The Break (09)

It’s Called Love x Meanie

<<❤>>

-Younghee's Apartment-

"He's ing stupid, he actually trusted me instead of his friends," Younghee hugged the man in the robe. "I bet he'll lose all his money to us," Younghee claimed smugly. 

"I can't believe it's true!" 

"Ming- I-" Younghee let go of the man before staring at the man at her doorstep.

"You didn't truly love me, did you?" Mingyu asked, expecting the opposite answer. "I-"

"Yes, she didn't, she was with you for the damn money, you fool," the man stated as he pulled her closer. "No- Mingyu, I didn't!" Younghee was pulled into a kiss with the man, the lady didn't seem to pull away either.

"Doesn't that explain everything? That's it, we're over, Kang Younghee. Thank you for the pleasant memories," Mingyu stated as he left the house. "What a pathetic fool," the man scoffed.

"Oppa, now what do we do about the money?" Younghee looked up at her boyfriend. "It's alright, baby, we've managed to get quite a sum already, probably enough to last us for many years," the man kissed her forehead before they hugged.

-Shining Bar-

"What did I do wrong that she had to cheat my feelings?" Mingyu gulped down the soju. "Mingyu, she meant to do that from the beginning, just for your money, it's not worth grieving over such a person," Seungcheol advised as he took away the glass.

"Stop drinking, bro, that's your tenth glass already, you're already drunk," Hansol said as he took away the glass. "G-give it to me!" Mingyu whined. 

"Mingyu hyung, I think you should give your fiancée and yourself a chance, since now you know that Younghee doesn't truly love you, and your fianceé loves you wholeheartedly," Hansol commented as he pat Mingyu's shoulder. "Her? No way I will! She caused us to break up!" Mingyu continued whining. "Okay, he's definitely drunk, he isn't even making sense now," Seungcheol stated as he drank his shot.

"We gotta send him home, or he's gonna pass out here," Soonyoung replied. "Call Wonwoo? I'm sure she'll be able to take care of him," Seungcheol suggested. "That's a good idea, but-" Junhui added but Soonyoung was already on the phone.

*Calling Jeon Wonwoo...*

"Hello?"

"Wonwoo-ssi! Mingyu's drunk at the bar now, we need to send him home before he gets into trouble."

"Why are you telling me?"

"Because you can take care of him?"

"No way, he won't like that."

"Just take it as a favour from us? We're worried about him."

"Fine, but just this once. Just send him to my house, Junhui knows the address."

"Alright, kamsahamnida~!"

*Call Ended...*

"She says she can take care of him," Soonyoung sighed in relief. "Why can't we just send him home?" Junhui pouted which didn't go unnoticed by his friend.

"Junhui, you saw and heard what Younghee did to him, she's no longer his girlfriend, it's time for Mingyu to give him and Wonwoo a chance," Seungcheol advised. "We know you like Wonwoo, but face it, they're going to get married one day eventually, it's already planned," Seungcheol ended as he pat his friend's shoulder in comfort.

"Okay, I'll take in your advice," Junhui replied and got a smile in return. "Didn't Minghao confess to you the other day?" Hansol questioned as he glanced at Junhui. "Yah! You weren't supposed to-" 

"That's great news, now you have someone to go after! Then you can keep your mind off Wonwoo," Soonyoung exclaim excitedly. "But I don't like her."

"Just give it a shot, Junhui hyung, it might not be that bad, give her a chance," Soonyoung adviced, while the rest nodded. "It's getting late, let's send him home and head home too, Wonwoo-ssi might get worried," Hansol continued before they started to leave the bar.

-Jeon's Residences- 

"Eomma! Mingyu-ssi is coming over," Jihye stood up and blinked at her statement. "Doesn't he-" She spoke before the doorbell rang. "I'll get it," Wonwoo said nonchalantly as she went to the front door.

"BRING ME HOME!" Mingyu whined as the door swung opened. "Mianhae, he's dead drunk," Seungcheol apologised as he handed Mingyu over to Wonwoo. "He reeks of alcohol, how much did he drink?" Wonwoo slung Mingyu's arm over her shoulder. "Probably... A full bottle? He's usually a good drinker so we didn't stop him from drinking." 

"Oh no, is it because of-" Wonwoo started. "YOUNGHEE! WHERE IS YOUNGHEE?!" Mingyu whined even more. "I guess I'll have to bring him in, thanks for sending him here," Wonwoo continued, before bowing to Seungcheol. 

"Eomma, I'll bring him to the guestroom, it's difficult for him to walk up the stairs," Wonwoo stumbled along with Mingyu as she proceeded. "That's fine, Wonnie." 

-Guestroom-

"Mingyu-ssi, be careful!" Mingyu fell onto the bed with Wonwoo beside him, landing on top of his chest. "A-are you okay?" Wonwoo said as she looked up to check if there were any injuries. "I'll go get a towel, don't move around too much," Wonwoo went to the kitchen to get a bucket filled with cold water and a dry towel. "W-what are you doing?" Wonwoo asked as Mingyu suddenly held her wrist. 

"Don't move," Mingyu pulled Wonwoo into a hug. "Min-" She felt a blush coming on her cheeks. "Younghee, baby," Mingyu hugged even her tighter. 

Younghee? He's still in love with her after what she did? Wow.

"Mingyu-sshi, I'm not Young-" Wonwoo frowned as she tried pulling away, but Mingyu's grip was too strong. 

"Why did you cheat on me?!" Mingyu said as he sat up groggily. "Mingyu-ssi, I told you I'm not Younghee," Wonwoo stated with a straight face. "I love you so much, why did you have to cheat my feelings?!" Mingyu had tears in his eyes. "My words exactly, she doesn't know how lucky she is," Mingyu started to tear up.

"Mingyu-ssi, it hurts to see you cry, please don't cry," Wonwoo wiped off his tears. "It hurt even more when you cheated on me," more tears escaped. "Mingyu-ssi, I'm Won-" Mingyu kissed Wonwoo as she froze in shock, which caused Mingyu to deepen the kiss. 

"Mingyu-ssi, you-" Wonwoo spoke as they released for air. "Don't talk, let me have this one last time, then I'll leave you alone," Mingyu continued to place peppery kisses down Wonwoo's neck. "Min.. g-gyu-sshi.. You're d-drunk, s-stop," Wonwoo started to feel uncomfortable. "Just keep quiet."

"No! Pl-please l-let go of m-me!" Wonwoo was strongly rejecting Mingyu's offer, due to a certain reason. "Don't you want it? You seem to like me a lot, don't you?" Mingyu smirked before kissing Wonwoo again, going down her neck. 

"I-" Mingyu was still kissing her.

"P-please s-stop, Mingyu-ssi," Wonwoo was crying by this time, but Mingyu still didn't give in, due to his drunkenness.

"I told you to stop!" Wonwoo screamed and shoved Mingyu onto the bed before running out of the room, Wonwoo started hyperventilating. 

"What happened? Why are you crying?" Jihye was very concerned. "Did he do something to you?" Jihye realised the situation, from the reaction of her daughter. "I'll ask someone to send him home."

"Eomma, I'm okay now, I'll look after him. It's pretty late for anyone to get here," Wonwoo calmed down after releasing her tears. "He's just drunk, he doesn't realise what he's doing, I won't blame him. Good night, Eomma."

That was my first kiss.

<<❤>>