The Discovery (08)

It’s Called Love x Meanie

<<❤>>

-Shining Mall-

"Let's go to the arcade, we haven't been there in a long while!" Jeonghan suggested to her friends. "Yeah, let's go!" Seungkwan said as she started to pulled Jihoon and Wonwoo along. 

"Skinship, Seungkwan-ah!" Jihoon reminded before Seungkwan let go of her arm. "Oops, I'm sorry, unnie, forgot about that," Seungkwan scratched her nape as they continued walking. 

-Arcade-

The group separated and went to play different arcade games and had a blast. Junhui, Jeonghan and Wonwoo decided to have some photos taken so they headed to the photobooth. 

"There are people inside, let's wait out here," Junhui said as he took out his phone. 

"Oppa~~ let's take some more~~" 

"Babe, we've taken enough, let's send you home, he might go to yours anytime..."

"Hey, doesn't that sound like Younghee?" Wonwoo questioned as she nudged her friends. "It does?" Junhui questioned, unable to recognise the voice. "Want to know? Let's hide and see..." Jeonghan pulled both of them away from the booth.

"Oppa~~ Who cares about him? You told me to go after his money, he's ing stupid, he's wrapped around my little finger. He doesn't care about his parents' advice, he even hates that stupid fiancee of his..." The lady chuckled in victory. "I don't even like him and I still have to kiss him and do all those things that I should be doing with you instead..." The lady in the booth looked disgusted.

"It's really Younghee, is she referring to Mingyu, how dare she?!" Wonwoo whispered and started to get up. "Wonwoo, keep it down!" Jeonghan pulled Wonwoo down. "Anyway who's that guy she's with?" Junhui questioned after a guy walked out of the booth. 

"Babe, it'll be over soon, after we get his money, we're gonna be filthy rich..." The guy smirked as he wrapped his hand around her waist, before the lady kissed the guy.

"She's cheating on Mingyu?!" The three onlookers were shocked. "She won't get away with this!" Junhui said as he took a few pictures. "Junhui! What are you doing?" Wonwoo tried to snatch away his phone. "Obviously showing this to Mingyu," Junhui quickly placed his phone away once he took enough pictures.

"Babe, did you hear something?" Both left the booth after their pictures were ready.

"Let's leave, they're coming over!" The three onlookers left the scene and joined their friends before they ran out of the arcade. "Hey, why the heck are we running?" Jihoon asked as they regained their breaths. "Look," Junhui showed them the photos before they had their mouths gaped open. "I wonder what Mingyu has to say about this."

"Guys, I don't think it's a good idea, we might be wrong," Wonwoo commented as she wiped away her sweat. "Are you hearing yourself? Did you hear and see what they did? Obviously she's cheating on him," Junhui remarked with his eyes wide in shock. 

"Let's just head home and talk about this again tomorrow in school," Wonwoo didn't have the slightest intention to blow this matter up, even though she knew this was a perfect chance for her and Mingyu.

-Pledis University-

"YOU WHAT?!" Wonwoo shouted in disbelief. "Sent. the. photos. to. Hansol. by. accident?" Seungkwan's figure shrinked by every consecutive word. 

"Seungkwan! Didn't I say to wait until we are all in school to discuss about this?" Wonwoo knew they screwed up. 

"I'm sorry, he happened to message me when I was scrolling through the pictures so I accidentally sent them to him," Seungkwan hung her head low. "Looks like we'll have a show to watch," Minghao pointed to the opposite direction as they hid at the corner.

"So you're saying Younghee cheated on Mingyu?" Seungcheol asked as he looked at his friends. "Yeah, boo sent me these pictures and look at how intimate they are," Hansol said as he scrolled through the pictures. "I was there too, I saw what happened," Junhui informed truthfully.

"Hey, what are you guys up to?" Mingyu approached with their intertwined hands over Younghee's shoulder. "You can't show it to him!" Wonwoo ran towards Hansol, attempting to grab his phone. "Wonwoo, what are you doing?! You're just making it worse!" Jeonghan ran beside her to stop her, making the situation worser. 

"What's that?" Mingyu asked as he saw Hansol scurriedly trying to hide his phone screen in view. "Let me see-" Mingyu was tall so he didn't have a problem getting the phone. When Mingyu got it, he froze at the sight as he looked at Younghee, to the phone, going back and forth.

"This is bad," Wonwoo said as she covered . 

"Babe? I-is this you?" Mingyu stuttered as Younghee looked flustered. "Baby, I-I can ex-explain," Younghee gripped onto Mingyu's arm, and just as Mingyu was about to release her grip, Younghee went, "look baby, it's her friends and her trying to sow discord between us! It must be a edited picture!" She pointed at Wonwoo as tears started gathering.

"Why would they do that?" Junhui scoffed. "S-she's in love with Mingyu b-but Mingyu's in l-love with me, so she's jealous!" Younghee said in between sobs. "Babe, don't cry, I believe you," Mingyu wiped off the tears escaping her eyes with his thumb lovingly. 

"Unbelieveable," Jeonghan said as the rest were in shock by what Younghee just did. "Never expected her to be like this," Jihoon shook her head disapprovingly. 

"M-ming-gyu, I d-didn't cheat on you, t-they just m-made it u-up," Younghee added while more tears fell and Mingyu was angry. "Don't cry, babe," Mingyu comforted as Younghee ran away.

Mingyu turned around and stormed towards Wonwoo. "Look at what you did, you made her cry, you did that just because you're jealous of her?!" Mingyu confronted, face turning redder by the second. "I was jealous but I wouldn't-" A burning sensation spread across Wonwoo's face. 

wouldn't do that to you.

"Wonwoo!" Her friends shouted in unison.

"Mingyu, how could you do that?! You didn't even give her a chance to explain!" Junhui questioned in disbelief. 

"Hyung, you're her friend, of course you'll defend her! You disgust me, Jeon Wonwoo, get the away from my life," Mingyu added before he turned around to go after Younghee. Wonwoo felt tears starting to well up before she fell onto the floor on her knees and her friends started going towards her. 

"He slapped me," Wonwoo muttered as tears fell, touching her cheek. "I disgust him?" Wonwoo smiled sadly as tears started spilling. 

"Wonnie! Are you okay? How could he do this to you?!" Jeonghan asked as she caressed her burning cheek. "I-I'm okay," Wonwoo looked broken.

"We're so sorry about him, Wonwoo, he's just-" Soonyoung started. "Please don't go on any further," Wonwoo remarked before she stood up and walked away. 

"What have I done?" Seungkwan felt guilty. "It's not your fault, Boo, Younghee's the one to blame," Hansol comforted as he pulled her into a hug. 

"She twisted the whole situation, and Mingyu completely trusts her, that's just unbelievable," Soonyoung commented. "That's why they say, love is blind, Soonyoung-ah," Seungcheol sighed. 

-School Garden-

"Younghee, wait!" Mingyu grabbed onto the girl.

"Go away, Mingyu," Younghee pushed Mingyu away. "No I won't," He hugged her tight. "Mingyu, I love you so much, I won't even bear to hurt you," Younghee stated innocently. "I know you wouldn't and I love you more," Younghee smirked as she returned the hug.

That's exactly what I want, have you wrapped around my little finger.

<<❤>>