Cuz I cared

Perfect Mess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I felt the cold wind brushed against my skin as I blinked my eyes countless times. Suddenly I’m back, just as how I predicted. I checked the time and it's past midnight already. As I’m about to enter my room, I notice that tiffany’s door is open. The living room and the dining room is empty even the backyard as well. I slowly walk through the door, knocking three times before peaking.

“Tiffany?” I called but she is nowhere to be found. I entered her room, aware that the majority of her stuff is pink. “Pink monster” I mumbled and disregarded the thought afterward. I went outside the place when I notice a still small voice from afar. Could it be? I reached out and grabbed my phone from the table as I the flashlight before going into the darkness.

“KIM TAEYEON!” I heard her yelled my name.

“HWANG MIYOUNG WHAT ARE YOU DOING OUT THERE” I can’t really see her since the light from my phone cannot reach where she is. The light can’t reach but it helped me see where I’m going. I manage to find her as I notice underneath her thick coat, she’s only wearing her nightgown and a pair of slippers, I ran to her as soon as I saw her, “What are you doing out here! It’s dangerous and you’re only wearing a-“ She engulfed me with a very tight hug as soon as we met. My neck starts to get wet as I felt her breath on my skin and heard a muffled cry.

“Don’t ever leave me like that” she said in between her cries.

_______________________________________

Taeyeon gave tiffany a piggyback ride to Mr. Choi’s house since it’s the closest place to where they are. She placed Tiffany on the living room’s couch as she checks her temperature. The latter caught a cold while searching for Taeyeon. As she starts coughing, Mrs. Choi came from the bedroom and informed her that the room is ready and she prepared warm clothes in the bed. Tiffany was so stubborn that she kept whining to Taeyeon that they should go home which irritates Taeyeon even more. While Taeyeon tries to convince her, Mr. Choi placed a cup of warm lemon tea with honey on the table in front of them as Taeyeon bowed and takes the tea.

“Don’t make this even harder for both of us.” As both seated on the couch, Taeyeon said as Tiffany rests her head on Taeyeon's shoulder while hugging her arm. “Here drink this tea first; it will stop the itching in your throat.” Tiffany didn’t budge as she continued hugging the girl’s arm. Taeyeon felt the whole pressure since she doesn’t know how to treat others when they’re sick. 

“Hey, do you want to lay down for a bit? Place your feet on the couch.” Tiffany did what she said. Taeyeon was about to get up when the sick girl prevented her not to by resting her head on Taeyeon’s lap. Mrs. Choi brought the thick blanket, spreading and covering it over Tiffany’s body.

“Kim Taeyeon ssi, right?” Mr. Choi asked as Taeyeon nods “Well I called Mr. Lee just now and told him about Ms. Hwang’s state. He said he’ll be here in about an hour or two.”

“I thought there is no reception around here?”

“Actually there is in my location but it’s not that strong.” Taeyeon fished out her phone and checks if it’s true. Confirming that there really is a signal, she thanked the man. Taeyeon dialed a number and after an hour has passed, Taeyeon with the help of her brother showed up at the front door as he carried the sick girl to the helicopter. Taeyeon bowed one last time before boarding.

“You caught a mild cold and your father even sent a private helicopter to get us. You are loved fany ah so don’t ever think that you’re not.” Taeyeon said softly brushing the hair of tiffany. 

________________________________________

When you truly cared for someone, you’d instantly help them without second thoughts but when you love someone, you’d give your life for that someone and do everything you can to protect and make that person happy. Taeyeon helped tiffany, so as Tiffany from the other world. On her way to getting two glass of water, she saw a figure lying in the backyard and it was none other than Taeyeon. She quickly rushed to her side, turning her face towards hers, Taeyeon's face is pale, with chapped lips and her body temperature is hot.

“Taeyeon what happened?” She touched her forehead and felt the heat. One of the guards roaming around saw the two of them as he helped carry the sick girl to her room. In an instant, Yuri came out looking flabbergasted to see Taeyeon unconscious.

“Should we call Doctor Kim?” Tiffany worriedly asked ready to dial the num

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter