TaeNie Couple

SHINee's Scandal

Listen to Goodbye days by Kim Taeyeon :)

Few weeks later, Taemin's scandal had been delayed because out of sudden occurence, they were told that Jihyun ,their director, had gone for a one week vacation. But no one's aware that Jihyun's health had been deteriorating, and the doctor had been forcing her to just stay in hospital instead of tiring herself. But she refused, she begged him if he could give her a week and she's gonna admit herself in hospital or maybe go overseas for a treatment. She begged her dad to pursuade her uncle, she can't afford to back away now. It's his dongsaeng's happiness now, she took alot of risks and she won't allow it to go down the drain, just when everything's going on well.


"It's our maknae's turn now ! Tell your hyung's that Im really proud of them, anyway, you're gonna meet her at your location within fifteen minutes time ! Have fun little one :)"

-noona


"Yah ! Lee Taemin, Noona's bias is you !" Key commented after reading Jihyun's text message.

"Yeah true, but mine's worse so quit complaining Key, we're here to shoot CF not to whine !" Jonghyun retorted at key.

"How's everything there ? Say Hi to your dad ! and don't think of getting any boyfriend LEE EUNA!" Minho mumbled talking to Euna which is on the other line.

"Don't think of getting any boyfriend Lee Euna." Key mimiced and rolled his eyes, instead he earned a sharp glare from Minho. Key then did his signature move, flips his hair and turns away.

"What's wrong with him ?" Onew nudged Jonghyun pointing at Key.

"Heard him fighting with HyunAe yesterday." Joghyun whispered at Onew.

"Wae?" Onew asked.

"Because of his new scandal with nicole." Jonghyun whispered again.

"Some netizen's were jobless I supposed, Key and nic were only closed friends." Onew told him.

"I know, but Key, you know key he hates explaining." Jonghyun told Onew.

"Pride?" Onew mumbled and shook his head.

"Yah ! You two, are you done gossiping ! We need to shoot now!" Key yelled at them.

"Yah , you two are you done-" Jonghyun trying to mimic Key.

"Shut up you Dinosaur!" Key snapped at him.

"Hyung, are you sure umma's not on his menopausal period?" Taemin nudged Onew.

"Nah, I think his having period now." Onew whispered to Taemin.

"And how did you know about that kind of thing you silly punk?"

"Oh, my biology teacher told us." Taemin asnwered him innocently.

Key glared at them.

*Alarm*

"Oh, it's my watch." Taemin mumbled and glanced at his watch.

15 minutes is already over, but the girl he's waiting for is not yet around. His noona said after 15 minutes sharp and he would be able to meet her. Instead their CF PD-nim called for them to gather around and his gonna introduced the other idol they're gonna work with. He walked half-heartedly to their direction, thoughts clouded with only his make-believed girlfriend.

"Here, I would like you to meet Park Chinie." The Pd-nim told them.

"Eh...." The Four of them said except Taemin who's busy turning his heads from side to side, as if looking for something important.

"Annyeong Haseyo, Park Chinie imnida. We met again." She said and bowed.

"Annyeong Haseyo." They greeted her back except Taemin.

Chinie looked at him and smiled at his actions. She felt quite excited since his going to meet him again. But her sister warned her not to be an easy girl, she should act tough, even though she claimed that when he watch shows Taemin has always been sweet and innocent. Still her sister insisted.

"Taemin-ssi, annyeong haseyo." Chinie tried to catch his attention.

"Annyeong haseyo." Taemin gave her a half smile and paid a little attention to her.

She felt hurt, she started to asked herself whether he even know that she was actually his girlfriend for one week and his treating her like a wind who just passed buy. She felt her blood boiled, she hate when people pay a little attention to her, she hate it when she isn't respected. She's not a brat but she know that she should be given with basic manners.

"Is she the one who's going to film with us?" Minho asked.

"Oh no, she's here because...-"

"I'm going home." Chinie snapped at them and threw an annoyed looked on Taemin.

"Uncle, say hi to ahjumma." She mumbled and stormed off.

"Chinie .. Ya..... Actually, Jihyun send her here because she was the girl for the SHINee's Scandal that she's doing." PD-nim explained.

"Huh? Really?" Taemin asked.

"Taemin go catch up with her you idiot ! You just ruined your first impression!" Key yelled filled with authorization.

"Go!" Jonghyun mouthed and he started to run after her.


"I even told my sister that his nice and what not." Chinie mumbled to herself while walking along the hallway of KIC building.

"Ah Chinie you pabo! Why did you even applied for it ! Ah stupid." She scolded herself and about to hit her head lightly but a hand grabbed her's preventing her hand to land on her head.

She turned around to see who's the idiot who went on touching her. She's too irritated now to play games with anyone, and this unlucky soul was just asking for it. But her eyes widened, seeing who was it.

He was panting and huffing, her hand still on his guy's gripped.

"Im sorry, I didnt know it was you... Really ... Please don't ... get mad." Taemin mumbled while gasping for air in between.

The girl walked so fast, Taemin didn't know that she could walked that fast. He looked at her, and she's already smiling at him. Taemin smiled and made a victory cheer in his head.

"Yeah, I guessed I overreacted, sigh It to have short temper." She mumbled and apologised to him.

"Why don't we start again?" Taemin suggested.

"What do you mean ?" Chinie asked.

"Annyeong Haseyo! Im Shinee's Maknae Lee Taemin. Im 18 year-old and Im still attending school. I like dancing and now I like singing." Taemin introduced himself.

"Oh.. " Chinie chuckled at Taemin's introduction.

"Annyeong Haseyo, Park Chinie imnida, Cf model , Im 18 too and Im attending school too."She introduced herself.

They shook their hands, Taemin scratch the back of his neck while Chinie began fidgeting. Both pulled their hand and started chuckling.

"Yah Taemin-ah !" Someone yelled behind them.

"You two carry on with your date, we're gonna cover you up." Jonghyun told them.

His other hyungs gave him a thumbs up and a smile. Both of them nodded and started heading outside the building.

"Oi, what do you mean by cover him up!" Key snapped at Jonghyun.

"Yeah, this CF purpose was especially for the two them." Onew agreed.

"Hehe, he owe as one." Jonghyun mumbled while grinning.

"Aish, you always take advantage of my son you idiot." Key mumbled and started walking heading outside the building too.


"Where do you want to go?" Taemin asked her.

"Hmm, it's been along time since I went to an arcade. Mom always locked me at home for flute and violin lessons. The other spare time would be for studying and the other's for modelling." Chinie told him and forced a smile.

"I think that's too much." Taemin mumbled.

"Nah, I've always wanted those, good thing's requires some sacrifices." Chinie told him.

"I see. We're off to arcade then ?" Taemin mumbled and grabbed her hand.

Chinie blushed, Taemin's was playing thae basketball and he's really good. Taemin even taught her how to shoot the ball, there's alot of moment were their hands brushed each other. Then the two of them shift at racing cars. Chinie won, she had been a pro on this game the moment she started playing it.

Huge cameras and microphones surrounded the area, so the citizens and the fans can't approcah the two at all. It's a good thing that camera's were around 24/7 when they're needed.

Taemin went to the machine filled with stuff toys. Chinie had always like stitch stuff toys but she never had one. She also had no idea why didn't she even had one. She always focused on her studies and music lessons, she don't have any social life at all. ><


A/N : it took me awhile to update XD, again done shabbily, argh my brain's rotting :X sorry pips