Fun you say?

Perfect Mess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

On a flat surface, Taeyeon taught Tiffany how to ride the bike. They are like children playing rough, each smiling as they push back on one another. Many times tiffany had a hard time trying to balance while riding the bike. With Taeyeon holding the lower back of the bike seat and the handlebar, she guides her as she starts to glide.

“Maintain the bike’s balance as long as you can, get it?” Taeyeon said as she lets go of the handle with her other hand still holding the lower back seat behind tiffany.

“Yah Kim Taeyeon don't let go!” Tiffany shrieks.

“I won’t” she smirked as she slowly let go of the seat still following her from behind. “You’re getting a hang of it.” Taeyeon stops as she lets the girl drove off the bike away from her. “Why don’t you try turning the bike this time!” she yelled.

“What?!” Tiffany noticed Taeyeon's not holding the seat anymore as the bike wobbles, lost her balance, and fell.

Taeyeon's facepalmed and jogs towards her, “You were doing great just now!”

“Didn’t I tell you not to let go?”

“Sometimes part of learning is letting go of something... or someone” She takes the bike off her and held out a hand which tiffany accepts.

“Where did that came from?” Taeyeon shrugs.

“I’m hungry,” Taeyeon comments under the scorching heat of the sun. “Look at us, we’re tan now.”

“What?! Really?!” Tiffany quickly checks her arms then looks at Taeyeon as she pushed her tongue against her cheeks.

Taeyeon tries hard not to suppress laughter, “Come on let’s go home.” She gives her bike back as she gets hers back at the barn.

“Are we really going to ride these bikes? Can’t we just tell Mr. Choi to take us back home in his car?” Tiffany whines after Taeyeon got back while riding her bike.

“You mean his pick-up truck?” They turn their heads towards the truck then to each other, “No thanks. You go ask him by yourself.” She pushed herself off by foot as she tucked her feet upwards and onto the pedals.

“Wait for me!” Tiffany does the same as she pushed off and puts that foot on the other pedal. Her steering was wobbling a bit as she tries to focus and maintains it in a steady and straight moving motion.

________________________________________

On the other dimension, Taeyeon was in her room reading the journal when Yuri barged in with a grin in her face. Taeyeon quickly hid the journal behind her pillow as she sat up from the bed. It was a cloudy day as yuri completely opened the thick curtains near Taeyeon's bed.

“Is it true? You’re not grounded anymore?!” Yuri exclaimed. “Finally Freedom!” she throws herself at the bed and reaches out for the thing Taeyeon was hiding.

When yuri successfully takes the journal, she opens it but Taeyeon was fast to take it out from her hands, “Kwon yuri you are violating personal property under the code of KTY no. 0309”

“You’re just making that up.” She rests her head on one of her pillows, “Why are you still here? Let’s go outside!”

“Can I?”

“Of course! Have you ever been to an amusement park?” Yuri asked as Taeyeon shakes her head.

“I’ve always wanted to go to an amusement park but I don’t have the money to buy a ticket.” She pouts as she hung her head low.

“Oh ho! You’re Kim Taeyeon, the young chaebol remember? Wanna go now?” Yuri held Taeyeon's shoulders as the latter nods vigorously. “Good. Let me call Jessica if she wants to come.”

Taeyeon tilts her head, “Jessica ssi?”

Yuri heard her formally called the latter as she corrects her, “From now on call her Sooyeon. Taeyeon always calls everyone their Korean name so drop the formalities, okay?” Taeyeon nods. Yuri pressed the dial pad on her phone and rings three times before the other line answered, “Sica ah are you busy?”

(What do you want?)

“Taeyeon and I are plan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter