The Fight (18)

It’s Called Love x Meanie

<<❤>>

"We clearly told you guys not to touch them," Seungcheol stated as he cracked his knuckles. "It doesn't matter, we get whatever we like," Minho smirked. "Okay, that's it."

Both rival groups started to fight as their girlfriends interfered so that they wouldn't get harmed too badly.

"Cheollie~ Stop! You're going to hurt yourself."

"Junhui! Don't fight anymore!"

"Soonyoung-ah, I'm okay, don't fight!"

"Mingyu! Be careful!" 

"Hansollie, look out!"

"What is going on here?!" All of them turned to the source of the voice. "The whole bunch of you, see me in my office now!" The headmistress stated as they stopped the fight. "Yes, Miss Lee," the groups replied in unison. 

-Miss Lee's Office-

"Now tell me, why were all of you fighting?" Miss Lee demanded as she crossed her arms. 

"I want Chan to explain since I observed that he was the only one not involved in this fight," Miss Lee stated as she pointed to Chan. "Yes, Miss Lee, so it went like this..." Chan explained the whole situation as the rest of the boys inspected their injuries and the headmistress taking in the situation.

"The school will be investigating this matter, but Chanyeol, you and your friends, will be suspended from school for two weeks, I want you to submit your reflections after your suspension is over," Miss Lee stated as she furrowed her eyebrows. "But Miss Lee-"

"No buts, now go," Miss Lee instructed as the group of boys left reluntantly. "Thank you so much, Miss Lee," Jeonghan thanked as she gave her a hug. "You're welcome, sweetheart, I'm just doing what I should," Miss Lee smiled. "All of you should go to the infirmary to check on your wounds, I don't want it becoming infectious."

"Your wounds are all taken care of now, please don't get into anymore fights and recover well," the nurse said as she walked the boys to the door. "Thank you so much," both groups thanked one by one as she gave a smile in return. 

-Minwon's Mansion-

"We're home!" Wonwoo stated as they took off their shoes. 

"Welcome ba- Aigoo~ what happened to you?!" Soomin questioned in concern upon seeing the wounds on Mingyu. "I'm fine, Soomin, stuff happened but it's all settled now, please don't inform my parents, I don't want them to worry," Mingyu replied with a smile. "Of course, Mingyu," the helper went back to her chores. 

-Minwon's Room-

Wonwoo was reading a book after her shower, while Mingyu was browsing through his phone.

"M-Mingyu?" Wonwoo started to close her book. 

"Hmm?" Mingyu hummed in response. 

"You said that you were meeting someone the other day, who was it?" Wonwoo gulped slowly. "Younghee," Mingyu replied casually, not looking up from his phone.

"Y-Younghee? Why?" Wonwoo glanced at Mingyu. "I believe that's a part of my privacy and I hope you respect that, I'll be in the shower, you can head off to sleep first, I don't want to talk about this when I'm out," Mingyu coldly replied as he gathered his clothes.

"Yeah, of course, I'm sorry for asking," Wonwoo suddenly felt the urge to cry as she laid on her pillow, she started to caress her ring with her fingers as she thought:

Younghee again? Aren't we already married? Why can't you just forget her? What about me, am I not important? And I thought we got better...

[Wonwoo began letting out all her sorrows silently before feeling the bed sink and started to dry up all her tears. Shortly after, she felt an arm sliding over her waist as she was pulled closer.]

Please stop playing with my feelings, making me feel hope and crushing it like it doesn't matter to you at all. 

-Pledis University-

"Wonnie, you're awfully quiet today, is something wrong?" Jeonghan was concerned, seeing her best friend being her unusual self. "Did you quarrel with Mingyu?" Jeonghan brushed through her hair while Wonwoo was caressing her ring yet again, having a slight smile present on her face. 

"No, I'm just tired, it's been a long day," Wonwoo lied, not wanting her friends to worry, but considering it was already evening, it was reasonable.

"Speaking of Mingyu, where is he?" Seungcheol looked around. "Isn't that him?" Hansol pointed to a guy standing near the lockers with a girl holding onto his arm. "I don't think-" Jihoon started.

"Yes, that's him, he has his ring on." Wonwoo sighed as the rest nodded. "I'll be heading home first then, my driver is waiting for me," Wonwoo waved to her friends before walking towards the gates. "Won-" Seungcheol pulled Jeonghan's wrist, "let her go, she needs time alone."

"Aish, what the heck is Mingyu doing?! Why is he still associating with her?" Jeonghan was vexed as Mingyu approached them. 

"Where did she go?" Mingyu looked around, finding it odd that Wonwoo was not with them. 

"Wonwoo? She went home, and we'll be heading off too, I'm so disappointed in you, Mingyu," Jeonghan remarked before walking off. "Mingyu, it's seriously too much," Seungcheol shook his head before catching up with his girlfriend.

What did I do this time?

"Erm, we'll be getting home too," Seungkwan stated as everyone started to leave. 

[Wonwoo was quiet the whole trip back home, looking outside the window, thinking about Mingyu's attitude towards her.]

If he still has feelings for Younghee, why did he get married with me? It hurts me so bad, why can't he just give me a bit more affection? I'm getting tired of this unrequited love.

"Wonwoo, are you okay? Your eyes..." The chauffeur asked upon noticing her tears. "I-I'm fine, are we home yet?" Wonwoo sniffed. "Yes, do you need me to send you in?" 

"No, thank you, I can manage, just go pick Mingyu up, I'm sure he's waiting," Wonwoo reminded as she left the car and proceeded to the mansion. 

[Wonwoo was lying in bed after she was done with her dinner alone, she was once again touching her ring, looking at it's details, thinking if it was a right choice to be married with Mingyu.]

Maybe it was a wrong decision afterall...

<<❤>>

*****

Here's a double update! Something possibly major is going to happen in the next chapter, so stay tuned! Thank you for reading!

*****