The Advice (19)

It’s Called Love x Meanie

<<❤>>

-Pledis University-

[There was no trouble in school today, so their day went on as per normal. Wonwoo and Jeonghan were chatting near their lockers since the rest of the girls already went home because both of them had an extra class.]

"Hey, why is she here?" Jeonghan nudged Wonwoo's elbow, upon seeing the uninvited figure approaching them. "I guess that she must be looking for Mingyu, I don't see any other reason why she would ever come to us," Wonwoo replied with a sigh. 

"Are you looking for Mingyu? He's-" Wonwoo started as the figure stopped in her footsteps, just a few steps away from the two. 

"I'm not looking for Mingyu, in fact, I was waiting for you," Younghee played with her hair as she spoke. "Me? Are you sure? Why would you be waiting for me?" 

"Thank you for your gift, Wonwoo-ssi," Younghee smiled at Wonwoo brightly. 

"Erm... I'll be heading off first then, Wonnie, Cheol's waiting for me, see you!" Jeonghan left, feeling awkward, she didn't want to invade her friend's privacy. "Goodbye, unnie!" Wonwoo waved to her best friend, while watching her leave in the distance, before getting back to the matter at hand. 

"Gift? What gift? I didn't-" Wonwoo brought her attention back to the lady, but didn't manage to finish her words, as the other impatiently cut in. 

"Mingyu came over to my house yesterday and sent me a gift from you, I really like it," Wonwoo was confused and shocked, didn't know how to comprehend the situation. "Mingyu went over to your house?!" 

Why would Mingyu go the her house? And what for? 

"Yes, so it seems like your husband still can't forget about me, and all the sweet loving memories we had together," Younghee started smirking before she moved closer to Wonwoo's ear and whispered, "and I'll be making sure he doesn't."

"Bye, Wonwoo-ssi, Mingyu says he won't be going home with you," Younghee stated before leaving the other to stay frozen in shock.

Why is he doing this? Why did he marry me in the first place if he wants to continue seeing her?

[Wonwoo was left in her thoughts as she waited outside the school for her chauffeur to arrive.] 

[Once she was back home, she went through her usual routine and waited for Mingyu to return back home as usual. However, it was getting late and she was getting worried about her husband. It took multiple calls before Mingyu answered.]

*Calling Mingyu...*

"Hello?"

"Mingyu, where are you?"

"I'm outside."

"Outside? Where?"

"Why do you need to know?"

"I'm worried, Mingyu, it's already 2 in the morning. Why are you out so late?"

"You don't have to worry about me, I can clearly take care of myself. What do you think I am? 3 years old?"

"You know that's not what I meant-"

"Urgh, whatever... I'll be home soon, stop ringing my phone, it's annoying."

"Please stay safe and-"

*Call Ended...*

[Mingyu hung up the call before his wife could continue further. ]

He didn't wait for me to finish again... Seriously why am I even trying, this is pointless. 

[Once again, Wonwoo cried herself to sleep, and her husband returned home a few hours later.]

*Incoming Call From Hannie...*

"Good morning, Wonnie!"

"Ah, good morning, unnie! What's with the morning call?"

"Oh my, did you forget our shopping date later with the girls?" 

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot."

"I'm coming to pick you up in an hour with Cheollie, so get ready!"

"Alright, thank you, Unnie. I'll see you later then!"

"See you!"

*Call Ended...*

[Wonwoo got dressed was all ready to head out as she waited patiently and went out the door once she saw a familiar car passing by.]

"Thanks for picking me up, sorry for the trouble," Wonwoo thanked the couple as she got into the car. "Hey, no worries, there's no trouble, it's no big deal, baby was the one who wanted me to fetch you," Seungcheol responded with a smile. 

"Of course it's no trouble! You're my best friend!" Jeonghan exclaimed in response. 

"Thanks for the ride, baby!" Jeonghan kissed her boyfriend before leaving the car. "No problem, my love, I'll see you later, text me when you're done!" Seungcheol answered before releasing their intertwined hands. "Sure, I love you, baby!" Jeonghan expressed with joy. "I love you more!"

They're so sweet... I wish Mingyu and I were something even close to this.

-Pledis Mall-

[The girls had a shopping date today, they need some shopping therapy after all that's been going on that week.]

"Wonnie, why do you look so down?" Jeonghan asked, noticing that her friend had been particularly quiet that day. "It's Mingyu, isn't it?" Minghao just knew. 

"How did you know?" Wonwoo asked her back. "Please, Wonnie, there's not a lot of things that could make you sad, Mingyu's definitely a big part of your emotions because you care about him so much." The group chuckled as Minghao explained. "Yeah, she's not wrong," Seungkwan agreed. 

"So, what's up?" Jihoon asked back as they calmed down after having a good laugh. "I had a small disagreement with Mingyu earlier on, and I-" Wonwoo sighed before her friends encouraged her to carry on. 

"-I just recently felt that maybe marrying Mingyu wasn't a good decision, I feel like i'm the only one putting an effort in this relationship and that he possibly still has feelings for Younghee," Wonwoo explained as her friends listened carefully. 

"Like just the other day, you girls probably also saw how Younghee was interacting with him and he seemed fine with it, I just don't understand why he would still be interacting with her." Wonwoo started getting emotional. 

"I mean, I'm not jealous, but I just don't want him to hurt himself again," Wonwoo almost had tears coming out of her eyes. 

"We know, he's a hard nut to crack, like what Cheollie told me, he's a stubborn one," Jeonghan said. "He doesn't like people telling him what to do, he does it his own way." 

"Give him some time, Wonwoo, he'll come around and realise his feelings for you," Jihoon also advised. "The thing is, I don't even know if he has feelings for me or not, I'm trying my best to understand but he makes me confused," Wonwoo answered with furrowed brows. 

"Don't be too worried about it, Wonnie, maybe he needs some time. Think about it, you just got married, so maybe he isn't familiar with all the affection you've been giving him because he's new to it," Minghao stated as the rest nodded in agreement. 

"I think you could plan some dates to go on with him so that he would gradually get used to it and then maybe he would tell you his feelings or even express it," Seungkwan suggested. "Yeah, that's a good idea," Jihoon added on. 

"Have a talk with him and share your feelings, since he never expressed it, you can be sure of his feelings, whether he has or not," Jeonghan stated as she held Wonwoo's hand. 

"Thanks, you girls, I wouldn't know what I would do without you," Wonwoo thanked her friends as she pulled them into a hug. "Of course we will be here for you, we're best friends, we help each other!"

"Now let's get back to shopping, I saw some pretty dresses on the way here!" Jeonghan exclaimed as she got excited again. "You and your dresses again!" Jihoon stated as everyone laughed along. 

"I want to pick out a gift for Hansol and I, our anniversary's coming!" Seungkwan stated, getting excited whenever she was talking about her boyfriend. 

"Wow, time flies fast, it's already been almost a year since you two were seeing each other," Jihoon mentioned as they started walking. 

"I know right! I can't believe it either, I remember us disliking each other before we got together because of how arrogant he was," Seungkwan said, as memories came flashing back. "And you changed him for the better," Minghao said as the others nodded their heads. "I guess love just works in mysterious ways," Wonwoo blurted our as she wished that she could have something they had as well. 

I hope that someday Mingyu and I would be as loving as them...

[Wonwoo was drying up her hair as she stared at her husband who was already asleep on their bed. After thinking through about everything, she decided on something she had to do.]

That's it. I will talk to Mingyu and resolve this issue, it should be resolved as soon as possible. 

<<❤>>

*****

There'll be some drama coming in the next chapter! Thank you for reading!

*****