"Then you're naturally gifted then..." Minho mumbled and chuckled.

"Nah... I just wanted to give this kid something I've never had..." I mumbled.

Unknowingly tears starting to form on the corners of my eyes, never been I get this kind of emotion before, usually when I talk about my childhood I'll just laugh off everything and take everything as a joke.

"!@#@#####!@@$%@$%$@..@R!%!%^@...." Yoogeun said, but me and minho didn't understand at all.

"KEY APPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~!!!" He then screamed and ran.

"Aigoo Yoogeunie..." Key said and carried yoogeun, he suddenly pop out from nowhere, just like a wild mushroom.

"He said it's time for him to go to Key appa..." Key told both of us.

"Huh?" We said in unision.

"Now say byebye to them...." Key instructed Yoogeun.

Yoogeun waved and said good bye. Key and him slowly walk away.

*AWKWARD MOMENT*

*WIND PASSED BY*

. . . . . .

.. . . . . . .

.. . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . .

"Uhm..." We both said at the same time.

"You go first..." Minho said.

"Hmm... I want to tell you something, I mean I wont be comfortable unless I wont say it." I told him.

"Yesterday wasn't a good start, I mean I actually do not like the way you treated me yesterday." I told him honestly.

"Mmmm..."

"Right after you send me home, I actually planned to ditch you and show..." I told him while gently biting my lower lip.

"I know....." He answered.

"It was an irrational action, Im being a brat again..." I told him about to cry, it's so embarrassing.

"Waiiiittt... Did you just said that you know.." I asked him while looking at his face.

He looked at me and nodded,

"Noona told me.... You shouldnt be worried, actually it's my fault." He said.

"No, Im just being a spoiled bra-..."

"No you weren't, Actually I was and will always be quiet on the first meetings..." He started.

"I like to observed how do the person behaves and try to know more about that person.. And I tend to forget that I'm supposed to be taking care of you and leading you... I huh?" He continued.

"Really? It's a good thing that I didnt quit then ." I told him. I stood up and walked along the pathway.

"Actually, I always liked all the attention to be on me, that was me before." I openned up.

"But when I met Jihyun unnie, I learnt alot... I might be still abit far from being a good girl.. But Im trying my best." I told him and faced him.

"You like manga's right ? Could you lend me some?" I asked him changing the emotional topic.

"Sure.... You want to go to our dorm..? " He asked.

"Sure... Will the other members be there?" I asked him excitedly.

He nodded. I pulled him "I'm actually a fan...." I whispered directly to his ear.

He chuckled, "You told me that earlier...."

"Do you want to know who's my bias then ?" I asked him.

"Me?" He said confidently..

"Key's diva-ness is contagious huh? I see..." I told him and he smiled.

-End of Euna's POV-

Minho's POV:

She fell asleep on my shoulder on our way to our dorm. She had a blunt and honest personality, and I actually like it. I like the way she's all honest to me, I never had like two faces people they totally annoyed me.

"You must be tired......" I mumbled softly and pushed the strand of hair away from her face.

*Flash Back*

I called noona last night, I've got this gut feeling that there's something that's gonna come up and I wast actually right.

"Minho-ah... Take care of Euna..." Jihyun noona told me.

"She must have gotten upset because of me not paying attention on her..." I told her.

"Yah... But she's fine now..." Jihyun noona told me.

"That's a relief then..." I told her.

"Do you want to know why she's here...?" She asked me.

"Mmm..."

"She wanted to get along with her mom... That's why she was sent here..." Jihyun noona explained.

*End of Flashback*

"That's no wonder she treated yoogeun like her own son...." I thought.

"I'm sure mom would like her......" I mumbled to myself.

I notice that we're gonna reach soon, I slight called for her name and shook her gently. Her eyes slowly opened and she gaze at me.

"we're here?" She asked.

"Hmmmm." I answered her.

-End of Minho's POV-