Onew's Scandal

SHINee's Scandal

EPISODE 1

Chapter 1

Onew's scandal.

SHINee's POV :

We just ended our recordings, when Onew Hyung receives a message from Jelly PD-nim.

Annyeong Haseyo, Im glad to tell you that your scandal would start tomorrow, but you need to meet the girl first, her name is Kwon Chan Chan. We spotted her at some restaurant with her group of friends, you could introduced yourself to her today, the van has been waiting for you downstairs. GOOD LUCK~! - PD-nim

Onew blinked, It's only been a week since they last talk and His the first one to start.

"GOD BLESS ME." Onew mumbled.

The five of them laugh, "Come on hyung, you need to proposed !" Jonghyun held his arms and pulled him.

"But its already 9pm ? Cant we change it ?" Onew asked the four of them.

"Hyung we're not the PD." Taemin replied.

"Just go for it, you see there's a boquet of flowers here, and some choco. Oh is that her picture." Minho pointed.

Onew grabbed the picture and was stunned. "SHE's an angel ~!!!" Onew exclaimed. The four of them went on grabbing the picture and looking at it, everyone seemed awed and amazed.

Long black silky hair,beneath eyebrow bangs, small smiling eyes.... everything about her's perfect, though she's alittle bit skinny.

There's a note behind the picture.

"Dont drool, the 5 girls were carefully choosen, just for you guys, so make it worth it.! -PD-nim

The PD-nim sure knows how to the boys thinking goes.

The van stopped at a particular steak restaurant. The four boys pushed Onew out of the Van and mouthed fighting and shut the van's door....

"YAHHHH~!!!" Onew yelled at them when the van started to speed off.

*END OF SHINee's POV*

ONEW's POV

"Chan Chan-ssi...Chan Chan-ssi." I chanted while looking inside. Not until I spotted her, my heart beat faster and faster, I think Im gonna have heart attact. She's even prettier in person .

I slowly headed to their table , she looked at me with amazement, while the other girls inside the restaurant we're whispering to each other loud enough for me to hear.

"Its dubu..." they started whispering.

I gave her a smile, she was still in the state of shock.

"Annyeong haseyo, Im Onew, and Im gonna be your boyfriend for the whole week." I told her, but it got out louder than I expected, the other girls started to scream.

"ya~!! Chan wake up ~!!!" Her friends shook her. They pulled her up and made her stand beside me.

"Now go and start to know each other!" One of her friend told us while linking her arms to mine. I'm still holding the on the flowers and chocolate.

"Where do you want to go?" I asked her while were heading out.

"Actually, I wanted Taemin -ssi." She told me seriously.

I felt , sad , hopeless, I do not know what Im feeling, but Im unhappy that's for sure.

"Im just joking..." She said while chuckling. I was relieved that she said that.

We spend time walking at the whole streets and eating street foods, I was actually grinning from ear to ear , when we held hands. As if I won a billion won or something. I found out that she leaves in her own, her parents were in Busan while she stays in seoul to work. She's 20 and a part-time student such a hardworking girl. She said she hates insects, I hate them too.

It was already twelve and I decided to send her home, She kissed me on my left check, I swear Im not gonna wash my face . I went home happily.

"Someone's inlove." Ki bum said once I reach the door step of our dorm.

"I can see pink aura ." Taemin added. I blushed.

"Yeobeo, how did it go?" Kibum asked me.

"Splendid, totally splendid......Im gonna see her again tomorrow." I told them still half away dreaming.

"And to think of he said he'll go for fame." Jonghyun .

"That PD-nim knows how to choose girls." I told them.

"Stop mentioning her." Jonghyun snapped at him and went inside their room.

"Ignore him, so how did it go ?" Kibum asked me again, I told them everything while blushing and they're just mocking at me, this brats.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short chapter, day 1 didnt start yet ~!