The End

SHINee's Scandal

3 years later.

"Jonghyun....." Younha said softly, her voice shaky. It was 4am in the morning and her calling at this time suddenly was unlikely to happen unless its something worrisome.

"Jagiya?"

"Unnie.... Jihyun unnie...." Her voice sounded more shaky it's as if she's crying.

"What happened to her?" Jonghyun sprung with a sudden outburst, waking Minho up.

"Hyung..." Minho called.

"Unnie.... Left .... she left us..." Younha started to sob and cry hard.

"If you're joking Younha break it up... She was Okie with us the other day..." Jonghyun started.

"How can Jihyun noona die? SHE WON'T DIE , YOUNHA It's not funny.." Jonghyun tried to let out a dry laugh.

"Yah.... Jonghyun hyung... what's that...." Minho started to worry.

"Where are you now Younha?"

Jonghyun and Minho quickly wake up the rest of the members. All whining and complaining on why were they being woken up at such early time. Jonghyun was angered so he snapped on all of them, even Onew who's older than him was shocked by his sudden temper, Minho explained everything to them and quickly rush to Jihyun's funeral.

News spread fast, after the SHINee's Scandal aired three years ago it became a hot topic not just in Korea but also in Southeast Asia this had contributed a lot to the company and made Jihyun many awards.

Unknown to all, Jihyun's had worsened three years ago she had been told that she won't live any longer but she surpassed it for another two years, she had proven the doctors wrong for the second time but it was the last time she proved them wrong, she started to lose control of her own hands and her health deteriorate and eventually her body gave up.

Each of the girls were present on her funeral, Euna especially went back to Korea just for her to see Jihyun one last time. She wasn't just a Pd but also a chingu whom she trust a lot.

Younha was on the verged of breaking down but Jonghyun was there to hold on her telling her that Jihyun won't like it if she continued being like this.

*Flash Back*

"You know that none of you actually chose the road of stardom or fame." Jihyun started.

"And I'm really glad none of you did that."

The 5 guys raised a brow and looked at her.

"Well, let's just say it's part of my test. And I'm glad I hit every detailed about the type of person you all would definitely like." Jihyun beamed a smiled at them.

"Oh well, it has been a tough ride but I know you all enjoyed it. Take care of your girlfriends and grow well." Jihyun continued.

"You're weird noona." Taemin commented.

"Ah.. faster I'm hungry already... Let's go and wrap this up."

"This is SHINee's SCANDAL. THANKS FOR WATCHING! WOOOOO!" They all said i unision.

* End of Flashback*

"Unnie wants me to pass this to you all. She said you'll understand what she meant once you see this." Younha hand them a medium size box."

They all began to open it and take the letters small gifts one by one.

"She's that noona?" Taemin mumbled.

"She's the kind noona... who supported us before we even debut." Onew choked on his own words.

THE END.

------------------------

Jelly's CORNER :

Jelly : "Yay it finally ended. Thanks for watching... I mean reading Lol... So it has been sad the Jihyun died. Yeah, one of you was right, JIHYUN DIED MUAHAHAHAHA."

10 people starts to come in and pushes Jelly away.

Jelly : " YAH YAH THIS MY CORNER."

"NAH UH.... we're here too." Younha answered back.

Jelly :"Yah... YAHHH...."

"Thanks for reading SHINee's scandal fic!" Chinie said cutely.

"Yeah.... Please beg jelly to make a sequel kekeke." Taemin added.

Jelly : *pushes everyone away* " YAH THANK YOU FOR READING."

"KEY DO THE KISS YOU GAVE JELLY IN HER DREAMS AGAIN, WE WANT SOME AIRTIME!" Jonghyun yelled.

Jelly : " DON'T YOU DARE..."

"OKIE!" KEY SMIRKED.

"OH WELL IGNORE THEM, SO HOW WAS THE STORY WAS IT NICE?" Hyun Ae asked.

"Yeah yeah.... Tell us what you think about it..." Euna smiled.

"Best couple?" Chan Chan asked.

"Yeah best couple? Chan and me?" Onew added and wrap his arms on Chan Chan's shoulder.

"Oh well, things are getting rated here." Minho warned.

"HEHEHE M18." Chinie giggled

"Yeap... SEE YOU ALL AGAIN." All of them said except the two who were making out.

*TEEEHEEEEEE THANK YOU FOR READING*