The Other School Day (15)

It’s Called Love x Meanie

<<❤>>

-Pledis University-

"Ahjussi, thank you for sending me to school, could you pass me your number? Then I would be able to contact you," Wonwoo asked politely towards her driver. "Of course, Wonwoo," the chauffeur replied while handing over his phone number to Wonwoo. "Thank you, please drive safely," Wonwoo smiled before going into the school gates. 

-Locker Area-

"Morning, Wonnie!" Jeonghan greeted as she reached her sight. "Morning, unnie." 

"We were all just talking about you," Seungcheol continued as he backhugged Jeonghan. "What about me?" Wonwoo asked curiously as she gathered her books for the day.

"Your wedding yesterday! It was amazing!" Seungkwan started fangirling as Hansol shook his head amusingly. "Thank you, Kwan, that means a lot to me," Wonwoo thanked as Mingyu started approaching them. 

"Where were you at? We couldn't find you around," Soonyoung locked eyes with Mingyu. "I was talking to someone, are we heading to class now?" Mingyu asked before the bell rang. 

"Guess we are, see you after school then, baby!" Soonyoung pecked Jihoon's cheeks before he went off. "See you, Soonyoung," Jihoon replied as they started walking off to class. "Come on, we have to get to class too," Jihoon pulled Wonwoo along.

I wonder who was he talking to?

-Pledis University-

"Let's just sit here and wait, they might have been released a bit later than us," Jeonghan stated as they sat down on one of the benches to wait for their partners.

"Hey there," a random guy and his group of friends sat down at their table. "Can we help you? These seats are not for you though," Jeonghan stated politely.

"Who are they?" Wonwoo whispered to Minghao. "I think they are the rival friend group of the guys," Minghao whispered back before another guy sat down beside her.

"I've heard you pretty little things have the hearts of the other popular guys at school. My name's Chanyeol and these are my friends, Jackson, Hyunwoo, Jaebum and Moonbin," he stated as he put an arm over Jeonghan. "Please keep your hands to yourself and leave us alone," Jeonghan warned politely, upon seeing the rest of his friends surrounding the girls.

"Come on, let's all be friends, we just want to know you ladies better," Hyunwoo said as he started to put his arm over Seungkwan. "I don't think there's a need for that, get your hands off me!" 

"Stop touching me, go away!" Minghao shouted as Jackson started her waist. "It's okay, your boyfriends won't know," Jaebum stated as he moved closer to Jihoon. "Don't move any closer," Jihoon moved further away from him but wasn't able to because of Jaebum's tight grip on her wrist. "Hey! Let go of my wrist."

Moonbin s his arms around Wonwoo's waist. "G-get your hands a-away from m-me, p-please," Wonwoo cried as Moonbin hugged her forcefully. "P-please g-go away, don't t-touch me like t-that," Wonwoo has tears streaming down her face by this point. "Now I see why they like you guys, so vulnerable, so attractive," Moonbin traced his fingers against Wonwoo's chin.

"Oh my god, this is so sick," Jeonghan frowned as she tried to push Chanyeol away from her. 

"I can't believe the teacher released us so late today, the girls must be bored waiting for us," Hansol yawned as he fished for his phone to text his girlfriend. "Speaking of the girls, where are they?" Soonyoung questioned as he looked around, they were soon arriving at their usual location. 

"There they are, but who are those guys?" Seungcheol pointed to the table with their partners as his friends turned to face them. "That guy looks like Jaebum and from the looks of it, our rival friend group is harassing our girls," Soonyoung stated as he started to approach the table with his friends. 

"Hands off," Seungcheol said as he pulled Jeonghan towards him. "Cheollie! H-he t-touched me," Jeonghan cried as she side-hugged Seungcheol. "Don't you have anything else better to do?" Seungcheol commented as Jeonghan's back. 

"Just curious to find out why you guys like them so much," Chanyeol winked at Jeonghan. "Go away," Jeonghan whined before Seungcheol moved away from Chanyeol with his girlfriend.

"Don't touch her," Seungkwan stood up to hide behind Hansol's back, after Hyunwoo loosened his grip on her. "So cute," Hyunwoo smiled as he went up to grab Seungkwan. "Hands off my girl," Hansol swat Hyunwoo's hand away. 

"Now I see why," Hyunwoo smirked as Seungkwan grabbed onto Hansol's shirt. "Hansollie, make him go away, I'm really scared," Seungkwan whispered beside his ear as she tip-toed. "It's okay, boo, I'm here to protect you."

"Get your hands away from her," Junhui warned as he pulled Jackson away from Minghao. "Junhui!" Minghao called as she ran to his side. 

"Come over, he doesn't even like you, I'll treat you better," Jackson pulled Minghao before he was stopped by Junhui. "And who says I don't like her?" Junhui pulled Minghao towards him, wrapping his arms around her protectively. "Now scram off."

Did he mean that?

"Don't come any closer," Soonyoung growled as he swat away Jaebum's hand, grabbing Jihoon by her waist. "Only I can touch her like that, so get your hands away from her," Soonyoung stated as Jihoon gripped onto Soonyoung's shirt tightly. "It's okay, I'm here, baby," Soonyoung assured his girlfriend, rubbing circles on her back.

"Get the hell away from her," Mingyu warned as he pulled Moonbin by his collar, who was still holding onto Wonwoo's waist. 

"Mingyu-ssi, h-his h-hand," Wonwoo cried while grabbing Mingyu's arm. "Let go of her now," Mingyu said as he tightened his grip, causing Moonbin to suffocate and cough. "Chill, bro, it's just a touch," Moonbin grinned after releasing Wonwoo as the latter ran to hide behind Mingyu.

"I'm not your bro and just a touch wouldn't cause her to be like this," Mingyu stated as he laced their hands together. 

"It could be tears of happiness, you know?" Moonbin remarked as he attempted to wipe away Wonwoo's tears. "N-no, it's n-not!" Wonwoo's tear slipped yet again.

"She obviously doesn't like your presence so don't you ing touch her," Mingyu warned as he slapped away Moonbin's hand, shifting Wonwoo further behind him. 

"You have no right to tell me that, does she even belong to you?" Moonbin smirked, oblivious to the fact that they are already married. "Apparently, yes, she does belong to me," Mingyu stated smugly, as he held up his and Wonwoo's left hand, showing their matching wedding rings. "It's just a ring," Moonbin remarked before Mingyu shook his head. "We're legally married," Moonbin gaped his mouth open as Wonwoo blushed. "You don't touch what's mine."

"Get out of here, the whole lot of you," Seungcheol instructed, each of his friends still holding onto their partners. "Teachers are going to appear anytime soon so it's your choice," Hansol commented as the rival group moved away. 

"Watch your backs, this is not over yet," Jaebum stated before they left the scene. "You're going to pay for this!" Jackson shouted as they ran away. 

<<❤>>