The Process (10)

It’s Called Love x Meanie

<<❤>>

-Guest Room-

"Urgh~ My head hurts," Mingyu groaned as he woke up. "Why am I undressed?" He muttered to himself. 

"You were too drunk last night, and couldn't move, I took it off so that you would sleep better without the stench," Wonwoo replied, recalling the night. "That's all I did." 

don't want you to remember anything you did last night.

"I borrowed your clothes the other day, you can have it back now, just change into it," Wonwoo passing Mingyu the yellow oversized sweater and blue denim jeans before turning away so that the boy could change.

"Whatever, when's my driver coming?" Mingyu said as he slipped on his clothes. "Would you like to stay for breakfast? My Eomma prepared-" 

"It's fine, I'll head back home," Mingyu said as he dialed his driver once he was fully clothed. "Pick me up in five minutes, thank you." 

"So you're going off in five minutes?" Wonwoo asked in a sad tone, realising the situation. "Didn't you hear me talking?" Mingyu questioned back coldly. 

"I was just making sure," Wonwoo muttered under her breath. "What?" Wonwoo went to the door. "Nothing, you can leave whenever you're ready then," Wonwoo left Mingyu in the room as she headed down for breakfast.

-Dining Room-

"Isn't Mingyu eating with us?" Joowon asked as Wonwoo took her seat. "He says he's heading home soon," Wonwoo replied as she picked up her utensils. "You should use this chance to get closer with him, Wonnie, now that he's single," Mingyu was already standing at the dining room entrance. 

"Eomma, don't say that, love can't be forced, if he refuses to be with me, then I'll respect his decision," Wonwoo said after finishing her first bite.

She's willing to do that? 

"Your mother's right, Wonwoo-ah, both of you still have to get married, this marriage is already fixed," Joowon added on. "You're right-," Wonwoo paused for a moment, trying to find the right words while Mingyu furrowed his eyebrows before heading towards the door. 

I guess she can't. 

"-but it's for the best that we take it slow so please, respect my decision, at least for another few weeks, give me some time. He needs time too, it's all too shocking for him to handle at this moment," Wonwoo continued as her parents nodded in agreement. 

"I'll go check on him," Wonwoo quickly went to the guestroom to check on Mingyu. "Looks like he already left," Wonwoo informed her parents as she returned to her seat to finish up her meal. 

-Kim's Mansion-

"You're home at last, where've you been?" Yena asked as Mingyu removed his shoes. "I was drunk last night, Mother, didn't my friends tell you?" Mingyu said, feeling annoyed. "Must've slipped my mind, oh yes! Did you spend your night at Wonwoo's house?" Yena smiled. "Yes, but nothing happened, I'll be in my room now, Mother," Mingyu proceeded to his room as he rolled his eyes. "Wait, Mingyu, I just have something I would like to say before you proceed. I'll make it quick." 

"What is it, Mother?" Mingyu asked as he stopped in his steps. "Mingyu, give it a shot, I can see that Wonwoo is already trying her best to make you like her better, give her and yourself a chance. Stop thinking about Younghee, she's already in the past. Wonwoo's a very good girl," Yena looked at her son. 

"My god, spare me from this 'give her and yourself a chance' talk, I will never fall for her, ever," Mingyu said as he slammed his room door.

-Mingyu's Room-

*Delete 30 Pictures?*

"Younghee, why? I loved you so much, until you had to cheat on me," Mingyu crashed onto his bed. "No point keeping these if I know your true intentions, I'm so disappointed in you and myself, for not seeing it sooner, goodbye Kang Younghee," Mingyu sighed as he threw his phone on his bed. 

*30 Pictures Deleted*

Mingyu, she meant to do it from the beginning, just for your money, it's not worth grieving over such a person.

Mingyu hyung, I think you should give yourself and your fiancée a chance, since now you know that Younghee does not truly love you.

Mingyu, give it a shot, I can see that Wonwoo is already trying her best to make you like her better, give her and yourself a chance. Stop thinking about Youngheeshe's already in the past. Wonwoo's a very good girl.

"Should I really?" Mingyu asked himself as he recalled. "She's trying so hard, should I give it a shot?" Mingyu thought as he tried to take a nap, tossing and turning, he wanted to get away from his frustrations. 

I'll try it just this once.

<<❤>>