New Ally

Perfect Mess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

FRIDAY MORNING

Yong University Medical Center is one of the businesses under Yong Global Corporation wherein in this world, the Hwang’s are the owners and Mr. Hwang who’s suppose to be my father’s personal driver is the Chairman of the Parent Company. We arrived early in the morning after what happened last night with Tiffany. She was immediately brought to this place to be treated. Tiffany fell asleep again and as for me, I’m just sitting on the couch doing nothing. After countless arguments about whether who should stay behind and watch her, it has been decided that I should be the one responsible for staying behind.

At the present time, I slowly stand from where I am and tiptoed to the door. As much as possible I wanna get out for a minute without her knowing. The door is really challenging since it would make a sound whenever it is opened or closed. If I swing the door fast, it won’t make a sound right? I’ll do it! I’m doing it!

“Taeyeon I’m hungry.” I flinched as I scrunched up my face when I heard her call. There’s no use in escaping, I’ll just be casual about it.

“I’m heading out for a minute. I’ll ask one of the maids to accompany you.” I yawned while stretching my arms. I turned to her and this is the first time I’ve seen her like that.

“Don’t leave me! Ah, Taeyeon ah jebal, jebal, jebal! Mhm? Mhm??” she whined like a kid.

I stood frozen with my mouth agape with what I just witnessed, “This is unlike of you Hwang Miyoung-ssi. I’m going!” I opened the door preparing to head out when a pillow flew towards me. I manage to dodge it and I saw her face is fuming red.

“I said stay, that’s an order!”

I chuckled when I suddenly remember my interactions with tiffany from my world,

               “Leave me alone, that’s an order!” … “Get out, that’s an order.” …. “That’s an order, Hwang!”

“Make me” I meronged and dashed out. Not even a minute passed, the guards held both of my arms as they carried me back to her room. I glared at her as she smiled victoriously. She’s getting on my nerves.

“What happened here?” Doctor Hyo entered as I slumped back on the couch.

“Taeyeon tries to leave me here all alone.” Tiffany pouts. For a moment I wanted to barf but I can’t so I’ll just show them my annoyed face while crossing my arms.

“I see, how are you feeling?” They talked and for the whole time, I didn’t listen. I just want to take some fresh air. Is it too much to ask? “Taeyeon!” I snap out from my thoughts as I turned to the doctor.

“Nae?”

“Wanna head out for a moment?” She asked tilting her head to the door.

Did she just read my mind? I look at the patient and smirked, “Shall we?” gestured for her to leave the room first.

“Will it take too long?”

“Relax tiff, I won’t take her away from you for that long.” They both nod as I turn as I shift my head to hers then to tiffany as we head out from the room.

“I bet you’re tired. How’s the trip aside from being tiring?”

“I had fun. Guess a single trip with my counterpart only takes me to make me realize the things I’m grateful for back at my place.”

“What’s your plan now?”

“I’m lost for thoughts right now.” We both walk towards her office as she motioned me to go inside first.

“Taeyeon ah,” she held my wrist before I reached the doorknob, “Behind that door is someone who can help you. I’m sorry I broke some rules but this is for the best.”

I frowned as I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion before proceeding to open the door. Upon entering, I can’t believe it turned out to be the person who helped me live a second chance in this world, “What do you want?” I said as I sat across her.

“The truth” The figure bluntly said sipping some sort of tea with legs crossed. “Doctor Kim didn’t reveal everything because I want you to personally tell me what’s going on with you. When I heard you’re here, I had to come and see you.”  She looks at the doctor and nods, “Thank you for working hard Doctor Kim.” The doctor excused herself leaving us behind.

I sigh for the nth time and asked when she completely left us, “Why are you doing this?”

“Satisfying my curiosity? You became a completely different person the moment you woke up. Does jumping on the bridge give you the guts and confidence?”

“Taeyeon what’s going on with you? It’s like you became a totally different person” an image of her younger self flashed as soon as she said it.

Shaking my head, I hung my head low as a sighed before looking up, “Iain Thomas once said, all the hardest and coldest people were once soft as water and that’s the tragedy of living.” I crossed my arms and legs as I mirrored her actions and leaned back, “Can you handle the truth?”

“Who are you?” She let out a small

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter