The Trouble (17)

It’s Called Love x Meanie

<<❤>>

-Pledis University-

"Do you guys want to go at it again?" Hyunwoo asked his friends. "Of course we have to, they have a free period today, and we'll do it when their boyfriends are still in class," Jaebum smirked. "Then we'll have all the fun we can have," Jackson stated as they grinned. 

-Locker Area-

"What should we do now? It's our free period before the guys are released from class," Jihoon asked as they kept their books away. "Maybe we could go to the library? Since we don't actually have anything meaningful to do," Wonwoo suggested. 

"You and your books, let's do that then," Jeonghan chuckled as the rest nodded. "Noona, can I join you guys too? It's my free period too," Chan said as he scratched his temple. "Of course you can, Chan." Jeonghan agreed to her adored junior, as she saw smiles from her friends. 

[The group were cheerfully walking towards the school library before they heard a voice.]

"Well if it isn't our friends?" The group turned back as they saw the group walking towards them. "It's them again?" Minghao raised a brow. "So what do we do now?" Seungkwan asked as she looked towards her friends. 

"Let's run, drop our bags, it'll be hard to run with it," Jeonghan suggested while pulling Chan. "Why are we running away?" Chan asked, feeling clueless. "I'll explain later."

"Trying to run away? Let's corner them," Chanyeol smirked as they ran after them. 

"It's a dead end, they're going to catch up," Minghao said as they caught their breaths. "Correction. We already caught up," Jackson said as they cornered them. "Damn it, we're cornered."

"Why are you guys here again?" Jeonghan asked as they step back. "We took a liking to you girls so we decided to go after you," Chanyeol replied as he stepped closer to Jeonghan. "Are you guys crazy? We already have boyfriends, just go find someone else," Jeonghan said as she pushed Chanyeol away. "Don't come near me."

"It's just a boyfriend, who says you can't have a change of heart?" Jaebum took a step closer to Seungkwan. "We're crazy in love with them so that's never going to happen," Seungkwan smiled as she moved further away. "You seem delicious," Jaebum his lips and trapped Seungkwan in the corner, attempting to kiss her. 

"Then we'll make it happen," Hyunwoo started to pin Jihoon against the wall and lifted up her chin. "Move your ing hand away from my face," Jihoon swatted away his hand. "Fiesty eh? Makes me want you even more," Hyunwoo stated as he placed his other hand on the other side of Jihoon's face. "Go away!" Jihoon was unable to move since she was trapped and his force was overpowering hers. 

"S-step a-away f-from me," Wonwoo warned as she tried to run away from Moonbin. "No chance," Moonbin grabbed Wonwoo's wrist and pushed him against the wall. "D-don't tou-"

"The more you resist, the more I want you," Moonbin smirked as he breathed down Wonwoo's neck. "G-get a-away from me!" Wonwoo shouted as Moonbin placed her arms over her head. "This is a dead corner, no one's going to hear you."

"This is really bad, I have to get the hyungs," Chan muttered to himself while moving out from the place he was hiding in.

[The rival gang didn't see him as they were busy with the girls and that gave Chan a chance to find help. Thankfully he knew where their boyfriend had classes, thanks to Jeonghan always talking about Seungcheol.]

"Chan? What's he doing here? He sure looks like he's in a hurry," Seungcheol questioned as they saw Chan opening the door. 

"Good afternoon, Mr Choi, I need to see... Seungcheol hyung, Junhui hyung, Soonyoung hyung, Mingyu hyung and Hansol hyung," Chan said as he caught his breath. "What are you doing here?" Mr Choi asked as the whole class now became silent. 

"I- Well, Mr Choi, it's not that important to you but you must let the five of them to leave class now," Chan explained as he received concerned looks. 

"Give me a valid reason," Mr Choi demanded. "Some other people need help?" Chan replied while looking towards the five boys. 

"There could only be one reason why Chan specifically called for five of us and it is that the girls are in trouble," Soonyoung whispered to his friends as they realised the situation.

"Some other people? Why do they have-" Mr Choi asked as the five boys rushed out, knowing clearly what Chan meant. "Where are you guys going?! Class isn't over yet!" The five boys were already out the door. "Sorry Mr Choi, it's an emergency, we'll explain later!" Seungcheol shouted back as he pulled Chan with them. 

"Where are they?" Mingyu asked as they ran. "One more row down, they got cornered by a group of boys," Chan explained. "It must have been them again, are they seriously not done yet?" Soonyoung stated as he ruffled his hair frustratedly. "What's going on?" Chan was still puzzled by the situation.

"Their bags are here, they must be close," Junhui noticed and they started to speed up.

"Hansollie, s-save me, Seungkwan called as soon as she saw her boyfriend. "Get your filthy hands off her!" Hansol demanded angrily as he lifted Jaebum's collar while Seungkwan got away from his grip.

"Boo, come here!" Hansol held Seungkwan close to him as she gripped on Hansol's shirt tightly, while wrapping her arms around his waist.

"Don't touch me!" Jeonghan shouted as she pushed Chanyeol away. "Don't you dare kiss me!" Jeonghan moved her face away from Chanyeol's lips with all her might. "Of course I dare to."

"Are you not done with this yet?!" Seungcheol shouted angrily as he saw the sight. "Obviously not, who would be able to resist this pretty little thing?" Chanyeol caressed Jeonghan's face.

"She's not a ing object for you to play around with!" Seungcheol shouted before pushing Chanyeol away from his girlfriend. "Cheollie! He tried to-" Jeonghan cried onto her boyfriend's shirt before she even finished her words.

"That bastard," Seungcheol cursed under his breath, seeing the state of his girlfriend.

❤ 

"She doesn't like you," Mingyu attempted to release Wonwoo out of Moonbin's grip. "It doesn't matter, I can still play her the same," Moonbin tightened his grip on Wonwoo's waist. "You'd better let her go now." Mingyu growled as Wonwoo looked at him helplessly. "Or what?" Moonbin caressed Wonwoo's face. "Mingyu-" Wonwoo called as more tears escaped.

"Or this would happen," A punch flew towards Moonbin's face. "Come over here," Mingyu stretched out his arms as Wonwoo ran and hugged Mingyu, burying her head in his chest. " I h-hate hi-him so much, h-he didn't e-even want to le-let go of m-me, I-" Wonwoo rambled on in between her hiccups. "I know, I know. Shhh, it's okay now, I'm here." Mingyu reassured as he Wonwoo's back. 

"What do you think we are? Toys?!" Minghao retaliated agitatedly while Jackson slapped her. "Be polite," Jackson demanded as Minghao whimpered. "That's it," Junhui punched Jackson in the face, unable to tolerate it further. "Minghao, are you okay?" Junhui asked as Minghao cried on his shoulder. 

"She's my little , give him back," Jackson wiped the blood stain across his lips. "Your mouth is so foul, you know that? She's not a and she's definitely not yours," Junhui stated as Minghao hid behind him. 

"You have no rights to touch her," Soonyoung stated as he pulled Hyunwoo by the collar away from Jihoon. "Come here, baby," Soonyoung held out his arms as Jihoon went to hug him. "Soonyoungie~" Jihoon whined as she laid onto his chest.

"We'd better do something with those guys, look at how scared they made them," Soonyoung remarked as he got the attention of his friends. "Yeah, let's do it," the guys replied in unison after they brought their girlfriends to safety.

"Take care of them, Chan." Seungcheol instructed as the guys got ready. 

<<❤>>

*****

There'll be some angst coming up in the next few chapters. Thank you for reading! Feel free to leave some feedback. 

*****