Prologue

SHINee's Scandal

Prologue:

A meeting was held at KIC building, Korean International Channel (FICTIONAL!). A new variety/dating show has been decided. A few weeks ago this was proposed to the company by a 23 years old young PD-nim, and being the daughter of the companies' president's bestfriend (confusing XD) as a backer and her good proposal the company has decided to accept her proposal.

Annyeong Haseyo I am Kim Ji hyun , please call Jelly PD-nim since I'm used to it, I'm 23 years old and I studied overseas for the past 12 years of my life. I graduated from Harvard University majoured in arts. For SHINee's scandal it will be a month or plus show, after that another new idol would come in and make they're and more likely I wont be the PD anymore. With this show we can find out how competitive each member of idol groups our and this might help them with their other half!

*Meeting with the SHINee members*

PD's POV :

"This might be a selfish act but I need to do it, this is the only way I could make memories-" I thought to myslef .

I heard a knock from my the office door.

"Come in."

"They're here ." Sheila told me, she's a good friend of mine way back then,now she's the Secretary of the President.

I gave her a slight nod, the truth is I am actually nervous.

"Dont be nervous, they all seemed nice." Sheila reassured me. Again I could give her nothing but a nod. I composed myself before entering the meeting room.

As I enter I could see different reactions on their faces. Not for long they greeted me.

"Annyeong Haseyo, We are SHINee." They chanted.

They might have thought that Im a foreignor because of my auburn hair. I gave them a half smile.

What caught my attention was one of the members face, though I expected that, that you cant please everyone.

"So you all know why were you all gathered here." I started in hanggul. I could see their jaw drop, sigh Im not a foreigner seriously. I saw a smirk in one of the members, Kim Jonghyun.He's starting to get on my nerves.

"Oh... Neh, SHINee's scandal." The young guy replied to me, he got a bowl like hair but he looks very vibrant and cheerful.

"Right. Did your company gave you the details ?" I asked .

"Uhm, we only know its like the Mnet's scandal." The guy smiled at me, he's voice's unique but pleasing to the ears.

"Before that, could you introduced yourself to me? Its not that I'm being rude, but I was actually overseas for quite a while so Im not really familliar." I told them apologetically.

They all chuckled. "Annyeong Haseyo, Im SHINee's Dubu leader." The guy with the soothing voice answered. I nod, so he's onew.

"Annyeong Haseyo, Im Almighty Key, Key to every girl's heart." The guy who gives off diva-ish feeling introduced and gave me a wink.

"Actually, I know you, Your the one who dance girl group songs." I responded to him while chuckling. Is it me or did he just pout.

"Im SHINee's makdongee, Taemin." The guy with a bowl like hair responded. "Can I call you noona.?" I nodded.

"But what does makdongee means?" I asked them.

"It just meant his the maknae." The guy with big eyes responded. "Im SHINee's flaming charisma, Choi Minho." He continued.

I glanced at Kim Jonghyun, he gave me cold stare." If I had known you'll be the PD i shouldn't have signed that contract." He said.

"Well that's too bad then, You could walk off now if you want." I suggested to him.

"That's what I'm gonna do." He responded angrily and about to walk off.

"Then I'll just meet you in the court then Mr. Kim Jonghyun." I told him.

He frozed. He look at me with full of disgust. While the other four guys where both shocked and taken a back by our conversation.

"You cant do that." He yelled.

"OH yes I can , You're breaking of the contract you signed, and the hell-" I cant finish my sentenced. My heart beat got faster, a sickening pain lingers on my left chest, I put my hand on top of it, and slightly clutch it.

"Ex.....cused me." I told them as I head out the meeting room, I went to the office room to get my bag, Sheila noticed me and quickly ransacked my bag, she passed me one capsule and a mineral water.

"What happened ? " SHe asked me

"nothing, I just cant breathe." I lied. She know I lied but she didnt question.

The pain eased. I sat down there for a while.

"Should I cancel the meeting?" She asked me.

"No, maybe just give them a 15 minutes break,Im gonna rest for a while." I told her.

Once she's gone, I felt exhausted. He's totally getting on my nerves, but I cant blame him. I decided to sleep for a while.

END of PD's POV

 

No One's POV

"What's wrong with you jonghyun?" Onew asked Jonghyun .

"What ?" Jonghyun answered with full of irritation. While heading back to his seat and sat down.

"Do you know her?" Taemin asked.

".... No..... I just dont like her." Jonghyun replied.

"I dont know whats wrong with you, but give her a respect she's our pd-nim whether you like it or not, this is the first time your acting this way." Minho said maturely.

"Just ..... forget it, Fine Im wrong happy now ?" Jonghyun replied.

"But what happened to her?" Key asked of curiousity.

"No idea, not bothered." Jonghyun answered. The four of them glared at him. He raised his hands,"I give up." He said.

But the truth is Jonghyun was actually feeling worried about what happened, though she dislike her, he's not a cold hearted beast.

They heard a knock from the door.

"PD jelly said you could have 15minutes break before the meeting starts again." The girl said and walked out.

"PD? Jelly? Aigooo so cute ." Taemin exclaimed and chuckled. "Then I'll call her Jelly noona, I wonder what's her real name is?" Taemin suddenly blurted out.

"Ji Hyun....." Jonghyun answered. The four of them gave him a how-did-you-know that look.

He pointed at the paper, and there written, Director : Kim Ji Hyun.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*AFTER 15 minutes break*

PD's POV :

I took a deep breath and entered the meeting room again.

"So, as I was saying, this scandal would lead to only two things, Either you'll have your girlfriend or you'll end up competing for fame." I started.

"Wait? Our company didnt allow us to have any relationship." Key opposed.

"I guess you didnt read the contract." I answered him. "No. 16 states that, SM allows the five of you to have a girlfriend if, it's the girl that you're coupled with would be the one."

The five of them stared at me with different expressions.

"REALLY? Well i guess Ill choose competing with you all then." Onew answered.

"Dont take this too lightly, you could make your decisions on the 7th day, nevertheless please choose carefully." I warned them.

"Lastly and the most important thing, this is not scripted, so act the way you want to, but again, do not ever let your guards down because you all would be under surveillance for the whole month plus, 24/7." They stared at me with disbelief.

"I need all you handphone numbers, to contact you once the show would start." I asked them, they all handed me their handphone numbers.

"Then that shall be it, It nice meeting you all." I told them and headed outside.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WOhohoho the PD's gonna play an important part here hahaha ~! LALALALALALA