Minho and Lee Euna

SHINee's Scandal

A/N : Im back !! Im lazy to edit all the entries, seriously.. a number of spelling mistakes and grammatically wrong sentences... *EMBARRASSED* lol. So yeah, I've been quite busy this other days and I'm reading once funny book, I love Charlotte Hughes' "what looks like crazy" I can't stop laughing when I started reading it, the girl sure do have some sense of humour in her genes lol ^^.

and I cant believe this fic was one of the top commented >< Thank you thank you :D

==============================================================================

Explanation for the picture thingy : recap on chapter nine ! ^^

Jihyun's POV :

I kept on tossing here and there, I can't seem to stop worrying, come to think of it why did I let that devil kid be partnered with his monkey.

"Will she kill him ?" I asked myself.

"Omo ! That devil kid !" I screamed.

"Where's my phone.... where the hell is my phone!" I mumbled while tossing my blanket and pillows away. I heard a tug sound so i went off my bed I look down under my bed, and instead of finding my phone I saw a one familiar box. I pulled it out , and started to wipe off the dust that accumulated for a few years.

I looked at the antique box intently, my mom passed it to before she left us, I was just a small little girl then, unaware of her illness, until now I stil don't know what she've had, but Im getting a hunch on what was it. I slowly openned the box, I let out a half smile, the letters were still inside.

I openned one.

Hey there pretty noona! How are you ? How's states? Probably cold there dont forget to wear thicker clothes okay! Thanks for those cookies you sent us, though you didnt bake them we know its from your heart! Oh ya Noona, I've attach a small present please keep it okie !

-You're one and only cute dongsaengie ^^-

I saw the pink box and opened it, a small angel figurine with words "You're our angel noona" . I took another letter.

Noona! I want to meet you soon , faster faster end your studies so that we'll be able to meet you ! Thanks for the cute plushy ! Noona I bought something for you so you better wear it okie ? Noona please take care for me, oh ya there's a pic there, what do you think, aint she pretty ? I do not know her but I accidentally captured her from my cam when we're on Japan.

-kim ki bum

I touched my necklace, it was a small book with a heart shape hole. I looked at the picture and smiled.

I heard a song.

"My phone !" I mumbled. I quickly closed the box and put it under my bed and started searching for my phone.

-End of Jihyun's POV-

A/N : Hope that helps >< ....

================================================================

Jihyun's POV :

"She should've landed by now..." I mumbled as I glanced at my watch.

"Hunting people down is surely fun..."

"LEE EUNA!!!" I screamed the moment I saw the familiar person approaching.

"Hey dork, you're so skinny...." She told me and grip my arm lightly.

"Oh my gawd, what's this your arm could totally fit on my grip..." She continued to nag.

"Now you're coming with me and you're gonna eat woman !" She continued and pulled me , while her other hand was dragging her luggage.

I rolled my eyes and shook my head, this girl haven't even change, not even a tid bit. She's naggier,well if that word existed, than my mom.

"Here, eat this and this and this... now open your mouth..." She commanded after she wrap the barbequed beef with the lettuce.

"You're still weird..." I mumbled while chewing.

"Don't talk....when your mouth is full!" She scolded.

"Neh!!!" I answered.

We both bursted out laughing, now all eyes were darted on us. We both quickly apologised and made a small giggle. No one would have believe that Im older than her, this dramatic girl is even younger than my sister, but she's so disrespectful she's so informal towards me, but too mature at such a young age.

"So, noon- I mean unnie, why do you want me here?" She asked me. Until now she get's confused with these unnie/noona or oppa/hyung thing...

"I need help for my program..."I told her.

"Program ? You're a director now.. I can't believe you really continued your dream.." Euna said.

"Yeah... Anyway... Are you familiar with Kpop Idols?" I ask her while wrapping the beef with a lettuce.

"Yeah, I liked Gummy and...-" Started.

"SHINee?" I asked her because I notice her handphone strap.

"Howdy... How did you know that?" She asked me. I pointed at her handphone and her mout formed an 'o' shape.

"Then who do you like from SHINee..." I asked her again.

"Well... I actually like Onew.. and Jonghyun and...Key but I heard they're already dating those girls they met on the show called SHINee's scandal... and I can't believe the show is totally adorable.... and..... WAIT A MINUTE...." She suddenly stop elaborating.

