Figuring out

Perfect Mess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeyeon arrived at her new school, late for a transfer student. She bid farewell to her brother and went inside alone. Passing through unfamiliar hallways, she afraid she might unexpectedly bumped into her young master. A classy young woman with long and slightly curled hair happens to walk past her as she stopped and turned around. Surprised, taeyeon became nervous when the woman scans her from top to bottom.

“Transfer student?” she asked giving off a cold aura.

Taeyeon nods, “Nae.” And took this as an opportunity to ask for directions, “Could you tell me where the teacher’s faculty is?” the girl just scoffs while rolling her eyes and walks away.

“Are all students in Choong Ang rude?” taeyeon scoffs and shakes her head.

“Not all of us.” A voice from behind answered. Taeyeon turned around and saw a woman who resembles a bit like her old friend, “In behalf of my sister, I apologize for what just happened. She may be intimidating or rude as you say, but once you get to know her she’s the sweetest most caring person you ever met.” She smiled. “Im kinda late for class I should get going.” She bowed and ran after her sister, “Unnie wait up!”

“How will I ever find the teacher’s faculty.” She looks at her watch and its 9am already. “I just missed a subject in my first day of school. This is not how I planned it.” She sighs and she continues to walk feeling bummed out.

“Hakseng!” a deep voice called her from behind. A man that looks like in his mid 20’s wearing a sports attire with a whistle hanged around his neck, signaled taeyeon to come to him.

“Oh boy. Am I in trouble in my first day of school?” she thought as she nervously approached the man.

“Are you new here?” the man asked the moment she stood in front of him.

“Nae, I was looking for the teacher’s faculty but I got lost on the way. I’m sorry.” She bowed.

“I was on my way to the faculty as well. Follow me.” He said turning around and went on the opposite side of the hall.

“Thank you!” she bowed again then followed him from behind. “Great job kim taeyeon. You just made a bad impression on your first day of school. What’s next? Getting into a fight with the school bullies?” she thought of every negative possible outcome that will happen to her.

_________________________________

On that day, Taeyeon manages to attend her other classes and met her new classmates. Everyone was gossiping here and there and didn’t mind her presence at all. After the class ended all the students either by group or individually went out of school and waited for their chauffers to pick them up. Luckily, she didn’t see Tiffany for the whole day which somehow gives a relief to her. Since she missed one class, she has to stay for another hour to study what they have learned at the library. It’s not compulsory to stay for an extra hour but it’s just she wants to study and catch up some stuff’s.

After studying, she decided to drop by the school’s rooftop before going home. Seeing how spacious and peaceful the rooftop is, she took her earphone and plugged it into the phone as she listens to some ballad music. Nearby, a brunette climbs the edge of the rooftop’s wall and stood there. Closing her eyes, she spread her arms feeling the air against her fair skin. She opened her eyes and released a deep sigh and balanced herself as she takes a few steps. One wrong move and she’ll fall from the school’s rooftop to the bottom.

Taeyeon happened to pass by and saw her. With terrified eyes she drops everything she has and ran towards her, “Stop! Don’t move!” she halts not too close from her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter