Rise of the Blue Moon

Perfect Mess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It’s been four days since Taeyeon got captured. She was hidden at the most secluded part of the underwater laboratory. The signal got cut off and the only thing that the gang relies on is the recent location where Taeyeon was found which is under the old fishing store.

On the day before the rise of the blue moon, a group of armed men surrounded the old warehouse where the secret lab is located. Ryeowook picked up a signal and immediately informed Yuri and the rest of the members that the place is surrounded by armed men.

“What?! How could this be.” Yuri quickly grabs the nearest rifle and checks if there are enough bullets in it.

“How did they found out about our secret lab?” Seohyun hid together with Sooyoung, Yoona, and Sunny.

“This is it, we’re doomed!” Yoona covered her ears and ducked.

“We’re gonna die!” Sooyoung screamed.

Everyone widened their eyes as they turned towards her, “Kwon Yuri!” Jessica exclaimed in horror.

Yuri turned to the new guy and aimed the gun at him, “I knew it, you snitch.” He quickly raised his hands both shaking and eyes wavering seeing how the three girls slowly approach her with weapons in their hands.

“I-it’s not me I SWEAR!” he defended.

“They’re in front of the main door,” Ryeowook informed. The metallic door made and crashing sound as the man kept on banging and kicking the door.

“No matter what happens, don’t open the door.” Yuri ordered him, “Tie him up!” Tiffany and Jessica slowly came closer to him. He gave his hands and willingly lets himself be tied in the chair.

One of the armed men stepped forward carrying a bazooka, ready to aim at the door, “One of them has the big gun!” Ryeowook panicked.  Everyone’s gaze is fixed on the door.

“So this is how we will die.” One of them muttered. One of the men takes off his masks and faced the CCTV on his left.

“Aiden Hyung!” He exclaimed and quickly opened the door, slowly revealing the laboratory.

“Oppa are you crazy?!” Yuri screamed and quickly aims at them. “How dare you barge in like this!”

“KWON YURI STOP!”

_____________________________________

Every night Taeyeon meditated before she sleeps and right after waking up each morning, she meditated again before the sun was up. With Tiffany and Jessica, she trained harder and faster than she had ever trained before.

“The mind is stronger than the body.” Taeyeon chanted and took up a casual pose.

Tiffany’s anger immediately builds up as her forehead was damp, “I give up!” she abruptly stopped and fell on the floor panting.

“Anger is like wine; it harms your health.” The master held out a padded stick and gave it to Taeyeon in exchange for the wooden stick. “Anger is wasted qi, control your anger, energy, and your qi.”

“How about you Miss Jung? Care to show us how you’ve improved these days?” Taeyeon teasingly challenged the latter.

Jessica smiled at her and suddenly assuming the stance of a striking crane. Every move shows grace and elegance, “Ready?” she asked as Taeyeon made the first move. Taeyeon would try to irritate and enflame her anger just as how she does but unlike tiffany, Jessica met her taunts and probes with gentleness, softness and turned them aside.

When Taeyeon was able to read her opponent's moves, she immediately lands a fast death blow then the padded stick was knocked out of Jessica’s hands, swinging towards her, and stopped an inch from the side of Jessica’s neck, “Out.” Taeyeon said.

It’s been three days since they’ve been practicing. The three of them are aware of the coming war that will take place tonight. After training, Taeyeon went ahead leaving the two behind. Like any other ordinary day, the busy life of Seoul is filled with people crossing the streets, cars honking, and traffic here and there. It took Taeyeon for a while when she reached the Mongchontoseong Fortress in the Olympic Park, where the lone tree stands.

“So this is where you’ve been staying after training.” A familiar high pitch voice spoke behind Taeyeon.

“Why did you follow me?” she turned to see the two crossing their arms, “What?”

Tiffany shrugs, “Come let’s sit under the tree.” The three of them did so as they sat side by side with Taeyeon at the center.

“Tae, are you nervous?” Tiffany asked glancing at her from time to time.

“I want to deny it but I can’t.”

“How many hours do we have left?” Jessica hugged her knees and rests her chin on them.

“The event will take place near midnight.” Taeyeon informed and turned her head towards Jessica’s, “We don’t have that much time left. Thank you for helping me.” Then turns to the other side, “and for making me realize who I truly am and how I should be grateful for everything I have.” Taeyeon looked to the sky and smiled. “Wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter