Jin and Huang

Perfect Mess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After a long silence with the food being half untouched, Yuri came to a conclusion, “Let’s bring Tiffany with us! She is bound to know the truth anyway,” Yuri dialed a number on her phone, “I’ll just say we’re going out for a trip and we’ll let her find it out for herself when we get there.” Jessica tries to take it away from her but to no avail, Yuri was quick enough to avoid her, “If we manage to get her on board, it will be easier to convince him.”

“Like hitting two birds with one stone, we can get some information out of him in exchange for meeting Jin and Huang’s descendants and gets to see what the golden ring looks like all at once.” Yoona nods in agreement with Yuri’s statement, “Unnie this is the real deal!”

“Let’s not jump to conclusions,” Taeyeon said.

“It doesn’t matter whether you are them or not, Jin is your ancestor.” Yoonsic nods in agreement, “We should get going; Tiffany is meeting us on the way.”

“Okay, so we have two cars, let’s pair up. Yoona you’re paired up with Yuri while Taeyeon is paired up with me. No questions? Let’s go.” Jessica pushed Taeyeon towards the white car before the three could even reply.

"Wait," Taeyeon tightly held the handle with her head hung low. 

“Taeyeon what’s wrong?” Jessica asked while Taeyeon facing back on her. Taeyeon’s legs felt weak and moments later, she fell on the floor unconscious.

“KIM TAEYEON!” The three exclaimed.

Jessica brushed off the hair covering Taeyeon's face, “Yah Taeyeon ah wake up! Don’t be like this.”

“Quickly let’s bring her to the hospital!” Yuri worriedly said. Mr. Wang carried her as Jessica went in first to receive Taeyeon from inside. With Taeyeon’s head rested on her lap, Yuri closed the door and sat on the passenger’s seat with Mr. Yang driving.

“Mr. Wang, please take yoona home. We’ll take Taeyeon to the hospital. Don’t follow us and go straight to Jessica’s place.” Yuri ordered and the former nods.

“Unnie!” Yoona protested.

“Not a word yoong.” She sternly said, “Mr. Yang let’s go.”

“Did she eat something bad back there?” Jessica asked worriedly.

“If it’s food poisoning, then she would have vomited vigorously by now.” Yuri furrowed her brows and checks Taeyeon's state, “Taeyeon ah you better be alright.”

They manage to arrive at the hospital and they made their way to the emergency room. A resident happened to take notice of their arrival as she and some nurses quickly help them. The E.R is half-filled with trauma and non-trauma patients. The resident in charge quickly checked for Taeyeon’s airway, breathing, and circulation.

“What is the name of the patient?”

“Kim Taeyeon doctor,” Yuri replied.

The doctor checked for any possible blockage of the airway. The resident doctor listens through the stethoscope then proceeds to check her vital signs while the nurse placed an oxygen mask on Taeyeon's nose and mouth, “Vital, 100 to 72 stable. Who’s the guardian?”

“Doctor what’s going on?” Yuri asked.

“Are you the patient’s guardian?”

“I’m her friend and I just called her mother awhile ago. She’s on her way.”

The doctor nods and orders the nurse beside her, “Please bring the FAST quickly,” she looks at yuri and assured her, “We’ll do our best to find out what’s the cause of her unconsciousness. Also, we’ll run some tests on her, please tell her guardian about that.” The resident quickly calls the ER physician and makes a referral while the nurse placed the FAST on Taeyeon’s left side and turns it on.

“Where’s my daughter? Kim Taeyeon?” Taeyeon’s mother appeared to look more worried than Yuri and Jessica.

“Mrs. Kim!” Jessica called out her attention.

“Oh Agassi, where’s Taeyeon?” she peaks behind her and saw her daughter lying on the bed. “Omo sesange uri Taeyeon ah!” she cried out, “Doctor what’s wrong with my daughter?”

“Are you the guardian? May I know the patient’s past medical history?” The attending emergency physician arrived and checked the findings of the FAST.

“My daughter was once got a sprain in her foot and 4 months ago she got into an accident and broke half of her ribs and her arm.”

“Is that all?” Taeyeon’s mother nods, “Well the FAST clearly shows there aren’t clear signs of bleeding focus on the abdomen.”

“Seonsaengnim, please take good care of her.”

“Eommoni to make sure we also have to run some other test especially on her brain.”

“Please do so. Thank you!” she bowed.

The doctor nods and turns to the young resident, “Please get me the MRI and EEG test results of miss Kim and bring her test results to my office.”

“Nae seonsaengnim,” The resident answered.

“In the meantime, Mrs. Kim you can wait in the waiting area.” The ER doctor suggests as the nurse offered to guide them.

_____________________________________

While waiting for the test results of Taeyeon, Jessica and Yuri stayed with her mother throughout the afternoon at the waiting area. Neither of the three-spoke a word, as they are trapped in their own thoughts. People

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter