The Preparations (12)

It’s Called Love x Meanie

<<❤>>

-Jeon's Mansion-

"How about next week?" Mingyu suggested, getting many different reactions. 

"Is he having a fever-" Wonwoo stepped onto Jungkook's foot, making her wince in pain. "Don't be rude," Wonwoo whispered as she glared at her sister.

"Mingyu-ssi, are you feeling okay?" Wonwoo felt amused. "Don't I look okay?" Mingyu glared at Wonwoo. "Of course not, I just think that it's less likely for you to have such behavior," Mingyu rolled his eyes in annoyance. "Whatever." 

"Be polite, Mingyu," Jaemin warned his son sternly. "Yes, Father."

"Next week is great! I'm so happy you finally thought it through, Mingyu!" Yena exclaimed excitedly as she began thinking of wedding plans. "I don't have commitments now anyway, might as well, but-"

"There is still conditions?" Yena asked as she lost her smile. "Just one, Mother, which is no honeymoon after the wedding is over," Mingyu moved his index finger back and forth. 

"Mingyu! Which married couple won't have their honeymoon?!" Yena looked towards her son. "I don't want to go with someone I don't love, besides, you and Father didn't have yours, Mother," Mingyu crossed his arms. "That's because we were very busy after our wedding! Min-"

"At least he's willing to get married, besides, we had our honeymoon a few months after our marriage," Jaemin persuaded as he her back, he didn't want the conflict to get worse. "Honey, they can do the same," Jaemin continued, as his wife nodded in agreement. "Thank you, Father."

"I'm sorry, Wonwoo, this stubborn kid of mine just won't listen," Yena held onto Wonwoo's hands after noticing the sad expression on her face. "It's alright, Mrs Kim," Wonwoo assured the lady with a smile. 

"So they'll have their wedding photoshoot first?" Jihye asked. "Yes, of course, tomorrow's a good time. There's no school for them, and we can make ourselves free," Joowon remarked. "That's true," Jaemin nodded in response. "It's settled then! I'll book a session with our family photographer now!" Yena said delightly, while heading off. "I'm so happy this is finally working out," Jihye said as she followed Yena, as the two youngsters became deep in thought.

I just don't want to get frustrated because of this stupid marriage, nothing more than that.

Even though he says to have the marriage, he doesn't look like he wants it.

-Photo Studio-

"We'll have the couple shots first before the family shots, can we have the couple to change into their wedding outfits, please?" The photographer instructed as his colleagues got ready respectively.

"This is so exciting!" Yena exclaimed as her makeup was done. "I know right?! I've been waiting for this since the day they've met and now we're finally here!" Jihye exclaimed in excitement.

"We'll take the couple shots now, please get ready," the photographer stated as Wonwoo and Mingyu did their last adjustments.

"Excuse me, Sir, can you ask both of them to have a kissing shot later?" Yena requested once they went in. "Why so?" He asked as he looked through his camera. 

"Well, we know they won't do it but we would like to have one shot of them being like this, it's one of our wishes," Jihye responded back. "Plus, it would be great if we have that shot as their wedding portrait!" Yena stated excitedly. 

"As you wish," he replied back with a smile. "Thank you so much!" Both ladies thanked him excitedly. 

"Can I have a kissing shot, please?" The photographer requested as he took a few snapshots, but the two still didn't move an inch.

"It's requested by your parents, and we still have family shots left to take, so I kindly seek your cooperation," the photographer requested politely upon noticing the two still standing at a distance.

"Urgh~ Fine! Just for the sake of my parents," Mingyu gave in as he pulled Wonwoo towards him, kissing her on the lips as Wonwoo rested her arms on his shoulder, blushing a dark shade of red.

"Thank you for that, it's beautiful," the photographer glanced at the shot before Mingyu pushed Wonwoo away from his body, causing Wonwoo to nearly losing her balance. 

"Mingyu! Treat her better please, you're already getting married!" Yena shouted while stabilising Wonwoo from falling. "It's not like I wanted it," Mingyu mumbled to himself, but Wonwoo still heard it and felt her heart stop for a moment. "What did you say?" Yena asked. "Nothing, Mother," Mingyu replied almost immediately.

