The Secret (16)

It’s Called Love x Meanie

<<❤>>

"It's finally over," Wonwoo collapsed at that instant. "Hey, what's wrong with you?" Mingyu asked as he caught Wonwoo. 

"Oh no, did he touch her very intimately?" Jeonghan asked as she knelt down. "If hugging is counted, then yes," Mingyu replied. "No wonder she fainted," Jeonghan worriedly Wonwoo's hair. "Why do you ask like that?" Mingyu was slightly confused. 

"Something happened to her when she was much younger, so she dislikes intimate contact with people she isn't close with, especially physical contact, it even took her some time to open up to us, it's been a secret since then," Minghao explained. "She has trauma because of it, that's why she's not willing to let others touch her," Seungkwan added on. "But she lets me-"

"She has feelings for you, Mingyu, that's why," Jihoon stated, knowing what Mingyu was about to ask. "Oh, no wonder," Mingyu realised as he looked at Wonwoo, feeling guilty of the hurt he caused her to have in the past.

"Let's send her to the infirmary, she needs medical attention," Mingyu stated as he carried Wonwoo bridal style and proceeded to the said place with his friends.

-Pledis University Infirmary-

The nurse checked Wonwoo and informed the rest that she was alright, just fainted from shock but nothing major, before leaving the group for their privacy. 

"She's waking up," Soonyoung said as Wonwoo blinked to the light. "Wonwoo, are you okay?" Jeonghan asked after Wonwoo regained consciousness. Jeonghan, as the "mother" of the group were really concerned when it came to these type of things. "Erm, so what happened?" Wonwoo asked as Mingyu helped her to sit up. 

"You fainted, you don't remember?" Jeonghan questioned as she went to sit beside her. "Oh yeah, I did, you guys didn't go home yet?" Wonwoo noticed all of her friends were still here. "How could we when you were still unconscious?" Seungkwan stated. "Thanks guys," Wonwoo said as she pulled her best friends into a group hug, feeling grateful. 

"Thank Mingyu too, he's the one who brought you here. We should be heading home now, it's getting late, we'll leave you two here," Seungcheol said as he grabbed Jeonghan's bag. "Treat her better, she's your wife now, I can tell she loves you a lot, bro," Hansol whispered before leaving the room with Seungkwan. 

"Is anyone taking you home?" Junhui asked Minghao, noticing her at the corner in silence. She shook her head in response. "I'll take you home then, I have things to talk to you about," Junhui stated, before Minghao went to grab her bag. "Sure, thank you."

After everyone left, the room fell into a comfortable silence.

"Are you feeling better?" Mingyu broke the silence as Wonwoo straightened her posture. "Ye-yes, I'm feeling better, are we heading home soon? It's getting late," Wonwoo replied as she started to get off the bed. "If you want to," Mingyu gathered their things and headed to the carpark with Wonwoo. 

"I'll drive the car here so you're going to wait here," Mingyu stated as he placed their things down. 

He suddenly seems different, does he care for me?

"Let's head home," Mingyu broke her chain of thoughts. Wonwoo got onto the car and both headed home to take their rest.

-Adore You Cafe-

"So, what did you want to talk to me about?" Minghao asked as she sipped her drink. "Whatever I said earlier on, I didn't mean it," Junhui stated. 

"What do you mean?" Minghao questioned, slightly confused. "I said whatever I said just to protect and it's not that I really have feelings for you, so I hope you don't misunderstand," Junhui stated bluntly as the other processed the words. 

"Yeah, I get that, of course I know you don't have feelings for me, it's alright, we can take it slow-" Minghao stated before Junhui cut in. "Actually, I don't think that feeling thing will work between us, because I don't have feelings for you," Minghao could feel her heart breaking. 

That hurts so bad. 

"It's okay, I know you don't have feelings for me but you can't stop me from loving you," Minghao replied with a faint smile. "There's still some time until graduation, so let's wait till then, if you really don't want me to bother you anymore, I will stop, so please just give me some time to change your mind." Minghao stated yet again, but this time, there was no answer, just Junhui drinking his drink. 

"Let's just finish our beverages and head home, it's getting late," Junhui stated as Minghao nodded. 

-Minwon's Room-

"Get your change of clothes and take a shower, we still have school tomorrow. I'll wash up in the other toilet, you can use the one here," Mingyu slung the towel around his neck before leaving their room. "Yes, Mingyu-ssi," Wonwoo took out her clothes from the wardrobe. "And we're already married so you can just call me by my name," Mingyu said before leaving the room.

"It's time for school," Wonwoo patted Mingyu's back. "Five more minutes," Mingyu whined as he hid under the blankets. "Alright, sleep in awhile more," Wonwoo chuckled as she went down for her breakfast. 

-Dining Room-

"Good morning, Soomin! Thank you for the food," Wonwoo greeted as she sat down. "You seem to be in a good mood today, my dear, where's Mingyu?" The helper asked while placing the meals down. 

"He's tired so he's sleeping in, I'll wake him up after I finish breakfast, since we still have some time," Wonwoo replied as she started eating. 

-Minwon's Room-

"Mingyu-ssi, wake up and have your breakfast, we're going to be late if you don't wake up soon," Wonwoo shook Mingyu's body. "You forgot what I said last night," Mingyu started to get up as he rubbed his eyes. "I'm sorry, Mingyu, wake up now, we need to head to school, after you're done with your breakfast," Wonwoo stated after she changed into her attire for school.

[Mingyu proceeded to wash up, change into his attire and headed down for breakfast before leaving for school together with Wonwoo.]

"We'll be going now, goodbye Soomin!" Wonwoo greeted as Mingyu put on his shoes. "Goodbye to the both of you, see you later!" Soomin answered while she saw them out the main entrance. 

"Good morning Wonwoo and Young Master Mingyu," the driver greeted as he opened the door for them. "Just call me Mingyu," Mingyu requested as he got into the car. "Send us to school, then you can head to the company, my Father calls for you," Mingyu stated as Wonwoo buckled her seatbelt. The chauffeur nodded before starting the vehicle to fetch the young couple to school. 

<<❤>>

*****


Wonwoo's trauma will be revealed in a few chapters time! Thank you for reading!

 

*****