The Double Date (29)

It’s Called Love x Meanie

<<❤️>>

-Minwon's Mansion-

[The couple were still cuddled in bed as the alarm went off and the sunlight shone into their room.]

"Wake up sleepyhead," Wonwoo tried to wake her husband up. "Just a little more," Mingyu said as he snuggled up to his wife. "Okay, you sleep in, I need to get ready, Mingyu-ya," Wonwoo placed a kiss on his forehead as the other let go of her waist before she stood up and walked into her dressing room.

-Dressing Room-

[Wonwoo got ready first as she had to take time to do her makeup, hair and prepare her dress for the date. She was really excited since it was the first time Mingyu officially asked her out.]

This was the first time he asked me out on a date... I can't wait...

Jeonghan unnie has great taste for clothes! This is so pretty

Jeonghan unnie has great taste for clothes! This is so pretty...

[Wonwoo was too busy admiring the dress that she didn't notice her husband already standing at the door, leaning against the door frame.]

My wife's so beautiful...

"You really love the dress, huh?" Mingyu leaned on the doorframe as he stared at his wife. "Yes, don't you think it's so pretty, Mingyu?" Wonwoo asked as she did a turn. "I think you're the one who makes this dress pretty," Mingyu complimented as Wonwoo blushed a light pink.

"Hey, Wonwoo..." Mingyu broke the silence. "Hmm?" Wonwoo hummed in response as she turned back around to face her husband. "Remember what happened yesterday?" Mingyu asked as his wife nodded. "How can I forget?"

"I wanted to know why you did that yesterday?" Mingyu asked as he scratched his head. "Why? Because I love you, pabo, and I want to trust you," Wonwoo responded as she hugged the taller.

"You're my husband, we took vows so I trust you, and what's more you told me that I'm perfect the way I am and it's your duty to protect me. You do love me, right?" Wonwoo looked up at her husband. "Yes, of course, I love you, Wonwoo," Mingyu kissed his wife as the other returned the kiss. "I love you too, Mingyu, so much."

"It's about time to go, we don't want to keep Seungcheol oppa and Jeonghan unnie waiting," Wonwoo said as she grabbed their belongings, leaving her husband sulking as she broke the kiss. "Ahjussi's already outside waiting to pick us up," Wonwoo stated as she looked out the window.

"Don't be such a sulky baby, we can continue this again when we're back home, you know?" Wonwoo teased as she pecked her husband's cheek and left the room, leaving the other dumbfounded. "Mingyu, we really need to go!" Wonwoo shouted before the taller got his senses back and also left to get into the car.

Gosh, I can't believe I said that...

God, she just makes me fall for her harder everytime...

*Incoming Call from Jeonghan Unnie...*

"Wonnie, have you left your house yet?"

"Yes, unnie, Mingyu and I are already on our way there."

"Great, Cheollie and I are reaching in maybe ten more minutes, guess we'll see you guys there? I've prepared some food that we can enjoy later."

"Yes, unnie, we will probably be reaching five minutes later than you two, I've prepared some food too. See you, unnie!"

"See you, Wonnie!"

*Conversation Ended..."

❤️

-Seoul Nature Park-

"Wow, it's so beautiful here, haven't been here since a few months ago..." Wonwoo breathed in the fresh air as she stretched her arms, after stepping out from the car.

"Wonnie! You're finally here!" Jeonghan exclaimed as she ran over to hug her best friend, as the guys greeted each other simultaneously and chest bumped. "Unnie! So great to see you again!" Wonwoo gave a tight hug to her best friend.

"Let's pick a spot over there," Jeonghan pointed to the corner near the tree as the guys suggested spread out the mat for them to sit on. "We'll spread out the mat, you girls can wait here till we're done," Seungcheol stated as he proceeded to join Mingyu.

"Mingyu, has Wonwoo mentioned anything about Hannie to you?" Seungcheol asked as the younger shook his head in response. "It's just that Hannie has been acting a little weird, she's not as passionate to me as before, and doesn't call me 'baby' like she usually does," Seungcheol frowned as he recalled the situation.

"Maybe you should talk to her, hyung, clarify things with her," Mingyu advised as they tidied the corners of the picnic mat.

"It's also possible that she wants to tell you something but doesn't know how to say it or not sure if she should say it to you. If you try asking, she might share," Mingyu continued as he recalled the previous night when he spoke to his wife and encouraged her to open up. "It just takes a little more communication sometimes, communication is key and it really improves the relationship, hyung."

"Thanks, Mingyu," Seungcheol said as he thought about it. "You've really matured a lot, my friend," Seungcheol was very impressed. "I guess marriage and responsibility does make you think of things a lot differently," Mingyu smiled as he stared at his beautiful wife.

"Dude, you are so whipped," Seungcheol chuckled as they were done setting up the mat. "Please, hyung, you make it sound like you're not," Mingyu rolled his eyes as the elder continued laughing.