"It's okay, Mrs Kim. I'm fine, no worries," Wonwoo gave a smile to assure her. "I'm sorry about this, Wonwoo. I'll talk to him soon," Yena apologised while Wonwoo just gave her a smile.

"Can we have the parents here, please?" the assistant requested once the photographer signalled that family shots were ready to be taken. 

"The gap will not look nice on the photo itself, may I request for the couple to stand a little closer?" The photographer asked while noticing the gap between Wonwoo and Mingyu. 

"Please?" The photographer continued upon seeing the two still standing apart awkwardly. "Mingyu," Yena gestured upon noticing Wonwoo fidgeting uncomfortably as she wasn't sure if she should move, Mingyu then pulled Wonwoo by her waist as she didn't budge. 

"Thank you very much," the photographer took the last few shots before dismissing the two families.

"Since the family shots are done, Joowon and I both have company matters so we'll be heading off first," Jaemin stated as both were done with their shots.

"Then we'll leave you guys to it! We have other details to settle for your wedding as well!" Yena exclaimed before running out of the room while pulling Jihye along, leaving the two young adults inside the studio.

"Erm... Min-Mingyu-ssi... You can let go of me now, the photographer and both our parents have already left," Wonwoo stated after they were left alone in the studio, Mingyu just remained silent while he tightened his grip on Wonwoo's waist. 

"Min-Mingyu-ssi, you are holding me a little too t-tight, it h-hurts," Wonwoo stuttered while looking up at Mingyu. 

"Hey, listen up. I'm just agreeing to this marriage because of my parents. I have absolutely no feelings for you so don't get your hopes high, understand?" Mingyu said without letting go of Wonwoo to gain her attention. "Ye-yes, ca-can you let go o-of me now?" Wonwoo replied before Mingyu let go of his grip on Wonwoo. 

Did he even spare a thought for my feelings?

-Wedding Venue-

"Wow, look at all these decorations, Yena! It makes me so excited that they're finally getting married, a little touch up and it's going to be perfection!" Jihye spoke upon seeing most of the decorations done in preparation of the wedding. "I know right? It's like a dream come true!" Yena said while nodding her head in approval.

"Now the last thing we're left to do is sending out the invitations!" Yena reminded Jihye. "I have already invited my family and my friends, all that's left is Wonnie's friends!" Jihye stated while looking at Yena. "Mine too! Well, except that it's Mingyu's friends," Yena ended while both of them laughed it off.

-Pledis University-

"Omo, congrats Wonnie!" Jeonghan exclaimed upon receiving the invitation. "We'll all definitely go, congrats chingu!" Jihoon patted her shoulder. "Here they come," Seungkwan pointed as their boyfriends approached them. 

"Cheollie~ We're going to their wedding!" Jeonghan said as she clutched onto Seungcheol's arm. "Jinjja? How come Mingyu didn't tell us?" Seungcheol turned towards Jeonghan as he spoke. "He haven't told you guys?" Wonwoo asked sadly, feeling slightly hurt. 

He doesn't want his friends to know we're getting married?

"He's coming over, maybe he's about to," Hansol pointed towards the said boy. "This is yours, yours, yours and yours," Mingyu said as he handed out the invitations to his friends. "Congrats, hyung, we'll definitely attend it!" Hansol said excitedly. 

"Why do you have one more?" Soonyoung noticed Mingyu clutching onto one more invitation. "It's for Kang Younghee," Mingyu stated while Wonwoo questioned back, "Mingyu-ssi, you're going to invite her?" For once, she didn't stutter.

"It's my wedding, I have a choice to give it to whoever I want," Mingyu crossed his arms as he faced Wonwoo. "Well, to be precise, it's our wedding! Why would you invite your ex to our wedding?!" Wonwoo yelled before she stormed off in tears. 

Mingyu still can't forget her? I think he is just using me as a substitute...

"Mingyu-ah, that's crossing the line, you're going to invite your ex? Younghee humiliated her in front of so many people previously, she obviously wouldn't want her to be present," Junhui pointed to Wonwoo before creasing his eyebrows. "That's right, just think about how she feels," Soonyoung joined in the conversation. 

"You guys just don't understand," Mingyu walked away after his sentence, leaving his friends.

I just want to show her and people around me that I'm done with her. Is that wrong?

<<❤>>