The Unexpected (32)

It’s Called Love x Meanie

<<❤️>>

-Minwon's Mansion-

Another day without Mingyu...

[Wonwoo was finding things to do as she got bored at home because she didn't feel sleepy yet so she decided to watch a movie, she ransacked through their shared wardrobe for something to wear.]

It smells a lot like Mingyu

It smells a lot like Mingyu...

[In the end, Wonwoo picked out one of Mingyu's shirts as she missed him so much and since he wouldn't be here, she figured she could wear his shirt in replacement of him.]

I wonder how much longer I have to wait before he comes home... It's already the third week...

[Wonwoo went down the stairs and prepared something to snack on while watching the movie, but didn't notice the main entrance door opening.]

"I'm home!" A voice echoed but Wonwoo didn't hear it because she was too engrossed in trying to figure out what to eat. "Wonwoo, I'm home!" Mingyu tried again, as he wondered why there was no response back, until he saw a cute figure on her tip toes, reaching for the bowl on the top shelf.

"Why is it so high up? I can't reach it..." Wonwoo mumbled to herself, as her husband checked her out and continued staring at his wife.

Why is she wearing my shirt? Her cheek is showing, damn, she's so hot...

"Let me help you with that," Wonwoo flinched as she didn't expect a pair of arms to snake around her waist. "Mingyu! You're finally home! I missed you so so much, my love!" Wonwoo didn't hesitate to jump into Mingyu's arms and kissed her husband, which the other gladly returned, they both missed this feeling. "What did you just call me?" Mingyu asked as he heard the phrase earlier. "My love? If you don't like that, then I won't-"

"And who says I don't?" Mingyu interrupted with a deep kiss as he carried his wife onto the kitchen countertop. "Of course I'm your love," Mingyu smiled with his canines showing as his wife blushed. "I thought you wouldn't come back," Wonwoo said as she hugged her husband tightly, breathing in the scent she missed the most these past few weeks.

"That would never happen, why would you think that?" Mingyu was puzzled. "I don't know, it's just that you've been so cold to me lately, I was worried," Wonwoo answered as her husband rubbed soothing circles behind her back. "I was just getting preoccupied with work, jagiya, I'm sorry. I wanted to finish everything as soon as possible so I could come back earlier, I didn't want to take a month," Mingyu kissed Wonwoo as she returned it back. "Did I hear you correctly? You said-"

"Yes, you did, jagiya, you don't like that?" Mingyu asked as the other spoke her head in response. "Of course not, I love that, I just- can't get used to you being so affectionate," Wonwoo confessed as she looked away. "Well, time for you to get used to it, it's going to happen more now," Mingyu continued to kiss his wife as he carried her to their bedroom.

"What has gotten into you, Mingyu?" Wonwoo chuckled as he placed her gently down on the bed. "Being away from you for these few weeks felt like torture to me, I missed your smell, your kisses, your touch and your everything," Mingyu trailed kisses down from Wonwoo's face to neck. "That much?" His wife chuckled as she felt ticklish. "Of course, baby, I haven't seen you in weeks." He gave one last kiss before heading towards their bedroom as Wonwoo followed behind excitedly.

"Why are you changing out again?" Wonwoo frowned upon seeing what Mingyu did. "I need to head to my office and settle some paperwork, I won't be long," Mingyu hugged his wife as he started to get ready to head back to his company. "When will you be back?" Wonwoo asked. "Just a few hours at the most."

❤️

[Wonwoo was waiting in the living room for her husband to return home after not seeing him for so long, she wanted to spend a lot of time together to catch up on the hours they missed.]

"Ahjussi?" Wonwoo answered the door as she heard the bell ring but was suprised to find someone else at the door. "Why are you here at this hour? Where's Mingyu?"

"I was instructed by Young Master Mingyu to bring you to wherever he is, he said he has prepared an outfit for you in your walk-in wardrobe, you would find it when you open it." Their home driver stated as Wonwoo invited him inside."All right, you have a seat first while I get ready, did Mingyu say what is this for?" Wonwoo stated as she offered him a drink. "It's a surprise."

The little note said: *Jagiya, today's a special day and I would like to take you out, wear this and follow Ahjussi and I'll see you there...*

He remembered my birthday

He remembered my birthday...

[Wonwoo put on the dress excitedly and did her hair and makeup before heading over to the restaurant with their driver.]

