Total weirdo.

SHINee's Scandal

Chan Chan's POV :

Chocolates and more chocolates, kyaaaaa!! This day could never get better. I look at my left and there stood an Ice cream stall. I ran quickly and shoved the little kids buying, when it comes to chocolate no one could stop me not even this angel like kids. I heard a little boy cry and that made me really guilty.

"Two chocolate with chocolate chips ice cream please?" I asked the vendor and smiled brightly at him.

He gave me two ice cream and I headed to the boy crying.

"Here, Im sorry I shove you away, noona is an ice cream maniac." I apologised.

He gave me a wide smile, it looked familiar, but I didnt really pay attention about that, he took the other ice cream on my hand and ran away.

I saw a bakery and ran inside again, the bakery's fulll of chocolate cakes and more chocolate cakes, I jump up and down continuosly.

While busy my ice cream I headed  to the counter and called for the guy with a pink balloon hat, Awwww How cute.

"I want one of each these chocolate cakes." I exclaimed. He flashed a smile at me, the same smile as the small kid I shoved a while ago. Again I couldn't care less my focus is on the chocolate cakes only. Not until I heard a very loud unbearable scream.

"Oh just a dream, I mumbled to myself." As I carefully rub my eyes.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~!!"

"Okie that's not a dream." I mumbled to myself, I looked at my bed seeing Onew screaming his lungs out.

I shook his shoulders and he finally woke up, he sat up and out of a sudden hug me. He let out a big sigh, puzzled and my mind went blank, I like the hugging I swear Im liking it.

He slightly let go of me and look at me .

"Im glad that's just a dream." He mumbled and pulled me for another hugging session.

After a while, he calmed down, I was laughing badly when he told me his story, he said he dreamt that we we're in a restaurant filled with blind people and Im also blind. I swear I would have died of laughter if I didnt stop observing his expressions.

"Eh, Its 5pm now." I told him, wiping of the formed tears on the corners of my eyes because of a non stop laughter.

"Hmmm, yea, and we spend the whole day sleeping, okie let's go somewhere." Onew told me.

I looked at him confused. He pulled me and headed outside.

"Hello, we got visitor." Onew was talking on the phone.

"Oh, she's also there, Okie wait for us." He continued.

"Where are you gonna bring me?" I asked him.

"You'll know soon." He answered me and pulled me, we walked hand in hand and waved for a taxi.

We stopped on a beautiful building, its pretty much prettier than my apartment , must be their dorm.

-End of Chan-Chan's POV-

@ SHINee's dorm

"Ya Taemin open the door!" Jonghyun yelled at Taemin right after their door bell rang.

"Tsk, Neh~!" Taemin pouted, being the youngest he thought.

"Annyeong !" Jelly PD greeted the young guy.

"Oh noona annyeong." Taemin smiled at her .

"Uhm, enter?" Taemin nudged at her.

She shook her head, " Could you help me pressed this button, just below you're house's light ?" Jelly PD asked.

" Oh, Okie." Taemin scratch his head and puzzled.

He passed the small device to her, and Jelly smiled.

"Can I enter ?" Jelly asked him.

Now Taemin is really confused, she's acting really weird,but nevertheless he let her inside.

"So who was-" Jonghyun stick out his head outside the room, he's smile brushed off when he saw who was it.

"What a drag..." He mumbled to himself and went back inside the room and slammed his door.

Jelly PD had it coming , she knew she'll get that, Taemin looked at her and gave her an apologetic look. She just nodded.

"Eh, Annyeong pretty noona." Key said while winking. Jelly smiled at him and rolled her eyes.

"What brings you here?" Key asked curiously.

"The couple would be here so I thought I'll observed." Jelly answered.

*Handphone ring*

Taemin checked his, the same goes for Key. He pressed the button and answered.

"Hello dork!" Key started.

"Jelly noona's here." He continued. "Oh, you're gonna come here with visitor."

"Oh okie!" Key yelled cheerfully.

"Im right ." Jelly exclaimed. "I told you, all you're all under surveillance 24/7" she continued.

"Oh.... Okie cooking time." Key suddenly blurted.

"I'm gonna help !"Jelly blurted out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jelly's POV :

"Huh~! Taemin, what did u do? " I asked taemin looking at the skinned carrot, it as thin as a chopstick now.

"YA~!! TAEMIN AH NOT LIKE THAT~!" Key yelled at Taemin. I laughed, poor Taemin.

"AHHH~!! I GIVE UP, you two cook." Taemin said while pouting. He headed back to his room.

"Noona ?" Key suddenly asked.

"hmmm?" I answered while cutting some veggies.

"Am I not handsome?" Key asked me. I chuckled, young boys' thinking now a days.

"You are, no doubt. Why you'd asked?" I asked him.

"Well, you seem not interested in me, Im actually, uhm well,I actually like you the first time I saw you." He replied.

"You're still young, there are more things to know in this world and besides Im not worth your time." I answered him. I stood up and washed my hand, I went on stirring the kimchi stew and putting the onions.

"Hmmm, then I'll prove you wrong." He answered me while hugging me from behind. I flinched slightly abit shocked by his blunt actions.

I let him, truth is Im not interested in him, I know he's not interested in me either its just an infatuation, I know.

"YAAAAAAAAAA~!!!!!!!!!!!!" Someone from the door screamed.

"Key-ah, let go ." I asked him and he let go.

-End of Jelly's POV-

Onew's POV :

"We're hear!" I told Chan Chan-ssi excitedly.

"Oh, you're dorm?" She asked me.

"NEh.....Kaja."

We walked  and reached our dorm, I went inside the the dorm and pulled her inside, I headed straight to the kitchen. I saw Key hugging a girl.

"YAAAAAAAAA~!!!" I yelled at him.

He let go of the girl and glared at me. The girl turned around and I got stunned. It was Jelly PD-nim, why is key hugging her?"

"Annyeong! The stew's ready go prepare the table!" SHe said cheerfully .

"OH." I answered her, she's weird.

Key went on calling the other members ,while jonghyun refused to go out, but ended up going out since his hungry. Key sat beside Jelly PD-nim , beside her is my Chan Chan,and ofcourse Im beside her! I put some tofu on her rice.

"DUBU~!" Taemin exclaimed.

Jonghyun was glaring at key, key had been acting all weird, he's serving Jelly PD some stew and stuffs. He even surpassed my sweetness. Minho almost choke when he saw his actions.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okie till there, sorry Im having writer's block and my other lappy's lagging -.- gahhhh... anyway Ill try to update again tomorrow, but Ill be busy soon because of exams, THANKS FOR THE SUBSCRIBES AND COMMENTS really touch:) ^^