I sly grin escape from my face and I guess it finally hit her what am I arriving at.

"Oh my ing gay !!!" She exclaimed suddenly.

"Finally, you realised it... didn't know my show's globalising itself." I told her.

"Huh ? It's your show..." She asked me blankly. I stared at her and nodded.

"I didnt actually mean that, I only want to say that, Minho still havent had his and Key's scandal didnt air yet." She continued.

"You're still... aishh... " I mumbled.

"So it's the show you're talking about and ... Oh my ...-" She said excited . I quickly push the wrapped beef on so that she wont say any cursed word again.

"Yah.. You're paired with Minho... and I swear that guy is super quiet." I told her.

"Choi Minho of SHINee this must be a dream... " She mumbled to herself. I believe she's starting to imagine all those silly things because she's starting to space out.

"You're one scary fan... I cant believe it.." I mumbled.

-End Of Jihyun's POV-

@SHINee's dorm:

Minho's POV:

"And the house is filled of romantic idiots..."

"Minho hyung aren't you excited that your turn is coming soon." Taemin asked me.

"Nah..." I mumbled as I flip to the next page of my manga, Im on volume 100 of One piece currently and few more to go before I finish it.

"The four of you says the same stuffs." He mumbled under his breath.

"Why, were you excited on yours?" I asked him.

"Yea.. Definitely.. I've got alot of Ideas for the date and what to give her .. I already chose one of my valuable plushie to pass it to my date..." He started excitedly.

"Aigoo, your still young...." I told him. I closed the manga book and ruffled his hair, he pouted at me.

"I'm a man..." He mumbled and stormed off.

"Minho... Your phone just vibrated..." Jonghyun hyung told me.

I went to the computer desk and grabbed my phone. It was a message from Jihyun noona.

"Meet your date at the park @6pm. You wouldn't want to miss it ^^"

"So you're gonna start today ?" Onew hyung asked while peeking at my phone.

"Uhuh..." I answered him and headed to the bathroom to shower.

"I still can't forget the girl I bumped into on that one fine day...."

-End of Minho's POV-

Euna's POV :

"Did you already greet your mom?" Jihyun asked me.

"Nope..." I answered.

"WHat the hell?" Younha commented.

"Didn't even notice her.." I continued.

"Come on, she's just downstairs." Jihyun scolded.

"Whatever...." I told her.

 

"Yah? Is this pretty or this one?" I asked the two girls sitting on my bed.

"God, why is your friend so dorky..." Younha asked Jihyun.

"She's a fan.." Jihyun answered her.

"Oh god.... One of those obsessive fans? those paranoid type?" Younha commented.

"Im not! Yah!! Im not obsessive as those freaking crazy netizens." I answered her question.

"Well that's great.. Don't go near Jonghyun..." Younha mumbled.

"And she's the one obsessive and paranoid?" Jihyun said sarcastically.

"Yeah... " I mumbled siding Jihyun.

"What ?" Younha asked defensively.

"You two go out, Im gonna change clothes now..." I told them.

"You dont even need our help.." Younha complained.

"Just go... " I told them while forcefully pushing them outside my room.

I looked at myself on the mirror.

http://www.je551.com/index.php?main_page=popup_image_additional&pID=7485&pic=4&products_image_large_additional=images/MY-801361_6.jpg

"This will do... I can't believe Im gonna date Choi Minho for one whole week.. Worth of my whole one week vacation here." I mumbled.

-End of Euna's POV-

FIRST TIME MEETING :

Minho's POV :

"See ya later lover boy ..." Jonghyun teased and pushed me out of the van.

"We'll settle this later." I told him while glaring.

Jonghyun hyung smile brushed off and quickly close the door, and the van sped off.

I was walking at the park when I noticed some of the camera men .

"Oh your here..." Noona greeted me.

"Mmmm.. Where is she ?" I asked her.

"Here...." She passed me a bouqet of flower's and pointed the girl's location.

As I come nearer and approach her, My eyes widened and I can't believe what I'm seeing. It can't, I can't be that lucky... I must be dreaming.

"Annyeong haseyo... Im Lee Euna..." She greeted me and bow.

"I'm actually a fan...." She said softly while looking down.

I can't speak, I can't say anything, I'm like floating in the air...