❤️

[Shining Restaurant]

"I didn't know that you knew about today, Mingyu," Wonwoo hugged her husband as she arrived. "I would be a terrible husband if I didn't know about this important day," he chuckled.

"I was so busy trying to get all the overseas work done so that I could make it back in time to celebrate this day with you," Mingyu looked at his wife endearingly as he confessed. "You're the best thing that ever happened to me and I'm so happy that you're my wife," he kissed her hand as he stated, while tears rolled down her eyes. "That's... so sweet of you, Mingyu, thank you for accepting me into your life."

"I love you, Wonwoo," Mingyu leaned in for a kiss as the other returned it. "I love you too, Mingyu."

[The couple had a wonderful candlelight dinner and a little dance before they retired for the night back at home, it was one of the best birthdays Wonwoo has ever had.]

❤️

-Seoul Nature Park-

Seems like we're back to square one...

[Minghao was waiting for her boyfriend to arrive as she got lost in her thoughts, Junhui was making his way there as he just ended his shift at the hospital and the couple really needed to have a talk.]

"Minghao?" Junhui called the third time after his girlfriend missed it the first two times. "Oh, you're here," Minghao shifted so Junhui could take a seat beside her. "Sorry, had a last minute operation that I had to take over," Junhui apologised as he took a seat. "That's okay, I understand," Minghao gave a faint smile as she looked at him. "So why did you want to meet here?"

"We should end where we started," Minghao sighed as she spoke, while looking away. "What do you-"

"You know very well what I mean, Junhui, this was a mistake from the start, I shouldn't have expected anything out of this-" Minghao took a pause. "-But I couldn't help it, because I love you so much," Minghao started tearing up. "And I guess it doesn't go both ways in our case, unfortunately," Minghao looked away from her boyfriend. "Ming-"

"I heard what you said to Wonwoo, and I respect that, so I'm letting you go even though it hurts me so much, but if you love someone, you would want them to be happy, right? And the only way you would be is if I let you go, it's for the best," Minghao smiled sadly.

"I know you don't love me, Jun. No, I don't think you've liked me from the start because all you ever talked about was Wonwoo. The way you look at her, it's still the same, the way I hoped that you would look at me someday, but I'm sad to say it probably won't happen," Junhui was quiet all this while, registering the words into his head.

No, that is far from the truth.

"So you want- To break up with me, Minghao?" The mentioned finally looked at her boyfriend and was shocked to see tears in his eyes. "I'm actually not even sure if we've started," Minghao said as she wiped the tears off her boyfriend's face.

"I really tried very hard these past few weeks, I'm grateful for all the memories we've made, even though I'm not sure if it was genuine. I'm thankful that you still decided to give us a chance-" Minghao her boyfriend's face. "-But I'm getting really sick and tired of my heart feeling like this, I'm really exhausted, Junhui, so let's stop this, so you can be happier." Minghao was about to leave as Junhui held tightly onto her wrist and signalled for her to sit down, which she did.

"Minghao, I do love you, very much. I'm just not sure how to express it well, because of I'm afraid." His girlfriend was confused. "Afraid of what?"

"That this is all a dream and someday it will all disappear. I've never felt such love before, so passionate and so dedicated, I'm afraid that someday you will leave me when you don't love me anymore, and I'll fall back into how I was, before I fell in love with you." Junhui confessed his feelings as he caressed his girlfriend's delicate hands.

He's in love with me...?

"Throughout these past few weeks, I was so happy and still am. I loved every moment we spent together, no matter whether it was big or small. I do love and care about you, Minghao. So, please, don't ever- say that again, I would never want to separate from you, and I would never stop loving you, Minghao." Junhui said as the mentioned had tears streaming down her face as she felt very touched.

"You- you really mean that?" Minghao asked as her boyfriend nodded and brought her into a hug. "Of course I do, please give us another chance, Minghao. I promise to prove it to you with the rest of my life." Minghao nodded with tears as they stayed in the hug for a good few minutes while the breeze flew past them.

*****

Mingyu's finally back and Junhao couple made up! Feel free to leave comments! Wanted to post this chapter on Wonwoo's birthday, hope you enjoyed the chapter! :) Jisoo and Seokmin will be appearing in the chapter soon, so stay tuned! Took a hiatus because I was super busy with school and everything, glad to be back and hopefully more active now! Thank you for reading!

*****