❤️

"So have you told him yet?" Wonwoo asked her unnie as the guys were further away from them, the other just shook her head in return. "You should tell him soon, unnie..."

"I know, Wonnie, actually I'm-" Jeonghan hesitated as the other perked up and listened intensely. "Hey, girls, you can come over now!" The guys shouted from the corner. "-Let's talk about this later instead," Jeonghan suggested as Wonwoo nodded and the ladies started to walk over.

"What a spread," Seungcheol said as he saw all the food prepared by their partners. "Of course, we're feeding so many people," Jeonghan smiled. "Many? We only have four people here, baby," Seungcheol chuckled as they took their seats.

If only you knew, baby...

"So, how's business at the shop?" Mingyu asked as he haven't had time to patronise their shop yet since it opened a few weeks ago. "Heard from hyung that it's been doing good?"

"Yes, it's been good recently, Minghao's managing our social media page and she's been doing a great job promoting our store," Wonwoo answered as she ate with a mouth full. "You gotta slow down on that, Wonwoo," her husband was worried that she might choke, as he passed her some water. "Drink some," Wonwoo obeyed as she drank the water.

"How's the company project coming along?" Jeonghan asked as they haven't had time to talk about it since the guys have been busy with meetings for the important upcoming collaboration project.

"It's doing okay so far, but Mingyu and I might be flying over to another country for an important meeting to confirm and proceed with the next part of this collaboration project with another renowned company, possibly in Japan," Seungcheol explained.

"How long would you be gone for this time, Cheollie?" Jeonghan started to get a little sad, it always takes some time for these meetings to wrap up, she knew it from the bottom of her heart as it's not the first few times that her boyfriend went on a business trip.

"Four weeks, or maybe longer?" Mingyu answered. "What? That's so long..." Wonwoo frowned in sadness. "It's usually that long when they go for a business trip, sometimes it actually only takes them two weeks," Jeonghan reassured her best friend.

Wonwoo gave Mingyu a look that said "Why didn't you tell me?" as the other looked away. "He probably didn't know how to tell you, because you have practically never separated since you got married," Seungcheol knew that look well. "Let's talk about this when we're home, alright?" Mingyu caressed Wonwoo's hair asked as his wife nodded.

[They started to chit chat about many different topics as the sun started to set, signalling to both couples that they should probably be heading home.]

"Time passed so fast..." Wonwoo mumbled as she stared at the sunset. "Indeed..." Jeonghan nodded before feeling an uncomfortable feeling rising up and immediately covered as she felt a bit nauseous.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Seungcheol got concerned. "I'm fine, I just feel a little sick, we should be heading home now," Jeonghan stated as the feeling went away gradually. "Are you sure you're alright? It's not the first-"

"I told you I'm fine, Seungcheol, let's go home, I'm tired," Jeonghan snapped grumpily, not realising her tone. "Okay, let's go, baby, I'm sorry. I'll send Hannie home first, catch you at office tomorrow?" Seungcheol looked towards Mingyu and the younger nodded.

Why is she talking to me like that...

Urgh... I shouldn't have snapped at Cheollie, but I can't help it.

[Mingyu and Wonwoo sat for a little while more to admire the sunset before they packed their things and started to head home.]

❤️

-Minwon's Mansion-

"So when were you planning to tell me?" Wonwoo crossed her arms in front of her chest. "About what?"

"You know clearly what I'm talking about, Mingyu," Wonwoo stated, referring to the conversation they had earlier on. "I didn't know how to tell you, Wonwoo, we've never been away from each other before, I didn't want you to feel sad."

"Then what? I won't be sad when I wake up one morning and I don't see you beside me? You really think this is easy, Mingyu?" Wonwoo started to tear up. "Look, I'm sorry, it's just you were experiencing things the past few days so I didn't want to bring it up to make you more upset," Mingyu clarified as he hugged his wife, and the shorter snuggled into the embrace.

"Mingyu, you can tell me anything, I would rather find out earlier than waking up one day not knowing where you've gone, that would upset me even more," Wonwoo spoke. "Alright, I won't do that again, Wonwoo, I'm sorry," it upset him to see his wife sad.

"It's okay, Mingyu, it's not your fault. It's just that we've never talked about stuff like this before, I guess we're still growing as a couple," Wonwoo hugged her husband even tighter.  "I'm certainly going to miss you, so much," Wonwoo stared as her husband with love. "Me too," Mingyu his wife's face as they enjoy the company of each other, cherishing whatever time they have before Mingyu leaves for his business trip.

<<❤️>>

*****

Finally back with another update, sorry for the wait, school got really busy but I'll be posting a few more chapters in the coming week, more spicy stuff coming up! Once again, thank you for reading, feel free to leave any comments! <3 Our bois' new song is so gooddd!! Stream Rock With You!!

*****